Kelly Plumbing & Heating

MD, DC
03/31/2018

2285 Sansbury Dr

CHESAPEAKE BEACH, MD 20732

We pride ourselves in doing the job right the first time. Prompt service. Over 35 years of experience! Proudly servicing Maryland and Washington D.C areas. Plumbing, HVAC, Remodeling. Please call to schedule your service....

plumbers (52)HVAC Companies (25)fireplace services (12)basement waterproofing (5)drain cleaning (4)basement remodeling (2)water heaters (2)electrician (2)home remodeling (1)gutter cleaning (1)concrete repair (1)chimney sweep (1)

12/10/2020

Excellent service. Kelly communicated with me by text, which was my preference, and the service was scheduled quickly. I contacted them on Saturday, and the appointment was schedule for 8 a.m. Monday morning. Sean arrived early, quickly identified the problem with fireplace and had it working in minutes. He also quickly and easily replaced a pedestal sink in our powder room, leaving it clean and n...

Description of Work
Repair gas fireplace andr replace pedestal sink in bathroom

Category plumbing,fireplaces

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

We are here to serve you. Welcome to the Family. Merry Christmas Thank you

12/09/2020

Kelly was very responsive and helpful. He helped me troubleshoot over the phone. Definitely recommend him and will be keeping his contact info for future reference.

Description of Work
Gas fireplace Pilot not lighting

Category basement waterproofing,fireplaces

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

12/08/2020

The plumber worked quickly and efficiently to solve the plumbing issues in my home. The garbage disposal issue was a quick fix and the tub needed to be "snaked." In my opinion this was not cheap; however, it was less expensive than the first well-known plumbing company that told me they would need to drill a hole in my wall to fix the issue with the tub and the cost would be no less than $500.

Description of Work
Slow bathtub drain and garbage disposal problem

Category basement waterproofing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

These are tough times with COVID-19 I don’t think we should be so critical on others who may be doing their best under the circumstance! Sometimes you just can’t please others no matter how hard you try to take care of their problems! Thank you

11/10/2020

Excellent service. We had slow drains in the house and needed to see if the sewer line needed cleaned out. Technicians were very thorough and determined that a clean out was not necessary. Very honest people and were very professional.

Description of Work
Sewer Line Clean Out

Category plumbing,basement waterproofing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/25/2020

Parts are being ordered, so the work is not done yet.

Description of Work
clean and service a pellet stove

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

Thank you We are working hard to service you Thank you

10/02/2020

He does NOT do chimney cleaning. I canceled him before he came.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning

Category chimney sweep

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

We do offer the service. You were contacted and you did not respond.you were contacted on September 18 & 19th. Maybe you have made a mistake? If we can serve you please call. (240)-508-4308 Thank you

09/16/2020

We had a clogged kitchen drain that would not drain even after putting a 75 foot snake through it. I called Kelly for a service call and he scheduled me an appointment. Shortly after, he called back to get more details. He offered another solution to try first before he came and charged me. I tried his other solution and it fixed our problem. He even called back the next morning to make sure every...

Description of Work
Clogged Kitchen Drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

09/03/2020

Called to schedule an appointment to have a plumber come out and give me a consultation on putting a bathroom and wet bar in my basement, but Kelly answered all my questions over the phone no charge! Definitely recommend. Honest guy.

Description of Work
Basement Bathroom Consultation

Category plumbing,remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/06/2020

This is really a great company. Super-responsive, fair prices, and, most importantly, quality work done by knowledgable and hard-working folks. I initially called about a leaky kitchen faucet and the owner contacted me right away and was at my house within the hour. He diagnosed my problem immediately, recommended a solution, gave me a reasonable estimate, and said it would be taken care of that d...

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet, sump pump, electric water heater, hose bib, and two toilets.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

05/06/2020

Kelly was very responsive and fixed the problem right away. I have a rental property, and Kelly was able to perform the work without me being there. Kelly sent me photos of what they found in the drain, and they emailed me the work order & invoice. I will use them again in the future if I have a plumbing need!

Description of Work
Clogged Toilet

Category plumbing,drain cleaning