Add-It-Now Dormer Co

Founded 1980 • With Angi since February 2013

We have been in business for 30 years. Free estimates....

Martins Framing Svs Inc

Martin's Framing - Call us for all your remodeling and framing needs! We opened our business two years ago but have 12 years of experience and 11 employees. My specialty is framing, decks, additions & stairs. If you are looking for quality service and craftsmanship - call Martin's Framing! I am excited to cater to the Angie's List community. The majority of my work lies in the Boston area - including Lexington, Newton, Brookline and Winchester.

EAC Masonry & Landscaping, Inc

EAC Masonry & Landscaping sees every day as an opportunity to provide the North shore MA area with fantastic service. Our goal is to grow every day to better serve our clients.We have years of experience that make all the difference in our work! You haven't benefited from a real lawn care service until you've tried ours.Our team members work hard to make our customers happy with the final results of our labor. Beautiful walls and walkways are just a call away.

Caesar's Roofing Inc

Family owned and operated for over 40 years. Specializing in residential, commercial and industrial roofing. Please call for a free and fast estimate today.

Offers by Caesar's Roofing Inc on Angi

06/25/2015

Tom and his guys were great and I would recommend using them. They came in did the demo, framing, and coordinated the inspections. Tom was flexible and was great to work with. Tom also is a really nice guy that I trusted having in my house and around my family. The only minor issue we had was it took over a week to get the vinyl siding done due to some issues with his sub-contractor. But overall t...

Description of Work
Added a full shed dormer on a cape.

Category contractors,roofing,siding

04/04/2014

It was a great experience, Tom and his men were punctual, always here at 7:30 AM, fast, and the quality was excellent. What Tom promised he delivered, and was sympathetic to our needs. Tom gave us a time frame, and was right on the money. The end result was better that we could have imagined, and they left the job site clean, and in great shape.

Description of Work
Tom added a dormer to the front of my house.

02/28/2013

Add-It-Now Dormer Co have been absolutely awesome. They are very responsive, very punctual, very polite and they are phenomenal. They are very quick, they were here six days a week from seven in the morning, even when it was raining. They worked through all kinds of weather. The work is from what I can tell is that it has been done by the code, we had inspections done and everything is good.

Description of Work
Add-It-Now Dormer Co are finishing an addition for us. They did the foundation, framing, roofing and the other pieces they subcontract to someone else.

Category picture framing,roofing,siding,fountains

Dormers, second levels, additions and framing

N/A