Dole Construction

Massachusetts: Contractors - Public Safety
05/10/2022

96 Carey St

Rockland, MA 02370

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
Clinton St. Dormer

Clinton St. Dormer

home remodeling202001702
Removed 300 square feet of roof up to the ridge and rebuilt the roof adding a bedroom and bathroom.

With unlimited skills in construction, We always strive for a stress free project for our customers...

home remodeling (2)basement remodeling (1)siding companies (1)roofing (1)flooring (1)tile installation (1)

08/27/2021

Quick, easy and most importantly very fair priced. Construction project on my house that was stress free. Will be back for more work in the future

Description of Work
remodeled kitchen and bathroom and new flooring installed throughout the first floor

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

08/06/2021

They were good. They were on time and professional. They did the work very well. They had a decent pricing.

Description of Work
They did bedroom and bathroom remodeling. They remodeled my laundry room and my whole house.

Category remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

08/03/2021

It went very well. They came out earlier than anticipated. They finished earlier than anticipated. I would have them come back and do some changes like lighting and other things. I am planning to use them for a bathroom renovation as well. I will definitely be a repeat customer and use them again.

Description of Work
I needed a roof repair and siding completed.

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

02/02/2021

He was best contractor I ever have in my entire life. He texted me immediately. He was responsive. He really was amazing. He did everything he could. I got such a great deal. He tried to help. He went above and beyond. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
He did general contracting on my home.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Structural beam work Framing Sheet rock Tile work Custom carpentry Custom Cabinets Roofing Finish carpentry Plaster Electrical Plumbing HVAC Chimney lining