Carlos Recinos Electric

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2014

31 6th Ave

Quincy, MA 02169

small business looking to provide great service and quality work, we do all type of jobs residential and commercial. ...

09/01/2020

Susan D.

Carlos and his helper were amazing! They were on time, very professional and courteous. They took care to cover the working area with plastic and asked to borrow the vacuum to clean up when done. You could tell that Carlos had a great attention to detail and was very focused on safety. He took a look at all of my fixtures and made some important safety suggestions. I plan on hiring Carlos and his assistant again for some additional work. He was awesome! I wish I found him years ago!

Description of Work
Ceiling fan install and changing electrical plugs

Category electrician

we appreciate the great review and glad that you are happy looking forward to work with you again.

06/03/2020

bill C.

GREAT, reasonable price, quick service. I bought him a coffee I was sooo happy. WC

Description of Work
replace breaker

08/08/2019

Catherine H.

Carlos and his assistant were both very professional. They were punctual and completed the job in the time frame expected. When dealing with old wires there is always an issue. Carlos was able to handle the issues. He is very personable and reliable. I would definitely use Carlos for any future electrical repairs.

Description of Work
Installation of a porch light, flood light and removal of old wires.

06/23/2019

Neeraj S.

It was pleasure working with Carlos. He and his team did an amazing job in very timely manner. Much appreciated. Hope you work with you again in future. Thank you very much.

Description of Work
Light switch rearrangement.

05/05/2019

Pam E.

Carlos Recinos and I spoke by phone on Friday 5/3 and I explained what I needed to be done in my home, he scheduled an appt on Saturday morning. I am very happy with the work and would definitely hire him again in the future.

Description of Work
I needed an old light fixture removed on my kitchen and a new one installed.

03/28/2019

yijing C.

. He is very friendly, show up early for the site assessment, and showed up early for the job. Excellent job done by Carlos. Definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
I called Carlos to install three electric outlets in the kitchen.

03/02/2019

Georgina L.

I'm leasing a new EV and needed to to get a 240V outlet installed in my garage for the charging station. I called Carlos on a Friday and he and an employee were in my garage at 7:30 AM, as promised. They quoted me a very fair price and made short work of installing the outlet. After I checked the specs of the charger, they changed the cable to 8GA with no fuss. While looking into the panel in the garage, they noticed some irregularities. That prompted a check of the main house wiring, both inside and out. They noted and fixed a number of small code violations, cleaned up, re-routed and fastened slack wires to the walls, and thoroughly tightened the connections on the panel (some of which were completely loose). They also discovered that the house is not properly grounded. I'll be calling them back to fix that too. Carlos is a very knowledgeable professional electrician with a great eye for detail and a friendly manner. He takes great pride in his work. His prices are really good. I would not hesitate to call him again with any electrical work.

Description of Work
Install outlet for electric vehicle charger

01/26/2019

Linda C.

After my new washer and dryer were delivered, I was surprised to learn that a separate outlet was needed for the washer; my previous washer had connected to the dryer and the dryer used the only available outlet. I called Carlos. He arrived on time the next day. After assessing the situation--where to put an outlet in an unfinished basement with stone walls--he suggested a solution and gave me a reasonable quote. He returned on time the next day with his crew. They quickly installed the wiring and the outlet, and cleaned up the work space. i was very happy with the result and would call Carlos again.

Description of Work
Install a new outlet for a washing machine

12/18/2018

Sokol Z.

I bought a coupon from Angie's list: $90. Carlos charged me only $60 although he did not have to. The plumber from Home Depot had been to my place earlier that morning and (rightfully) refused to replace the leaking water heater without a clear labeling of the breaker. Carlos understood the urgency of the situation (no hot water for two days) and found time to get the job done only a couple of hours after the plumber had left. It was a Saturday. He was very friendly and confident--a really great pro.

Description of Work
Identifying the breaker of the water heater

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/18/2018

Jackson G.

It was easy to set up a time for Carlos and his crew to come by. They worked quickly and efficiently to address my head-scratcher of a problem with a lack of power in a number of outlets and get my smoke detectors sorted. I am very happy with their work and will use Carlos in the future.

Description of Work
Diagnose and solve problem with first floor and exterior outlets; fix wiring issues with smoke detectors

11/13/2018

Anne C.

We were completely satisfied and pleased with the work done and the adjustment made when we found out the fixture was not able to be fixed. Carlos Recinos Electric is surely a company we will hire and recommend in the near future. It is nice to have someone arrive on time, be clear about the price and scope of the job and then do exactly what they say they will do!

Description of Work
We needed a fixture either repaired or replaced.

04/30/2018

Marjorie R.

Carlos was great! Came to give me a free quote then performed the work the very next day! Did extra work that came up while he was here and did it no problem. I am hiring him again for my new home. He fixed the electrical in my kitchen including recessed lighting , main bath, fixed my water heater wiring, switches in master bedroom, 3 way switch on the stairs and added an outlet to master bath. I recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician

Thank you very much! we appreciate the feedback.

04/14/2018

Pirooz E.

Carlos showed up on time and was very responsive at each phase of the project. Consulted us on how he was going to approach the work. The work came out better than expected. He excels at every Angie’s List criteria.

Description of Work
Rewiring electrical switches on first floor

Category electrician

Thank you so much and it was great working with you.

04/13/2018

Danielle B.

It went well him and another guy figured out the problem and fixed it the same day.

Description of Work
He came to see a problem we had in our building the common area lights were not working

04/11/2018

Ted M.

Carlos is very talented. He offers great advice and his prices are very reasonable. He cares for the customer and does everything the right way. He is very pleasant, on time, and can do anything. I highly recommend Carlos and have already recommended my family to him and they use him as well. I give Carlos a A++++ rating.

Description of Work
Electrical for kitchen, bathrooms, basement

04/02/2018

Anthony M.

Went great he came with another guy and got the work done.

Description of Work
He came to my house and replaced all my plugs and made everything safe, such a great price and very profesional will definitely will hire back

Category electrician

our pleasure to provide great service thank you Sir.

02/17/2018

Cassandra M.

He changed the plug, made sure my wiring was okay, and then set up my dryer, connecting the vent, and leveling the dryer. He was going to try to come out the next day after my call, but I was busy on that day. He was able to come in two days. He did a very professional job in a very timely manner.

Description of Work
I purchased a dryer and when it was delivered was told that they could not set it up because we had the wrong plug--that it was for a stove, not a dryer. I found Carlos Recinos Electric under Angie's List, called him and explained that I couldn't use my new dryer because of the plug, and also let him know that y daughter had gotten a shock from the old dryer so I needed him to check my wiring where my dryer would be plugged in.

Category electrician

We are really glad that you're happy thank you.

06/22/2017

Erik M.

Excellent, carlos was prompt and handled everything efficiently for a great price.

Description of Work
Entire house re-wired, electrical panel upgrade, disconnect, recess lighting.

Category electrician

so happy the project came out amazing it was a pleasure working with all of you

Sylvester Electric Inc

As the country depends more and more on computers and other forms of automation to make life easier, dependence on electricity sees an equal increase. So when some part of your home’s electrical system begins to malfunction, you need a team that can correct it efficiently, and you need to be able to trust that the job was done right. The team at Sylvester Electric knows that this trust is extremely important, because of the potential for hazards in the event of poorly done work. However, their team of Dracut electrical specialists have been serving their community for over 30 years, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of electrical work. From home safety inspections and maintenance to outlet repair and breaker replacement, even wiring and installing things like ceiling fans, generators, lighting fixtures, and home theaters, this team is committed to providing the best possible quality in all work they perform. Call today to find out more about how they can help you!

Offers by Sylvester Electric Inc on Angi
    RF Electrical Corp

CALL RED (OWNER) @ (617) 980-4706 FOR AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO ALL YOUR COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL ELECTRIC NEEDS.

Offers by RF Electrical Corp on Angi
    Mike Norton - Master Electrician

Specializing in electrical small projects. Quality craftmanship. Owner-operated, established 2008. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

13957-B
    Check, PayPal

All types of jobs residential and commercial