Carlos Recinos Electric

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2014

small business looking to provide great service and quality work, we do all type of jobs residential and commercial. ...

Hello from advanced electrical. We have been in business for 5 years and are evolving as one of top contractors in Quincy We take pride in the work we do and have very skilled workers to perform are day to day tasks. The technology advances every day and we advance with it. Thank you for choosing advanced electrical

Licensed electrician specializing in updating old wiring, low voltage/line voltage electrical services, and all indoor and outdoor lighting.

4 employees. No subs, Cost are determined by an hourly rate. License Numbers: E50621 and A20026.

09/01/2020

Carlos and his helper were amazing! They were on time, very professional and courteous. They took care to cover the working area with plastic and asked to borrow the vacuum to clean up when done. You could tell that Carlos had a great attention to detail and was very focused on safety. He took a look at all of my fixtures and made some important safety suggestions. I plan on hiring Carlos and his ...

Description of Work
Ceiling fan install and changing electrical plugs

Category electrician

we appreciate the great review and glad that you are happy looking forward to work with you again.

06/03/2020

GREAT, reasonable price, quick service. I bought him a coffee I was sooo happy. WC

Description of Work
replace breaker

08/08/2019

Carlos and his assistant were both very professional. They were punctual and completed the job in the time frame expected. When dealing with old wires there is always an issue. Carlos was able to handle the issues. He is very personable and reliable. I would definitely use Carlos for any future electrical repairs.

Description of Work
Installation of a porch light, flood light and removal of old wires.

06/23/2019

It was pleasure working with Carlos. He and his team did an amazing job in very timely manner. Much appreciated. Hope you work with you again in future. Thank you very much.

Description of Work
Light switch rearrangement.

05/05/2019

Carlos Recinos and I spoke by phone on Friday 5/3 and I explained what I needed to be done in my home, he scheduled an appt on Saturday morning. I am very happy with the work and would definitely hire him again in the future.

Description of Work
I needed an old light fixture removed on my kitchen and a new one installed.

Category electrician

All types of jobs residential and commercial

Check, PayPal