DeBarros Septic Services

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2010

Residential, commercial, industrial septic services since 1982. Emergency services, backed up septic clearing, periodic maintenance, and septic riser installs. "Don't wait for a problem"...

TID Trenchless

TID Trenchless

TID Trenchless is a veteran owned and operated company specializing in pipe repair and drain cleaning. We offer no dig solutions to repair pipes underground, video inspections, pipe locates and drain cleaning. With experience dating back to 2000, we established our company in 2019 to continue delivering quality and reliable service. Big job or small, you should call us first. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by TID Trenchless on Angi

03/09/2020

This company is great! They have helped us out twice, and they are efficient, professional, and personable. Our plumber, who recommended this company, says "These are the go-to guys." And he is correct. They got the job done. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pump and removal of a clog

CATEGORY septic tank

06/27/2017

Very professional and knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pumped 1500 gal septic. Added a riser because my septic was cover was really deep.

06/27/2017

First company I called (Wind River Environmental) couldn't find my septic tank and wanted me to upcharge me for them to use some kind of equipment to track where the septic was. Called Barrows based on a recommendation from a friend. Debarrows had no issue finding my septic lid using the same septic diagram that Wind River Environmental was using

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic pumping

CATEGORY septic tank

11/21/2014

It went great! I've been using DeBarros Septic for the last five years and they have always done a great job. We use them on our rental units and I have recommended DeBarros on other properties. They keep their appointments, get in fast, make helpful recommendations on maintenance, and charge a fair price. They also have emergency services that we have used when things go wrong. They are reliable ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emptied septic

11/21/2014

DeBarros came over on short notice and did a great job when our system started to drain slowly. They snaked the drains and removed obstructions that clogged the drain. They also emptied the septic system as part of our regular maintenance. We use DeBarros for multiple properties and have always found them to be reliable and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snaked the septic main and emptied the septic tank.

CATEGORY excavators

Septic pumping Clog clearing Emergency services Riser Installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover