Duracraft Home Improvement Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2008

729 Farm Rd

Marlborough, MA 01752

For more than 19 years, Duracraft Home Improvements has been providing superior residential and commercial contracting services in Marlborough, MA and all of eastern Massachusetts. From condo complex remodeling to building a home handicap ramp, no job is too big or too small.We offer free estimates, references upon request and guarantees on all our work. If you're not satisfied, we'll work with you until you are....

home remodeling (6)hardwood floors (2)basement remodeling (1)siding companies (11)decks & porches (8)woodworking (5)window replacement (4)house painting (3)roofing (3)handyman (3)gutter repair (3)electrician (3)

09/12/2021

Dalton with DuraCraft Construction helped us with our kitchen remodel. He took the time to listen to all our ideas and bring our vision to life. We wanted a wall removed so we could have an open concept kitchen through the dinning room and maximize space. There was a lot of work done between permits, demo, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, countertops and painting. All of the work was very detailed...

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,electrician,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/12/2021

Hey [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you guys. happy that you are enjoying your new kitchen/dining room. It was such an honor having the opportunity to get this project done and your beautiful family could have more space. Our crew really appreciate your business.

09/11/2021

Daulton brings professionals, experienced, and talented team who was really a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Basement Remodeling

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you guys. Looking forward to next project

06/16/2021

Excellent, timely craftsmanship under tight deadlines in a professional matter. The remodeling process was seamless and couldn’t be happier with the work.

Description of Work
Various

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

06/10/2021

As first time home buyers my husband and I had a lot on our plate. The house we purchased was definitely a fixer upper, and we had a small window of time to complete all renovations prior to moving in. Enter Dalton and his DuraCraft Construction Crew. Dalton met with us to fully understand our vision. From there he put together a comprehensive proposal and walked us through each room in the house ...

Description of Work
Total Home Remodeling

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

It was such a pleasure working with you guys! Looking forward to working with your next project. Thank you!

10/30/2020

Prompt, courteous, professional, and always there to address anything that came up during our massive renovation, I highly recommend Dalton Lima and his DuraCraft Construction business. Dalton was there for us every step of the way and always made time to speak with us, whether it was weekend time, evenings, holidays, he made our renovation, and any questions we had, a priority. My wife and I purc...

Description of Work
Complete Remodel including New Kitchen, and Major Ceiling, Wall, and Floor Repair

Category handyman service,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

11/08/2019

Hes very good. I'm happy. I told them what I needed and they executed it. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They rebuilt my deck and steps to it.

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

11/04/2019

It was excellent. Dalton is the general manager, I let him know when I need things to be done. They have access to roofing individuals and pavers. I successfully used them for almost everything, from small to large work, everything came out excellent. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They did a quick roofing repair.

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

11/04/2019

They did such a great job in my kitchen. I will definitely have them coming to do my bathroom soon.

Description of Work
kitchen renovation

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

11/23/2015

Very happy with the project outcome. The work was high quality.

Description of Work
Built a deck and a 3 season room.

Category decks,remodeling

Work Completed On 10/01/2015

10/21/2015

I thought he was unprofessional and thought he would be good coming from Angies List.

Description of Work
I called and he called me back and set a time and date. He was a no show and then said he'd try to find time to come. I then texted him twice and asked him when he was available with no text back.

Category siding

Work Completed On 10/20/2015

roofing replacement,vinyl siding,decking &railing framing, bathrom removation, complete renovation inside, and outside,vinyl replacement windows&doors

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover