Brian M LeBlanc Roofing Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2013

At Brian M. LeBlanc Roofing, we dedicate ourselves to helping out the community with all their roofing and siding needs. We know how hard it is to find the right contractor to give you the customer service with high quality work at a reasonable price. Call us and you will find out first hand that we are the right company. We feel that a strong business starts at the core and at our core we have a strong and extremely dedicated team of professionals that are here and ready to serve our communities....

A Service Provider's profile image

+12 more images

roofing (69)roof snow removal (6)chimney repair (6)siding companies (2)insulation (2)gutter repair (2)roof cleaning (1)skylight installation (1)window replacement (1)

10/21/2021

Ahmed K.

Very well On time excellent job very friendly staff Thank you Brian

Description of Work
New roof

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

10/21/2021

David P.

Went awesome. Was done quickly, he and the guys were very polite and it came out awesome

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

11/02/2020

Eric G.

This company contacted me every few days pestering me for an answer on the quote provided. Even after advising them they were not selected, they kept texting. I blocked them on my phone.

Description of Work
Requested quote for new roof.

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

09/08/2020

Michael C.

Team did a very good job with the roofing. had to replace all the plywood on main part of home. was still able to get whole roof replaced and shingled in one day, along with cleaning.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

08/14/2020

Georgia C.

Brain and I discussed beforehand the pros and cons, of the different types of materials, styles, and any types of repair that needed to be done for the replacement of our roof. He's crew were very efficient, courteous, and helpful. They were careful of property damage and they were fast, probably because there was so many of them. Everything was done to our satisfaction and we would recommend them to anyone. Georgia and Tom of Holden

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Review for Brian M LeBlanc Roofing Inc - 27 Cherry St, Leominster, MA - 38800299

04/20/2020

Ahmed K.

Fantastic job. Brian and Bruno were great to work with they had a very professional crew that were friendly and attentive. They were on time and finished on time. Would recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Had a new roof put on.

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

08/27/2019

AL D.

Very well. Brian called me within 10 minuets after my request and came the same day to assess the problem. A team of 4 very nice, hard working people arrived 2 days later to make the repair showing me the rot that had taken place requesting my permission on the method and materials. Job was completed the same day and all trash was removed

Description of Work
Repairs to rubber flat roof

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

07/20/2019

Roger D.

Brian was very responsive. He called me within an hour of my inquiry. He met me at my home that day, looked over the job, gave me a price, and offered to compete the work the next day. I accepted the price, he showed up to repair the leak. While he was working on the room, he noticed that the vent gaskets were cracking, so he called me to inform me and offered to repair that as well. During their work, I visited the site. During the visit, I noticed a spot where the sheathing had separated from the roof trusses, and Brain repaired that as well. The job was done well, and it blends in to the rest of the roof well. His workers cleaned up afterwards. Anyone would have a hard time noticing that any work was done. I was very satisfied. I would recommend Brian LeBlanc Roofing to anyone who needs roof repair or replacement.

Description of Work
Roof was leaking

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

04/11/2016

Martina L.

On the expensive side but it went very well.

Description of Work
Removed old shingles, installed sheathing on top of old boards, installed new shingles, including re-flashing chimney, vent pipes etc.

Work Completed On 11/15/2014

11/14/2015

Mary T.

Our request for an estimate was answered quickly and professionally. The work turned out to be much more than we were expecting, but all additional work was explained to us in detail before completion. Everything was done professionally and quickly, and only one day was lost, and it was due to weather. Either Brian or Phil were overseeing the job the entire time. We would hire them again!

Description of Work
Stripped 3 layers of shingles, replaced plywood base, replaced shingles, created a new ventilation system.

Work Completed On 08/15/2015

10/29/2015

Paul B.

I paid 14000 for the roof and I still feel like the job hasn't been completed. I have tried to call him on numerous phone numbers multiple times, and only been able to reach him once at the end of this summer. He said he would be out the following week, and never showed up. I had to call an exterminator about some nests that had formed along my roof line, and he mentioned he was concerned about other creatures getting into the house due to the lack of roof completion. I just want him to come back to finish the work he started, and to install rain deflectors. I also have a question about a new leak that I have noticed and am worried that it's in relation to the roof.

Description of Work
He put a new roof, plywood and insulation on my home.

Category insulation, roofing

Work Completed On 06/10/2014

08/04/2015

Dennis B.

After various issues that slowed our start time (excessive heat and vacations), the project went smoothly and due to a large crew was finished in two days. Everything went smoothly despite a need to rebuild part of the front porch roof. I'm extremely satisfied with the quality and professionalism of the contractor. All questions and concerns were dealt with as they arose. I would highly recommend their work.

Description of Work
strip 2 layers of shingles , install plywood underlayment on entire roof and install shingles. Rebuild front porch roof.

Work Completed On 07/31/2015

05/11/2015

David P.

Everything went very well from A to Z! Brian and his team were always on time and explained eveything that was going on along the way. It only took 2 and a half days and looks terrific!

Description of Work
I needed a new roof. Brian and his team were excellent!!!!

Work Completed On 05/06/2015

03/18/2015

Brian C.

Brian and his crew spent multiple days (7-8 hours total) clearing our roof for a flat, agreed-upon-in-advance rate. Did not request payment until work was completed on the 3rd day. Stopped leaks in dining room and kitchen. Brian does not send out different crews; he has one set of guys that he works with on site at all times.

Description of Work
Cleared entire roof of snow and cut channels in many ice dams

Category roofing, roof snow removal

Work Completed On 02/20/2015

03/04/2015

Karen L.

We called LeBlanc Roofing in an effort to avoid the problems that arise from snow accumulation and ice dams, trusting in the favorable reviews of this company. Brian said he would clear our entire roof, and then he made the first in a series of appointments for which he showed up hours later than scheduled, often arriving as it was getting dark. 2/18/2015: Brian LeBlanc of LeBlanc Roofing LLC agreed to clear the snow and ice from our entire roof, thereby safeguarding our home from leaks caused by ice dams. 2/19/2015 - 2/26/2015: Brian and/or his crew worked to remove the snow and ice from our roof. During this period, we noted that Brian was frequently late--five to seven hours later than what was scheduled, which he attributed to the severity of damage facing other clients. 2/26/2015: Brian asked for payment in full; we remarked that he only cleared part of the roof, pointing out that there were a few areas--one in particular--that looked like a potential hazzard from apparent ice dams. Brian's response was that the area in question would not be a problem, that the ice would soon melt and all would be fine. We repeated this concern during a phone call on 3/1/2015, during which he once again reassured us that there was nothing to worry about, that all the troubled areas had been cleared. This conversation was four days ago, and this morning, 3/4/2015, we awoke to water leaking from that same area of our roof that he repeatedly assured us was fine. Our ceilings, walls and floors are saturated. On Angie's List, LeBlanc Roofing claims to provide 24 hour/Emergency Service; we placed a panicked call to Brian LeBlanc at 4:25 am telling him of the leak and asking that he contact us about fixing it asap. Not having heard from him by 10:30 am, we emailed him via Angie?s List. At 11:00 am, Brian responded by email via Angie's List, claiming to be out of town and unable to get to our house until tomorrow--no time specified. Meanwhile, water continues to wreak damage. Brian LeBlanc agreed not only to clear our roof of snow and ice, but he also agreed that he would not apply any chemical(s) to our roof without first telling us what he intended to use so that so we could look at the ingredients and verify the safety of the product. We explained this concern twice, and twice he said he would not put anything on our roof without first clearing it with us. In spite of these reassurances, he did, in fact, apply a chemical without consulting us. We came to learn this fact when we questioned him at the time he came to collect payment; he admitted to the chemical application and when asked, provided us the name of the product. When we looked up its safety warnings, we saw that it was not recommended on porous surfaces, such as the asphalt shingles that make up our roof. He never showed up when he said he would, he did a fraction of the job he was hired to do, he used a chemical that brings risk of future roof problems, and he failed to clear the snow and ice dams that ended up in roof leaks causing an untold amount of damage--the very thing we hoped to avoid by hiring Brian in the first place.

Description of Work
Cleared snow from our roof.

Category roof snow removal, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 03/01/2015

The customer complains that Leblanc Roofing, LLC didn't complete the job and also applied unauthorized chemicals. Both of these allegations are FALSE. As anyone in New England knows, the 2014-2015 winter had the highest amount of snowfall in over 10 years. Calls for the ice dams and roof clearing to all roofer were at intense levels. Leblanc Roofing, LLC was able to handle the demands of its customers with the assistance of its substantial crew and its expertise in the industry. On February 18, 2015, the customer called. The company agreed to clear the snow in the problems area of their roof and make ice channels as necessary. The customer was notified that it would take 2-3 days to complete the job. However, the customer also was notified that Leblanc provided next day service on leaks. The customer owned a very large house in Sudbury, MA. The customer was informed that a safe and environmentally friendly liquid de-icer would be sprayed on some ice spots in order to assist in breaking it up.The liquid de-icer is safe and recommended for fiberglass asphalt asphalt shingles. The de-icer was used sparingly on selected areas of ice . Between February 19 and February 21, A crew of 4 to 6 men removed snow from all sections of the roof except for one section which only had 2 inches of snow on it. Ice removal and ice channels were made exclusively by Leblanc's principal roofing expert. that work was completed in 3 days as Leblanc promised the customer. On February 24, 2015, the customer called with a complaint, saying the back door was snowed in. while the company made clear that snow from the roof was only removed from areas that were previously shoveled, the company returned on February 26,2015, and shoveled out the back door as requested. On February 26,2015, the customer inspected the work and claimed only that the grid insert on a first floor door has been damaged by the company. The company pointed out that the grid was rotten and had failed as a result. The made a payment of $2000.00 on March 1,2015, towards a bill of $2250.00. On March 4,2015, the customer claimed that a roof leak arose. A response email was sent to the customer the same day and repeated follow-up phone calls were made to the customer. None of these forms of communication were returned by the customer. It should be noted that there was precipitation between February 26, and March 4, 2015 and that Leblanc was not hire to remove snow or ice for any precipitation that occurred after the job was complete .In short, the company performed all of the work that it said it would, as promised and on time, in a very busy season. The customer requests payment for "the cost of repairs to the roof he failed to clear." This is illogical in that if the roof was not worked upon, the company could not damage it. Secondly, the section of the roof that only had 2 inches of snow upon it was not likely to result in any water damage. It should be noted that upon inspection, the customer was notified that certain roofing work that pre-existed Leblanc's work in snow and ice removal needed to be done. While a roofing inspection might be in order by the customer, it should in no way be the responsibility to the company because any necessary repairs obviously pre-dated storms.

02/18/2015

Melinda J.

We had a different roofing company at our house to remove snow two days ago and they did not complete the job. It is school vacation week and we have been trying to take the kids to New Hampshire but didn't want to go until we got all the snow cleared off our roof. I called Brian at LeBlanc Roofing and he said he could help us so we could go on vacation. Brian went out of his way to get to our home quickly. He was very professional and friendly, and did a great job of removing the snow from our roof. We would definitely use him again. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Cleared the snow off of our roof.

Work Completed On 02/18/2015

02/13/2015

Lisa A U.

I sent a message to the company on their website last night, asking for a quote to take the snow and ice off of my roof. Brian called me the next day, came out and gave me an estimate and he and his team had the work completed in a little over an hour. We had kept up as much as possible with the snow from the first 3 feet or so of roof, but, the ice was still building up and the back and top of the roof had over 2 feet of snow. They cleaned it all off and used the snow blower to open our driveway a little more. I was very happy with the work, the responsiveness and the cost. With the new snow on the way, I'm very happy we had this done.

Description of Work
Cleaned the snow and ice from the roof.

Work Completed On 02/13/2015

02/11/2015

Christina M.

He was very professional. He was able to put us into his schedule within 2 days and stayed in contact through bad weather and family emergency issues.

Description of Work
Brian removed the ice and snow from our entire roof to prevent future ice dams from forming and to help minimize the damage from the recent leaks into our house.

Category roofing, roof snow removal

Work Completed On 02/10/2015

12/31/2014

DONNAH C.

They guy came out, and took a very careful look at the things on my roof. That day, he found a section that needed to be repaired. He said he contact me in a week to put together contract for some additional repairs, but applied a “bandaid” fix to the problem area that day. I called him several times to schedule an appointment, but I never heard back from him.

Description of Work
I purchased the Big Deal, "$149 for a Roof Tune-Up."

Work Completed On 04/25/2014

10/27/2014

Jim C.

They sent me an Email within two business days and stated that they were no longer running this Big Deal offer and advised me to contact Angie's List for a full refund.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for roof maintenance.

Work Completed On 10/24/2014

09/16/2014

Leonard H.

I got a response that said the Company was too busy and I would have to ask for a credit refund even though I was well within the offer period and had paid Angie's List for the service. Based on the Company's response I called Angie's List Big Deal Help Desk and they contacted the Company in my behalf. It is now the 16th and no further word, so I called Angie's List and requested a refund. They are sending me a link to the Refund Request Form. I learned that you can only request a refund within 30 days of order and only if no work was performed. The lesson for me and maybe others is to perhaps first call the company offering a Big Deal to see if they can deliver on their deal before accept ing the offer. I understand a company can get overwhelmed with home owners who want to take advantage of their offer, BUT they should delete the offer when they can no long keep their commitments.

Description of Work
Bid Deal for $99 Roof Maintenance Package

Work Completed On 09/11/2014

09/05/2014

Arthur J.

The roof inspection was performed as expected. However, I received only an oral estimate when I requested an estimate for re-shingling my garage. I would have preferred a written estimate itemizing details of work to be performed since the work involved replacement of some wood on both the garage's roof and sides. I decided not to have the vendor re-shingle the garage roof.

Description of Work
The roof inspection was performed as specified.

Work Completed On 04/04/2014