Tile by Keith

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2012

Free Estimates & Checks and Cash Accepted Custom Tile Installations Competitive Prices Over 20years in business Available Excellent references Phone number (978) 985 3484 or (978) 98 - K E I T H...

Mudarrie Hospitality

Home and Commercial Cleaning/Deep Cleaning. Auto detailing - wash and wax vehicles, vacuum interior, clean both inside and outside windows, tire shine, rain X treatment and more. Home/Space organizing/downsizing projects. I opened this business (3) years ago. I have a great eye for detail and a passion for my clients to feel at ease when they come home to a clean house. I want my clients to be completely satisfied. I have a few helpers on staff but most jobs I do on my own. If a client needs more than one vehicle detailed then I would bring my helpers. I look forward to meeting you and to make your life go a little smoother.

Radiant Cleaning Services Inc

Proudly Serving Residential & Commercial Customers Throughout MetroWest MA, South Boston & Portion of Worcester Areas. Affordable cost cleaning carpets, rugs, upholstery, tile, grout, janitorial services and power wash over 23 years of experience. Our customer satisfaction is our number-one priority and our outstanding reviews are proof that when it comes to value and quality, Radiant is the best choice. Our experience and state of the art equipment ensures that you receive the finest in value and quality for all your cleaning needs. Our services depend on repeat and referral business, so we do everything possible to make sure you will call us again and tell your friends what a great job we did! We are not a franchise and we are fully insured and bonded for your home or office's protection.

Offers by Radiant Cleaning Services Inc on Angi
New generation carpet inc

New Generation Carpet inc

10/29/2012

It was a disaster. The details of the problems that Mr. DeSantis created are too lengthy to list here. You So suffice it to say his work was very disruptive (eg. his assistant was his unskilled teenage son whom Mr. DeSantis continually and loudly berated for screwing up work assigned to him as the job went on); his workmanship was marginal in quality (although admittedly he was the low price bidde...

Description of Work
The work involved installing ceramic/porcelain flooring tiles in both the master bathroom and kitchen as well as installing a kitchen backsplash made up of smaller ceramic tiles.

Category ceramic tile

Tile installations Marble tile ,Ceramic tile ,poreclin tile, Glass tile ,Mosaic tile, Stone tile all applications Residential and Commercial to complete bath remodels Kitchens- Bathrooms- Foyers-Fireplaces- Regrouts- Rrepairs Sales

Will help get you the services you need if possible I'm sure I know someone that can help after 30yrs in this businness