Braintree Rug Company Inc

Founded 1967 • With Angi since January 2013

Family owned & operated. Additional address - 89 Pearl St Braintree, Ma 02184. See website for warehouse hours....

Davis Hardwood Flooring

Davis Hardwood Flooring is an independent, local, family operated business. We are dedicated to first-rate customer service for both private and commercial clients. With years of experience we pride ourselves on quality workmanship and competitive pricing. Whether you are looking to have new wood floors installed or hoping to have your existing floors brought back to life, our craftsmen at Davis Hardwood Flooring have the skills and experience to help you get started.

Unique Hardwood Floor

Family owned and operated since 1982, we are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in quality for all of your flooring installation needs. We will help you select the most fitting and beautiful home interiors from a wide variety of flooring options. We specialize in hardwood and tile flooring. Our distinctive service includes professional measuring, experienced installation and stylish design, all provided with a local flair since we are independently owned and operated. We are known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction. Contact us today and see why we come so highly recommended!

Offers by Unique Hardwood Floor on Angi
Phil's Floor Services

Phil's Floor Service is a family owned and operated business. Phil's Floor Service prides itself on an outstanding record of quality service and attention to detail. Our philosophy is to treat your home as we would treat our own, and this is complimented by our years of experience in the industry. Award wining .

03/11/2016

Cathy P.

Description of Work
Very professional carpet installation.

07/29/2015

Casey H.

I stopped by Braintree Rug on a Friday morning to ask about installing some area rugs in a church at which I am the facilities manager. The rugs we had were about 20 years old and needed to be replaced. Mike A. sent me on my way with some samples to look over and think about. As many things go in the church it takes a little bit to get all the proper approvals and to get everyone on the same page. Mike was extremely patient. We came up with our desired product and let Mike know what we were looking for. He was out within Two days to take measurements. About a Week later the product was In and was installed and the old ones taken away in about 6 hours. It wasn't terribly complicated work but the professionalism, communication and response time were amazing and that is my reasoning for such a good review. The church will definitely be using them again

Description of Work
Removed and installed 8 large area rugs (apprx. 20*20) on the second floor of a church

01/28/2015

Michael W.

04/08/2014

Maura B.

I will continue to use the services of Braintree Rug Company.

Description of Work
I used the services of Braintree Rug Company. I have them installed a rug in November.

06/10/2013

JOHN M.

Selection and quality of materials was excellent. Salesperson Mike A. was very helpful and cooperative. We selected Karastan carpet. Their Karastan-certified installer did a nice job on the room, but an entrance door to the room would not close because of the thickness of the carpet and the installer left without fixing it, even though I complained about it. I had to remove the door and cut it down myself to fix the problem.

Description of Work
Replaced wall-to-wall carpeting in large room

01/01/2013

Janice D.

The sales staff was helpful but not pushy in picking out products and made helpful suggestions (especially about what flooring would work best with a wheelchair, saving us from buying a more expensive product that wouldn't have worked as well for me). Every staff member who came to the house, whether it was for sales or installation, was professional and prompt. They were especially helpful coordinating with our contractor. I'm not picky about workers picking up every scrap of waste, but they left the house pristine. The initial vinyl installation was perfect but when our contractor damaged the new vinyl, I worried about how the patch would look. After more than two years, I still can't see where they patched the floor.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl flooring in our kitchen and laundry room/bathroom, and manufactured an indoor/outdoor area carpet for our three-season porch. Also, they patched the vinyl floor when the contractor damaged the brand new floor.

Category carpet installation

Residential & commercial sales, installation and repair of carpet, area rugs, ceramic tile & hard surface flooring.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available