JOLICOEUR OVERHEAD DOORS

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2006

OWNER-OPERATED, SIX INSTALLATION TRUCKS, STOREFRONT LOCATION....

McCabe's Garage Door

McCabe's Garage Door Service has over ten years of experience installing, repairing and selling every type of residential garage door. Garage doors are often installed improperly and with insufficient parts. This can lead to doors with short lifespans and is extremely unsafe! Having incorrect springs, for example, can destroy your operator, tear the top panel of the door and cause serious bodily injury to you or your loved ones. Safety will always be our first priority. It's our goal to fix or install your garage door right the first time as well as educate you on maintenance. We look forward to working with you.

Offers by McCabe's Garage Door on Angi
Independent Garage Door

We sell and repair all makes and models of garage doors and garage door openers. We are a 3rd generation family owned and operated company that started in 1953. Owner on every job!

12/27/2016

I called Jolicoeur and asked them to if they could take a look at my garage door to determine the extent of damage; they were responsive and the gentleman turned up on time and was friendly and professional. He looked at the door and told me the damage was very minor and the door did not need replacing, he also said that there was little that could be done regarding the repair however would try an...

Description of Work
Inspection of garage door to determine extent of damage following a minor accident.

06/20/2015

I had called 3 different garage door companies, and Jolicoeur was the only one to respond. Had a service man here last Wednesday. Our doors had become loud and were dropping metal bolts . Steve was prompt, polite and reassuring! "doors were in good shape, just needed a little TLC" Will certainly recommend them to others. Really appreciated their prompt response and honesty.

Description of Work
assessed and maintained 3 garage doors

Category garage doors

Thanks (removed member name) for the great review, we really appreciate it. Joe

04/08/2015

They service went very well; they were excellent. My husband is very picky and he never had to tell them anything so that's how I knew they did a good job.

Description of Work
2 new door.

Category garage doors

Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate it. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

12/30/2014

The service was great! The technician was prompt for the appointment and repaired the overhead doors quickly. He explained the problems that I was having with the doors and how I could prevent those problems in the future.

Description of Work
The provider serviced and repaired my overhead garage doors. One of the doors needed only fine adjustments and oil, the second door needed the pulley cable replaced -- it had snapped and was the reason for the appointment -- and the third door required pulley replacements. The third door had been having problems opening all the way. The repairs were done well and swiftly -- probably less than an hour. The doors work well and are much quieter now.

10/19/2014

Communicated via e-mail during the week and I received quick responses. Price was reasonable and all-inclusive.

Description of Work
He replaced 2 garage door openers with much quieter belt drive openers.

Category garage doors

COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL INSULATED STEEL, COMPOSITE OR WOOD GARAGE DOORS, BELT & CHAIN PULL OPTIONS, REMOTE ENTRY OPTIONS, DURASOL AWNINGS.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check