TREE MAN INC.

Founded 1972 • With Angi since July 2010

3.7

Quality Tree Care Based on Three Generations of Excellence serving New Orleans and the surrounding areas....

Premier Tree Service, LLC

Premier Tree Service, LLC

Premier Tree Service offers full-scale tree pruning and removal services, including: tree pruning and trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, shrub maintenance and plant healthcare. We take pride in our quality of work and treat every project as if it were our own home. We look forward to working with you, give us a call today!

10/24/2017

I would have used the company if the price wasn't so high, about 30% higher than other Angielist competitor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a tree removed located in my backyard. The company is extremely polite, prompt, and professional.

08/08/2017

Not very well as we were told one branch was okay even tho' it was obviously as rotten as the rest they removed. A few days later, a storm blew through and that particular branch we asked to be removed fell on my car. Tree Man took no responsibility for that. Also, he said the tree was salvageable when, clearly, it was rotten, so I question his experience. I felt as though my money was just thrown...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
diagnosed tree and injected with nutrients. then came back a few days later to trim rotten branches.

06/13/2017

The crew showed up on-time and quickly got to work. They removed some scrub trees and other vegetation at no extra charge, and the entire job came in a couple hundred bucks below estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of live oak branches threatening roof of my house. Trimming/removal of other trees.

04/24/2017

Excellent and professional service. They came in and within an hour tree was removed and all debris was cleaned up when done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of tree. Stump grinding

12/12/2016

We signed the contract and was told they woul come at 8AM. They were prompt and careful. The work was done with efficiency. They cleaned up and gave us some ideas what tree to plant in its place. I have used them 2times in the past and I would use them again. We had the trunk removed also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A tree in our backyard was leaning and dying. The tree man came out immediately and found that the tree had a hole in middle and needed to be removed. He gave us an estimate to do the work. The tree was large and near the garage so it was tricky.

CATEGORY tree service

Complete tree care Tree Pruning Tree Fertilization Insect and Disease Management Tree and Shrub Removal Tree Stump Grinding Tree Cabling Tree Emergency Services Consultation Services Tree Inventory Tree Preservation Programs Tree Appraisal, Valuation & Damage Assessment Tree Man provides free estimates!

Tree Transplanting