Bertucci Bros Plumbing

Louisiana Master Plumber
State Plumbing Board of LA

1939 Hickory Ave Suite 206

New Orleans, LA 70123

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
1813 Fern St. Uptown whole home reno

1813 Fern St. Uptown whole home reno

plumbers202070118
Full bathroom kitchens and all new plumbing systems installed

“Call the Best, Flush The Rest” Bertucci Brothers Plumbing is family owned and operated. Servicing New Orleans and surrounding areas services. We know that customers expect reliable and trustworthy plumbers who quote specifically with no surprises. Our team focuses on getting your plumbing back to normal so you can return to your daily routine. Trust Bertucci Brothers to get the job done in a timely manner the first time. There's no job we can't handle!...

plumbers (38)drain cleaning (7)drain pipe installation (7)water heaters (6)home inspection (5)home remodeling (1)

06/22/2021

They were proficient and on time. I would recommend this company!

Description of Work
Video Inspection

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

We are so happy you were pleased with our services, Thank you!

04/24/2021

Joel and Brandon arrived on time (early actually), and were great! Explained what was involved with the video inspection, answered all my questions and were pleasant throughout. They were scheduled to do another video inspection at my elderly neighbors' house afterward and were super nice and patient with them, answering all their questions kindly which I also appreciated. We both may need further...

Description of Work
Plumbing Video Inspection

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

At Bertucci Bros we strive to provide our customers with fast and superb service. We value your review and your business! Thank you!

03/26/2021

I'm a buying agent, so I generally with a variety of plumbing inspectors. I was out of my normal area, so I searched for an inspection service close a property my client Dawn Phillips is interested in. Once the introductions were over Joel and Brandon evaluated the layout, and promptly started the inspection. Joel was very professional. He kept the conversation going with stories and some past exp...

Description of Work
Plumbing Inspection

Category home inspection,plumbing

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind review! We at Bertucci Bros Plumbing look forward to working with you again!

03/11/2021

The repair person arrived and inspected the plumbing issue. After confirming that there was not a leak from the nearby pipe, he proceeded to spend additional time attempting to determine from where the leak might be originating. With his help we were able to diagnosis the issue.

Description of Work
Repair a plumbing link within a wall

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Thank you for the kind review! We at Bertucci Bros Plumbing strive to give our customers the best service possible and are so happy you were pleased with our services!

02/25/2021

My lucky day, Upon receiving the call that I had busted pipes on a rental property I enlisted Bertucci Plumbing to help. I was really luck I did. The job was twice what was expected once the digging began and the leak was located. It was still freezing weather so plumbers were simply not available. Tony accepted the job and completed it under the most limiting conditions. I received five star trea...

Description of Work
Replace underground water line

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

Review for Bertucci Bros Plumbing - 1939 Hickory Ave, New Orleans, LA - 39214432

02/22/2021

The water heater pilot would not stay lit. The thermocouple had recently been replaced, under warranty, Bertolucci Brother's came out quickly and were able to relight the pilot. They informed me that if it happened again, the thermocouple would need to be replaced under warranty again.

Description of Work
Water heater issues

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

02/01/2021

Awesome. Paul was very personable and professional. Chipped out cast iron toilet flange and replaced in less than two hours. A+++ service and will hire again.

Description of Work
Removed / replaced cast iron toilet flange. Reseated toilet.

Category home inspection,plumbing

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Thank you so much for the trust and business Mr. [Member Name Removed]! 🙏🏼 Any thing ever comes up call ☎️ us and we will get it addressed as quickly as possible!

01/09/2021

Full under slab plumbing replacement

Description of Work
My toilet started backing water in my bathroom ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!! Bertucci plumbing came out and saved Christmas. Hire with confidence!!!! 10/10

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

01/07/2021

Amazing! Pleasant staff. Easy to work with. Efficient and timely. Would definitely rehire for future projects.

Description of Work
Sagging pipe under house

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

Thank you so much for the great review and so glad we were able to handle the tunneling repairs and resolve the under slab plumbing issues for you! 💛👨🏻🔧

12/10/2020

Excellent job by David. Very efficient. Replaced toilet, left work site clean and neat, Went above and beyond. I would hire him again. Prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
Toilet replacement

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

Residential and Commercial services. Services include tunneling, pipe repairs, remodel, video pipe inspections, drain cleaning services, new construction and more.

We do not have water jet services at this time, or gas inspections.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal