All concrete flatwork ,repair, designs etc...All work available give me a call free QUOTES!!!!!!!

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Handyspeed

Founded 2020 •

4.3

116 Elaine Ln

CHURCH POINT, LA 70525

Concrete repair, addition and designing specializing in driveways sidewalks and patio
Building foundation  project
Building foundation

concrete repair

2021

05/10/2021

🦠Nu Bug 🌸 R.

Great 👍 I’d definitely hire Patrick again

Description of Work
concrete drive way

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

04/30/2021

Terry W.

They messed me up. It's the worst thing happened to me. They didn't come back to do their work. I wasted my money. They don't have the tools nor truck. They used my truck to buy the materials. I got water in my garage. It was a horrible experience. They came back to fix it, but it got worsen. They left all the cement on my driveway. They were liars. Do not send these guys to other people's house. They don't deserve one star. I was very upset with them. I lost $8,000 for everything.

Description of Work
They were supposed to put driveway concrete for me.

Category concrete driveways

EJ Drywall Services

We provide painting homes interior /exterior. Install trim as well. Install interior doors. Spray paint as well interior/exterior.

2022 Super Service Award

Bill Blacktop Paving

We will provide the best service. We offer brand new driveways and parking lots with DOT approved asphalt

Silvey and sons

Services include painting Interior and exterior of homes and businesses. I am very detailed and take great pride in my work. Keeping a Clean job site is a must.i have 28 years experience in painting so there isn't much I haven't seen before. I welcome any changes or challenges you may have. Please feel free to call or email me for a question or concerns you may have. Give us a call today for your free in-person or virtual Quote! Additional phone # 318.787.3099

2022 Super Service Award

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
    Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

The services offered are concrete construction specializing in driveways,patio,and side walks We also offer other services as well just give us a call free estimates!!!