Price LeBlanc Toyota

Auto Service
Auto Sales
Auto Tires
Auto Inspections

Additional contact names - Johnny Leblanc & Joey Manessa. Additional phones - (225) 751-1100 & (888) 837-1034. Cost is determined by the job....

07/01/2017

They do good work and good service. They drive me back to my house. They have provided in the past rental cars.

Description of Work
I went for new tires.

Category auto repair,car tires

04/10/2017

I like them more than the other local Toyota dealerships.

Description of Work
It was just regular maintenance, changing the oil and rotating the tires.

Category auto repair,car tires

04/10/2017

They're wonderful. I have been with them since January of 2010. I have been with them since January of 2010. I bought the car in January of 2010 and I go every year in January. So, that is 7 years.

Description of Work
I have a Toyota and I take it to the dealership, Price LeBlanc.

12/19/2016

You have to wait a long time. The price is reasonable. They are very good. They take you on time it’s just that you have to wait. They are very, very professional. They are very efficient. The workers are very nice. I think what they can work in the future is that if it’s a simple oil change, they need to be able to get them out real sooner than an hour and a half.

Description of Work
I go to Price LeBlanc for auto service. They do all of my service from oil change and maintenance.

12/09/2016

I just think they're very professional, do a good job. When you take it in for an oil change you don't need to have an appointment which I like. They've got good hours on Saturdays from like 7 in the morning till 7 at night or something like that so I like to take it there on the weekends when I'm not at work and so I like the hours and that kind of thing.

Description of Work
I use Price LeBlanc Toyota for auto services. Oil change and just general check up.

Category auto repair

New Toyotas. Used Cars. Auto repair. Oil changes. Tire rotation. Alignments. Air filter inspections. Maintenance. Car sales.

Financing Available, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover