Precision Tree Service

Louisiana Department of Agriculture & Forestry
01/31/2022

Baton Rouge Metro Zachary and surrounding service are

Baton Rouge, LA 70817

With over 40 years of experience, Precision Tree Service has been providing the surrounding communities with a safe and affordable way to remove dangerous limbs and completely remove large trees.WE PLANT A TREE FOR EVERY ONE WE CUT - A tree will either be planted from the National Arbor Day Foundation in the Angie’s List customer’s name or they can choose to receive a tree to be planted in their own yard. Contact our offices if you are interested in scheduling a no-hassle estimate! We also provide DEEP ROOT FEEDING and can schedule regular feeding of your trees upon your request....

tree service (157)

01/03/2021

Twice in the past, this company did work for me. We all got along great, paid my bill in full, no issues. Need more tree work done. 1.5 hours before they were scheduled to come do an estimate (I took off work to be home to meet them), texted me (not even the courtesy or respect of a phone call) and said "Can't do your work, call another service." And now they won't return my calls. This was so une...

Description of Work
Twice they did great work for me, not won't return my calls.

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

In response to Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s review, Precision Tree Service contracted with Mr. [Member Name Removed] one time, in 2013. Upon completion of that job, I made the decision to have no future dealings with Mr. [Member Name Removed]. My memory of that business interaction is much different than his, and I feel no need to respond further. Precision Tree Service has not been in contact with...

10/19/2020

Precision Tree Service was wonderful to work with and their pricing was very fair. Since access was limited to the back of the property, they could not use a manlift and that definitely made this job more challenging, but Thomas and his crew clearly knew what they were doing. They worked efficiently and safely and did everything they said they would do in one day- four trees down and full clean up...

Description of Work
Removal of three pine trees and one elm tree

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Hello, [Member Name Removed], THANK YOU for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you and yours a Safe and Happy holiday season. Gloria Litton Office Manager

08/22/2020

The service we received from Precision Tree Service was excellent. The staff and crew were friendly, knowledgable and professional. Once I called to ask for help, Mrs. Gloria was so helpful and communicated with me when we could expect our estimate and services preformed. Our trees look beautiful now as they were very overgrown and branches were hanging on our roof. After the work was completed, t...

Description of Work
We have 5 large trees that needed pruning and cut back away from our home

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

THANK YOU, [Member Name Removed] - for your business and for the great review. You were great to work with too! We want to wish you and yours a beautiful Fall season. Stay Safe and Well. Gloria Litton Office Manager

05/28/2020

Outstanding. Professional work in every respect. Highly recommend this service.

Description of Work
Major Oak tree trimming

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your business an for the great review . We enjoyed doing the work for you. Stay safe an have a great summer.

05/17/2020

They did what they said they would do when they said they would and did a great job. Removed both trees, hauled away debris and ground stumps. My main concern was my yard getting torn up. Aside from the two trees being gone you cannot even tell they were here. Left my yard in perfect condition. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Remove two large sweetgum trees from front yard

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Thank You, [Member Name Removed] ! It is always a pleasure to work with you. We appreciate your business and your time to submit a review for us. Have a great Summer, STAY SAFE. Gloria Litton Office Manager

05/13/2020

Excellent. Very quick to respond to the original request for work. Very quick to come across town to look at the tree. I think most places can do the first two items. From that point set Mr. Litton apart from the rest. They showed up on time, three people very professional, respectful and going above and beyond to do the job right in every aspect. The clean up of the work site and the tree from my...

Description of Work
Removing a large tree from beside the house.

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Thank You, Mr. [Member Name Removed], for the great review! You were a pleasure to do business with. It's great to have satisfied customers and we Thank You again for your business. Have a safe and pleasant Summer. Gloria Litton Office Manager

05/08/2020

It was a great experience! A great company to work with. They were prompt and did exactly what they told us they were going to do. The owners of the company were onsite when the job was done. Would definitely use their services again if needed.

Description of Work
I had 4 pine trees cut down.

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

Hey, [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] - it was a pleasure to work with you as well! Thank You again for your business and the great review. Stay Safe and enjoy the coming Summer. Gloria Litton Office Manager

03/11/2020

All went well. My husband and I weren't home during the process however, we were both contacted and informed that the tree was safely removed from its difficult position. I got home to a clean yard from debris and the pruning of the another tree was beautifully done.

Description of Work
Needed a tree cut from a difficult position

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

Thank You, [Member Name Removed] for your business and for taking time to review us! You and [Member Name Removed] have been great to work with and we appreciate you. Have a safe and HAPPY SPRING.

03/04/2020

Went very well. No issues and work was completed ahead of schedule. I believe this is the 4th time I've used them and everything has been handled very professionally each time.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for your business! It is always a pleasure to work for you and [Member Name Removed]. Have a safe and pleasant Spring.

11/21/2019

It was excellent. they not only came out on time, they did a great job about trimming the trees. They cleaned up after themselves, couldn't even tell they had been here. The trees look great now.

Description of Work
Trimmed four trees for me

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

Thank You, [Member Name Removed], for taking time to give us a great review! We enjoyed working with you to get your beautiful Live Oak trees trimmed. We want to wish you and yours a safe a happy Thanksgiving and a blessed Christmas.

Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Tree Cutting, Tree Pruning, Stump Removal, Hazardous Limb Removal, Large Tree Removal, Tree Debris Removal, Tree Feeding Program, Evaluation of Trees for Hurricane Preparedness, Arborist Tree Evaluation, and 24 hour storm damage emergency call.

Lawn Care, debris removal NOT related to tree work.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available