Ken Burk Maintenance

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2010

Kitchen and bathroom remodeling....

JIM'S REFRIGERATION and APPLIANCES

JIM'S REFRIGERATION and APPLIANCES

Been in the Baton Rouge are for 30 years have been in the HVAC/Appliances industry for the same amount of time very professional in the work i provide was in the service Marines for 4 years of my life and enjoyed what it stood for about giving a 110 percent every day i get up being positive each and every day any way i provide a quality service for every one i do air-conditioning heating service also do Appliances kitchen appliances,water heaters,ceiling fans,kitchen exhaust fan,duct work.washer/dryer call me and i'll try to answer any questions you may have,have a great day and thank you

06/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some drywall work for us and did a fantastic job.

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contractor services for interior renovation....much of the work was subbed out and Mr. Burke provided project over site and facilitation as well as providing some of the demolition and renovation directly. Overall very pleased with work and would use/recommend in future...

03/29/2012

My experience with him was excellent. This was the third time I used him. He is responsive, efficient, does quality work, and has great prices. He is an excellent professional. He is so busy that it took him a while to call me back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ken Burk Maintenance for bathroom remodeling.

01/21/2010

Excellent, they were very capable, personable, took the old oven out to the curb, cleaned up after themselves, and they were able to come out to do the work relatively quickly and were on time too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a double wall oven. The old oven had to be removed and the cupboard opening had to be altered somewhat in order for the new one to fit. It was a very tight fit but Ken and his assistant were able to do it perfectly.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Kitchen and bathroom remodeling. specializing in high-end appliance installation. We do all of the work ourselves...plumbing, electrical, carpentry and ventilation. We can recommend quality cabinet makers, tile installers and granite fabricators.

I do not do painting work nor do I usually recommend painters. We do not repair appliances.

Visa, Check