JIM'S REFRIGERATION and APPLIANCES

• LSLBC
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 10/16/2021

Baton Rouge, LA 70816

Been in the Baton Rouge are for 30 years have been in the HVAC/Appliances industry for the same amount of time very professional in the work i provide was in the service Marines for 4 years of my life and enjoyed what it stood for about giving a 110 percent every day i get up being positive each and every day any way i provide a quality service for every one i do air-conditioning heating service also do Appliances kitchen appliances,water heaters,ceiling fans,kitchen exhaust fan,duct work.washer/dryer call me and i'll try to answer any questions you may have,have a great day and thank you...

4.2

4.4

Resposiveness

4.3
appliance repair (23)small appliance repair (7)HVAC Companies (1)

04/06/2021

Ensel was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. My washer is working great. A+ rating!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
washer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2021

04/06/2021

Awesome, my repairman Ensley was prompt, polite and explained in detail what he was doing, I’m very grateful to him for a job well done👍🏻

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new disposal and checked dishwasher

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2021

03/10/2021

This guy is a crook, he called and came the following day to fix my refrigerator. He is a fat 400Lb guy that I was wondering how he can bend down to work on my refrigerator. He looked at compressor and without checking the compressor or checking the Freon, he told me that I need a new compressor. I asked how much will cost me, he replied that your refrigerator is around 10 years old, and you are b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixing Refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

sorry the way you feel sir name calling does not bother me I still do the best that I can I call it how I see it you have a blessed day thank you for your remarks and I will pray for you

02/19/2021

The technician could not get parts because of the age of the refrigerator. He did not charge me anything for the house call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

02/13/2021

Ensley did an amazing job! He came late on a Friday evening to help me after GE had cancelled on me without even a phone call. He was very knowledgeable and happy to explain what he was doing as he did it. He checked other areas as he was fixing the belt and cleaned up as he was working. My kids would walk in and ask questions, he was patient and humored them by answering and conversing back. He e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the belt on the dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2021

02/13/2021

very good, he was knowledgeable and helped me out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

01/28/2021

He responded quickly and everything was fixed within 24 hours of my first call! Saved me a lot in grocery replacement

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced defrost element and evaporator fan on Samsung refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

01/26/2021

Great! Would recommend and would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freezer Seal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for a great review. If you need anything, I’m here to help.

01/20/2021

Ensley put his Cape on and was to the rescue in minutes. He saved me from a long evening of battling with laundry. He serviced the dryer and it sounds brand new. I will definitely recommend/refer him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for a great review. It is my pleasure to help and GOD bless.

01/17/2021

He saved me from having to buy a new trash compactor. I wasn’t sure that the compactor could be repaired, but it is now working fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired trash compactor

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2021

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. It was my pleasure to be of assistance.

Heating and Air Conditioning Service, Repair and Installation. Also, Washer & Dryer Repair and Dishwasher Repair.