Guarantee Restoration Services

Founded 1974 • With Angi since January 2010

4.1

11811 Dunlay Ln

Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Guarantee Restoration provides quality disaster cleaning and repair, including 24-hour emergency services. Call on Guarantee Restoration for fire, water, wind, vandalism and other damage repair services. We are your partner for insurance property claims for your home or business. Family owned and

10/03/2018

Dana S.

Everyone with Guarantee Restoration was exceptional and wonderfully nice and professional. They took care of everything so that the process was a painless as possible. They coordinated with our insurance company to take care of estimates and payment. I would definitely use Guarantee Restoration again should we ever need their services.

Description of Work
Water leak in a bathroom.

11/12/2016

Sabrina M.

it went poorly. The fire occured in july and still nothing has been done. they cashed an insurance check without my endorsement,

Description of Work
Fire restoration

03/27/2015

Ann L.

Description of Work
After having a horrible experience w/ another company, who just walked out, I was fortunate enough to contact Jeremy w/ Stop Guarantee. From start to finish I was treated to excellent customer service on every level. All of the people who worked in my home were very professional with great attitudes & fantastic work ethic. As a person who is expected to deliver excellent customer service in my career, I can certainly speak with experience as to the courtesy & efficiency of this company.

06/30/2014

Premila B.

Description of Work
Cleanedcareaxrugs

Category ceramic tile, drywall, hardwood floor, water damage restoration, interior painters

03/14/2013

Jamie S.

When I came home from work the water line on the back of the toilet had popped off and flooded our home. There was about 2 inches of water throughout the 1st floor of our home. Our rugs were wet, our wood floors had standing water on top of them and it seemed as if everything was destroyed. One of my best friends had a similar event happen in their home a few years back so I called them and asked them who they used and they told me Guarantee Service Team, so I called them about 6 pm they said that they would come out that night and get started. 1 hour later their crew showed up at my house and started sucking the water out! I was amazed that they had people that would come out that late, they stayed that night till about midnight sucking out the water and setting up fans to start drying everything out. They told me that they would be back the next morning becuase they would need to tear out the wet floors, baseboards and drywall. My wood floors ran throughout the 1st floor of my home so they called the insurance company and got it approved so that they could pack out all of my things on the first floor. I told them that I wanted my things to be in climate controlled storage becuase I have very expensive furniture and did not want it to get damaged and to my surprise they told me that they had climate controlled storage at their facility. I was very surprised to hear that but was invited to view their warehouse and when I did I was very impressed, it was like they hundreds of mini PODS to store things in. Once they had finished tearing out everything and drying out my home the adjuster came out and I was worried from the horror stories I had heard that I was going to have trouble getting my house fixed for what the insurance company paid. Guarantee said that they could work with the adjuster and that I did not have to worry about the price because they were on the same program as the insruance compnay. They assured me that they did this all the time and they could handle it. Well sure enough when the adjuster showed up the project manager with Guarantee knew him and they had worked together many times! After about an hour of reviewing everything Guarantee told that they had everything agreed with the insurance company and would be able to get started immediatly. Before they started the work I was provided with a schedule and calendar showing me exactly what was going to happen in my house. I was allowed to pick out all of my materials and acutally was able to upgrade my flooring at no additional cost! Once everything was done they brought all of my things back to my home and set them back up the way they were before. I have very large nice furniture and was amazed that nothing was scratched, broken or even knicked during the move out or move back! From start to finish I have to say that I was very impressed with the professionalism of the staff at Guarantee, attention to detail that they paid to me and my things, and the quality of the work that was done at the end of the job! I would reccommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They sucked up the water, removed my wood floors, removed the wet carpet, packed out my house, stored my things, rebuilt my home.

Category water damage restoration

We are happy that you were pleased with our work! Thank you for your trust in Guarantee Restoration.

Phillips W.

I have used them several times in the past. The owner is very direct and responsive, and the technicians always do a fine job. Furthermore, they stand behind their work and go above and beyond to ensure that the customer is happy.

Description of Work
They provided mold remediation services and cleaned up after a flood.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

We are happy that you were pleased with our work! Thank you for your trust in Guarantee Service Team.

Charles M.

They were outstanding! The workmen were very professional, arrived on time, and cleaned up nicely. Furthermore, they were very accomodating of any requests, and they followed up to ensure that I was satisfied with the work. Ultimately, it was an excellent experience.

Description of Work
They installed hardwood flooring as well as a sub-floor.

Category hardwood floor

Katherine N.

Everything went well. They were responsive and did a good job with the clean up.

Description of Work
They repaired some water damage in our house.

Brad T.

They did a good job with the cleanings and with the application of scotch guard. Ultimately, I have no problems with their work.

Description of Work
They cleaned several large rugs for me.

Category carpet cleaners

Brandy T.

Everything was great. They responded quickly, and they did a thorough job. They were professional and knowledgeable, too.

Description of Work
They made repairs to our floors, walls, and carpets after our toilets had overflowed.

Category carpet cleaners, flooring contractor, water damage restoration

Megan M.

Everything went well, but we chose another company for the service.

Description of Work
They provided an estimate for repairing some water damage.

Category water damage restoration

It is rare someone who chooses another company takes the time to give feedback. We apperciate you for your time and comment. If you ever need us in the future you know where to find us!

Marsha D.

They were very professional and did a great job with the restoration work. Furthermore, they kept everything clean while they while they did the job which we really liked.

Description of Work
We had a leak in our main drain pipe, so everything had to to be removed in the kitchen and living room. Shawn and his team replaced flooring, cabinets, and tile. They also repainted and did other work to repair the water damage.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, water damage restoration, interior painters

nathan G.

It went well. They provided pick up and drop off services which I appreciated, and they were very professional.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

Mary T.

I had several problems with Guarantee. Their work was shoddy, and they never completed the job. The materials that they used were cheap, too.

Description of Work
They repaired some water damage that resulted from a malfunctioning refrigerator.

Category water damage restoration

The project manager for this client is no longer with the company. Though we regret anyone having a bad experience with us in the past, we continue to learn from our mistakes and build our company one lesson at a time. Today, we send out surveys to every completed job to receive feedback to ensure our technicians and project managers are doing their job. Additionally, we have the client sign a “customer satisfaction” line every step of the project to ensure everyone is happy with the work being completed and there isn’t any issues accumulating at the end. Again, we apologize to this client for their past experience and hope they would reconsider our company.

Debbie W.

It was a pleasure working with them, and they went out of their way to make things right which we appreciated. Ultimately, they did excellent work.

Description of Work
They restored floors, sheet rock, and other items after a flood.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, water damage restoration

Alfreda D.

They have saved me at other times in the past, and they always do excellent work. Furthermore, they respond quickly, and I never have any issues with their services.

Description of Work
They provided water extraction services.

02/11/2013

Phoebe E.

We actually ended up dropping them because they were not good to work with.When they said they were coming they usually came on time. They did it very quickly, but I was not happy with the job that they did. They left a huge mess and left some dangerous stuff sticking out that was easy to injure our feet on it and we have kids. We were dissatisfied with that and were still considering using them for our other houses, but they were totally non-communicative. I had to really keep on top of every piece of information and always had to call them. They finally scheduled someone to finish our job and then a person vanished. He ran away to Colorado or something and they weren't even going to tell us that. We had to really shake to get an answer out of them, so we finally said we'll find someone else to do it and we did. They were never ugly to us, but throughout the process there were a little implications that they really didn't want the work. They never really straight out said that to us, but afterwards when I called to tell them we found someone else to do the work they were just perfectly happy with that. They didn't seem disappointed to lose the job at all and the whole thing was just a little bit strange. They were just 100% unreliable and didn't do good work. We actually found someone to do the work for a lot less, so their price was too high.

Description of Work
Guarantee Service Team of Professionals came out and gave us a quote of around $10,000 for water damage due to a leak in our kitchen that ruined the wood floor in our living room. They only did the removal part of it.

Category water damage restoration

We are surprised to receive this comment because we pride ourselves on our customer service and we send out a survey to every customer in order receive feedback and grow with every experience. Our focus is always to make our company better. This client never contacted us for us to make this issue right two months ago. From our perspective, the original project manager (Darrick Shank) who manages emergency services received no complaint with the exception of a large amount of dust (which was taken care of without charge to client or insurance company). The Project Manager for emergency services went on Christmas Vacation to visit family in Colorado after his responsibilities were fulfilled with this project. The same day our restoration project manager (Danny Bowers) took over the job for the rebuild and signed up the job, only to hear the client wished for another company to do the job. The client’s $1000 deductible was refunded in full. Our track record of operating for 38 years in Baton Rouge speaks for itself. Our pricing conforms to insurance industry standard pricing as applied throughout the United States through a program called Xactimate. Repeated attempts to reach this customer had no response.

01/14/2013

Richard M.

Guarantee Service Team Of Professionals repaired my house after a tree branch put a hole in my roof after Hurricane Issac. I found the company to be very skilled in all phases of the work. The only negative was the sheet rock work. Guarantee was so busy after Issac that they used a sheet rock sub, The sub did very poor work. After another try, the sub's work was still unacceptable. After that, the sub was fired and Guarantee's own people did the work satisfactorily. This cause about a three week delay in completion of the work. I found the Project Manager to be very knowledgeable and attentive.

Description of Work
A positive experience with Guarantee Service Team Of Professionals

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

The trust our clients give us, in dealing with their property loss, is taken seriously at Guarantee Service Team of Professionals. With any project there is the potential for missteps, but that doesn’t remove any responsibility on our part. Since 1974, Guarantee Service Team’s philosophy has been to treat the customer and their property with respect, to do the job right the first time and to make right when something goes wrong. We thank this client for their business and their confidence in working with us in the future.

03/30/2011

Debbie W.

Everyone we dealt with was caring as well as competent and professional....always available, on time, and unfailingly polite. Their experience and excellent subs got us through a stressful situation. Our insurance adjuster sent them to us and we understand why!

Description of Work
We had a water overflow that affected half of our home. This company was sent by our adjuster. They packed up all of our things and moved it all out...brought in dehumidifiers to dry everything...(repeatedly checked moisture levels)....crew cut out wet sheet rock, floated and taped new sheet rock, replaced baseboard and shoe mold, painted everything, put in new flooring, brought a cleaning crew, etc. Got it all done in 6 weeks!

Category remodeling, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, mold removal, lead paint removal, biohazard cleanup

01/31/2010

Isabelle L.

This was a scary and harrowing experience. But Guarantee was there for us every step of the way. Danny Bowers was the project manager. He worked diligently with the insurance adjuster, eventually helping to get about 40% more than the original adjustment. Then he carefully took us through the entire process. It took over one year from the fire until everything was finished. We always felt in complete control of the process, and that Mr Bowers provided excellent advice, but also listened carefully to all of our concerns. We could not be happier with the finished product. Everything exceeded our highest expectations. The house is like new and there is absolutely no evidence that there was ever a fire. We cannot recommend this company highly enough. They dealt with us with the utmost integrity and professionalism

Description of Work
In January 2009, virtually the entire interior of our house in Baton Rouge was destroyed in a fire. We live a thousand miles away, and were renting the house. Our property manager recommended Guarantee STOP (Service Team of Professionals), and they inspected the damage almost immediately. They dealt with the insurance adjuster and rebuilt the entire interior of the house.

Category remodeling, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, lead paint removal, biohazard cleanup

Thank you for your business and for your feedback.

Long's Cleaning & Maintenance Service

Since 1989, we have been specializing in floor stripping and waxing services for residential and commercial, along carpet cleaning for commercial ONLY. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers Coupon

United Home Specialists LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Drywall Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

The Patch Boys of Baton Rouge

The Patch Boys of Baton Rouge, is proud to be a locally owned business. We have mastered an award-winning process to rapidly patch all of the holes in your home and restore it within hours, for most jobs. We have a proven record of accomplishment, and are a reputable company across the nation. We ensure that all projects are done with utmost professionalism using only qualified individuals. When you allow us into your home, we don't take that lightly; we will respect your home.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

24/7 Emergency services, including: - Water extraction - Removal of hazardous materials - Security board ups - Inventory - Water, wind & fire restoration - Contents handling - Trauma site clean up - Mold remediation - Reconstruction - Air duct cleaning

new construction, carpet cleaning