Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2010

4.3

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Broken Windows, LLC

Broken Windows, LLC

Call Today To Get My Exclusive Offer For New Clients My name is Angie. I own Broken Windows, LLC, an on-site computer repair service offering service for White Castle, LA and surrounding areas. In addition to offering on-site repair service, I offer remote repair service through TeamViewer. I have over 4 years of experience in computer repair and I want to help you. These days, our computers have become a vital part of how we take care of our daily business and no one wants to be faced with downtime on their computer due to software or hardware problems. Whether dealing with a virus, spyware, or hardware failure, I can diagnose and fix your problem. I will provide repair services that won’t cost you an arm and a leg. You can come to me for anything from hardware replacements/upgrades, software installations, virus and malware removal, computer restoration, slow PC performance, and computer/printer installations. I can also offer suggestions on purchases of new computers and printers as well as anti-virus solutions. Being proactive is a critical part of the repair process. To that end, I will always work to identify the root cause(s) of hardware/software failures with a focus on preventing the failure from happening again. I can also perform routine checkups and maintenance on your computer to keep it in good working condition. This can extend the life of your computer and greatly reduce the likelihood of future hardware or software failures.

12/01/2015

Purchased TV to fit in a specific location.  Informed sales associate of location dimensions.  The associate used TV sizing not TV plus stand dimensions. The Geek Squad Tech realized the problem, call a manager, and worked out a solution that I could agree with. The job is complete and we are happy with new TV.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed TV Mounting Bracket, TV and programmed TV remote to all electronics for use with TV, includes extended warranty.

CATEGORY home theater design,computer sales

06/19/2014

Pretty much geek squad, unless you have a service contract with them, is not the place for computer repair. $70 for just software diagnostic check and then if it is hardware issue all work is sent out., so this would be a long and expensive process! Basically I was encouraged to buy a new computer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brought computer to the best buy geek squad for info on fixing computer.

CATEGORY computer sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available