D & K REFRIGERATION HVAC LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2018

The D & K Refrigeration HVAC mission is to provide Baton Rouge with the most practical and effective solutions for heating, cooling, ventilation and indoor air quality needs. We are committed to helping our customers save on their energy bills and reduce energy consumption with practical HVAC solutions, quality products and efficient service....

Bolton Mechanical Heating & Air LLC

Bolton Mechanical Heating & Air LLC

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Please call 225-715-2429 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your needs! We are here to service you!

08/20/2018

Mr. Coleman, which represents the company, arrived later than the scheduled appointment on August 9, 2018. He determined that the water heater would need to be replaced. He said that he would contact me within a few days with a cost to replace the heater. It is now August 20, 2018, and I have not heard from him or anyone else with the company. It appears that I am not a priority.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The pilot on the water heater would not remain lit.

CATEGORY water heater repair

I’m so sorry mrs. [Member Name Removed]. Mr. [Member Name Removed] was supposed to call you to replace the unit right away. I do apologize for not getting back with you to let you know. We will be calling you today.

05/11/2018

Very honest, and do really good work. I was very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning installation & service.

05/11/2018

Very good - great job & great customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new Air conditioner.

04/19/2018

He was willing to accommodate my schedule. The work came out very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a A/C unit.

03/26/2018

Very nice and pleasant to talk with. very professional. I would recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Heating, cooling, ventilation and indoor air quality, reduce energy consumption with practical HVAC solutions, water heater repair and installation

Visa, Check, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover, Financing