Calvin's Maintenance Inc

Founded 1972 • With Angi since February 2007

4.4

Plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling and appliance repair. $85.00 service charge in Baton Rouge...

Bolton Mechanical Heating & Air LLC

Bolton Mechanical Heating & Air LLC

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Please call 225-715-2429 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your needs! We are here to service you!

03/27/2018

great. we are very pleased with the serviceman and with the outcome of the repair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clothes dryer needed part replaced on mechanism that spins the drum

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician

05/03/2017

The technician found that the drain for the automatic defrost was backed up and fixed it in no time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My stand-alone freezer wasn't staying cold.

CATEGORY appliance repair

01/30/2017

Awful 1600.00 to tell us flooded,shame on me for allowing them to do what they did.We live on SSI,and they ripped us off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tried to service,very inadequate repair man.Sickened with them!!!

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician

12/12/2016

Refrigerator is repaired and working fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair a leaking refrigerator

CATEGORY appliance repair

05/23/2016

My ac was not blowing air. I called one service company and they could not make it to my house in my desired time frame.  I then called Calvin's Maintenance.  I explained my problem and the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful.  The service technician showed up quickly and was even nicer.  He was extremely professional and courteous.  He diagnosed the problem in less than 4 minutes and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced blower motor.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & air, electric, plumbing, carpentry-unfinished, drywall, interior painting, windows, doors, ceiling fans, appliance repair and installation, drain cleaning, gas log repair & installation.

Hardwood & vinyl flooring, carpet & ceramic tile.