By The Specs Roofing & Consulting

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2010

3.9

By The Specs Roofing & Construction is South Eastern Louisiana's premiere roofing contractor. We specialize in residential and commercial new roof installations and roof repairs. We install and repair shingle, metal, slate, built up, TPO, standing seam metal, spray coatings, and industrial elastomeric roofing systems....

Tex pressure washing

Pressure King

Wise Guys Gutters and Patios

COVID19 ALERT - We are still open at this time and accepting new clients during the COVID19 threat. We are currently screening all of our staff to ensure no employee is working on clients homes if they are showing symptoms of being sick to ensure the safety of our clients. We are Veteran owned and operated Our attention to detail is 2nd to none customer service is what we strive for were honest and up front on what the customer needs are and we are competitively priced we do what we say we are going to do we don't just our customers the lip service and not follow through with it we only the best high grade quality materials from metal to screws to sealants we take pride in everything we do.

Offers by Wise Guys Gutters and Patios on Angi

12/01/2015

I spoke with Virgil Clipps. He gave me aquote on how much it would cost to fix the roof. I agreed to let him fix the roof. His team came out on Wednesday, September 2, 2015. to fix the roof. He as paid on the next day in full. Saturday, and Sunday Oct. 24 & 25th rained, and the carport started leaking. Actually it was leaking worse than before the fix it. I called Mr. Clipps on Monday, Oct. 26, He...

Description of Work
The roof on the carport was leaking. I called him to fix the roof.

Category skylights

12/04/2014

Representative from Specs Roofing showed up the day after he was scheduled and failed to call me on the originally agreed upon day to let me know that he was coming the next day. Having said this, he did show up following a bad weather day (original day) and performed the services we had agreed upon over the phone. The rep. was cordial and got right to work on the agreed upon tasks. It took him a ...

Description of Work
Cleaned flat roof over screened porch and cleaned leaves from main roof captured behind chimney.

Category decks,gutter cleaning,roofing

07/20/2014

never came out after making 3 appointments

Description of Work
nothing

Category gutter cleaning

07/16/2014

The provider was on time and was professional in his approach. He explained exactly what he would do. He also pointed out some other areas that needed care and gave us a reasonable estimate on the cost. He was thorough in the job he did, he also did a good job of cleaning up after he finished his work, after explaining that cleaning the gutters would make a mess on the pool deck and other areas.

Description of Work
The provider cleaned out our gutters, which had not been cleaned out in quite some time.

Category decks,gutter cleaning,roofing

06/08/2014

Scheduled the appointment but provider didn't show up. They never call back to reschedule and their voice mail was full.

04/15/2014

It was very good. They sent 2 people out to do the job. They got the job done in about 60-90 minutes. The scheduling was very easy and it was not a problem.

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal for $99 for Home Gutter Cleaning Plus Gutter Tune-up and Roof Inspection. They also replaced the cover over a pipe that was cracked.

04/09/2014

They scheduled an appointment without contacting me through Angie's List, then rescheduled it without contacting me. I have requested them to call me to schedule, after I told them to call me, they broke off all communication and haven't heard from them since February 17th.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for gutter cleaning.

Category gutter repair

03/21/2014

I purchased a Big Deal to have my gutters cleaned on November 8, 2013. When I was first contacted by the company, which they did promptly, I asked them to wait a bit until some leaves fell near my house. I then had to track down their phone number to get in touch with them. When they came the first time a couple of weeks later, they called three hours earlier than scheduled, so I had to leave work...

03/17/2014

They were good. I didn’t hear anything from them so I’m assuming that everything was okay. I gave them a 'B' simply because they didn’t follow up.

Description of Work
I purchased a $99 Big Deal for a complete gutter cleaning, roof debris removal and tune-up.

02/26/2014

I was not happy with the service. They only used a leaf blower on the gutters and didn’t do a thorough job on cleaning the gutters out. They also didn’t tighten up screws on the gutters that needed to be tightened. They were at my house for only about 15 minutes. I pointed out the areas that I needed them to caulk and screws to fix. He said that they would come back next week to complete these ser...

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Roof Installation, Repair, & Replacement, Roof Inspection, Decks & Porches, Drywall, Fencing, Flooring, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Testing & Remediation, Painting, Pressure Washing, Remodeling, Roofing, Siding, Stucco.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check