Appliance Distributors Of Louisiana

With Angi since August 2012

null...

JIM'S REFRIGERATION and APPLIANCES

JIM'S REFRIGERATION and APPLIANCES

Been in the Baton Rouge are for 30 years have been in the HVAC/Appliances industry for the same amount of time very professional in the work i provide was in the service Marines for 4 years of my life and enjoyed what it stood for about giving a 110 percent every day i get up being positive each and every day any way i provide a quality service for every one i do air-conditioning heating service also do Appliances kitchen appliances,water heaters,ceiling fans,kitchen exhaust fan,duct work.washer/dryer call me and i'll try to answer any questions you may have,have a great day and thank you

10/23/2015

The service was great and we have been buying stuff from them for 25 years. We have sent people to them and they have good experience. They are a good company to deal with. You can buy a range of stuff from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a double oven and a microwave. We also bought a refrigerator with them.

06/18/2014

Our calls were promptly returned. Sales person did an excellent job of answering our questions and coordinating delivery and installation. I appreciated that they install moisture sensors with icemachines. Installers were v. professional and educated us on the machine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold/installed a built in ice machine.

10/14/2013

I purchased a gas stove from them. An excellent experience. They delivered it on time as promised and unloaded it into my carport. I did the installation myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a gas stove from them. An excellent experience

08/07/2012

They called me back right away and gave me an idea of cost right up front. They let me know if they couldn't fix it they would take care of me by giving me a deal if I had to purchase a new dryer. I also got my washer from them and I got a better deal from them than what I would have gotten at Lowes, they have good prices!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my dryer, and they have done a few other services for me.

CATEGORY appliance repair,appliance sales

Major Appliances,Major Appliances,Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair,Barbecue Grills & Supplies