Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in West Point, KY
There are 16 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in West Point
- Daniels & Daniels Home RemodelingThe crew doing the demo work and the finishing work did an excellent job in our home. The job took 8 days total with the amount of work that needed to be done. They listened to our needs, wants and were able to accommodate changes that we had along the way. I would recommend this crew to anyone and would hire them again as we have other projects in the future
- Scott's Home ImprovementsDavid did a great job managing our master bedroom renovation which included adding a new wall and door, replacing floor, updating brick tile on fireplace facade, and custom built in cabinets in the attached closer/laundry. David also replaced our deck, detailed a shower, and installed vented ceiling fans in two bathrooms. He did a lot of work and even when the project kept growing he would just update the quote and keep going. We are very happy with the final product and I know the work was done correctly without cutting any corners. We are already talking to David again about our next project. He can do anything
- Hard Times Carpentry, LLCEverything went smooth. Joe had everything under control, knew just what needed to be done, and did a fantastic job!
- Daniels & Daniels Home RemodelingWe have been so impressed with Paul Daniels and his crew! They have done beautiful work quickly and at a very reasonable cost. They completely remodeled our kitchen and baths, replaced the basement paneling with drywall, painted the whole house and garage and stained our deck, power washed the exterior and much more. Paul and Tim have a real vision for remodeling and thought of so many things we hadn’t - removing walls, moving support poles, etc. They made sure we were happy with every detail and we will definitely work with them in the future
- Lend A Hand Rental & Handyman IncIt went as planned and on schedule. Had two good carpenters finish an incompleted part of our house, turning it into a very nice workshop.
- Pfancy FinishWe are so pleased with the results! Matt and his team were amazing through the entire process. Professional, honest, clean, fast and true experts. They were a pleasure to have in our home and the project turned out better than we imagined. They made the process so easy and our kitchen turned out stunning! Matt is great to offer suggestions when he sees ways to improve something and will work diligently until everything is perfect
- OPC ServicesI couldn't have been more pleased. An appointment was scheduled to get the free estimate and upon my approval of the estimate, they were able to get me scheduled quickly, because my job was a one-day job to be done indoors. They told me if there was rain, they could do my indoor job when an outdoor job had to be postponed due to rain. The workers were extremely professional and explained the work to be done before they began. I received updates during the day and they had me inspect the work before they left. I would definitely use OPC again for any of the services that they provide. They are very professional and they stand behind their work
- Black DiamondI’m honestly surprised at all the positive reviews on here. We’ve spent about $1500 this year on treatments, and still had to battle wasps throughout the summer, my dog had 3 ticks I had to remove, and we are seeing new mouse droppings after traps were set a couple months ago. I’m not sure what I’m paying for. And so now we are having this problem with mice, which means if I have them come take care of that, I won’t get all the spiders in my basement handled. This is a lot of money to keep having the same problems. We are treated MONTHLY. At this point it may just be water
- Maeser Master ServicesGreat professional work. Installed a cabinet sink and took the time to cut out cord around for a better fit to the wall. Matched a local big box stores installation price.
- Andy OnCallOn the first call we were asked for a detailed list of everything we needed a handyman to do. After discussing in detail, Andy On Call set us up with one person that was capable of completing all of the various tasks - Al French. Al quickly came to the house, reviewed all of our needs and provided a detailed quote and timeline. We had a very tight turnaround time and Andy On Call met it. Al did exceptional work. He tackled the closet first. This is an older house and matching the existing structure was key. Once we saw his quality of workmanship, we knew we had nothing to worry about on our extensive list. He was always on time and stayed as late as it took to get the job done. Aside from the work he performed, you would never know he was there. He left the work areas spotless. I would highly recommend Andy On Call to anyone in need of handyman services
Contractors in West Point
- Business Description:Cornett Roofing Systems is a proven Midwest leader in the installation and repair of permanent roofing systems, including metal, slate, tile, and copper. In addition, we are a premier installer of solar energy panels and systems. Using only the highest quality materials, Cornett Roofing Systems delivers beautiful, permanent roofing systems that offer a lifetime warranty. Financing options are available to qualified customers. Cornett Roofing Systems has offices in Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio ..Recent Review:Amanda was great to work with getting the job done around my schedule, great communication! The roofers were very nice and did such a wonderful job and left no mess behind. I highly recommend Cornett Roofing!karen m.
- Business Description:We can't start the year without giving back to our past and future customers as a token of our gratitude for using Home Run Improvement. COMMENT with a friends name, SHARE this post, & 'LIKE' our page to be entered into our 200 linear feet of FREE GUTTER GUARDS GIVEAWAY. Valued over $1,000. Click here ---> https://www.facebook.com/HomeRunImprovement/ Drawing will be January 31st at 10:00am. (Winner must live within KY/Southern IN to receive new gutter guards installed.) Happy New Years ..Recent Review:Called with no answer. Received a text with no identification. When texted back asking who reply was "you called me" 3rd text was sent with identificationSharon G.
- Business Description:Hard Times Carpentry will work fast, focused and efficiently FOR YOU! With 20+ years experience working as a Master level Carpenter, building construction, renovation, repair, and remodeling, we can personally guarantee, the job YOU NEED done, will be DONE RIGHT! I started my business, Hard Times Carpentry, with a focus on delivering true quality work at a fair price. Why pay a general contractor to hire a subcontracted carpenter to do the work you need done, when you can skip the middle..Recent Review:Everything went smooth. Joe had everything under control, knew just what needed to be done, and did a fantastic job!Cris M.
- Business Description:we specialize in remodeling, from patching drywall to painting that room or the exterior of a house or deck, to completly frame and finish that new basement. or simply replace doors. or install crown moldingRecent Review:Rafael and his crew did an excellent job removing wallpaper, patching, and painting. Baseboards were replaced throughout the house and the work was done with care. He noticed things that needed attention, such as old ceiling tiles that needed replacing and did the work. I was especially impressed that I could rely on Rafael and his crew to be at the house doing the work, even though I was coordinating his services from another town. He communicated promptly and even sent pictures of the progress. I am thankful for his servicesSherrie G.
- Business Description:Having experience of building entire homes allows us to be most-qualified for your handyman jobs and remodeling projects. We're a small company that wants to help people. Customer satisfaction comes first. And since we rely on word of mouth to help grow our business, we will work hard to make sure you're very happy with our quality and service. No sub contractors. Charges by the job or hour depending on the job. No travel/trip charges. [For every house is built by someone, but the builder of ..Recent Review:This is the third time we have had Albert come out. This time he removed a shower/tub and replaced with a shower. He always does a wonderful job, keeps things clean, and is someone I trust in my home.Jennifer B.
- Business Description:Home remodeling company with 30+ years Experience in residential & commercial painting... Remodelings and repairs.. We specialize in remodeling of basement & kitchen & bathrooms, painting, drywall (exterior & interior) flooring, Windows, decks & Repairing of decks pressure washing, ect. large & small jobsRecent Review:Excellent! From first estimate through final inspection - a total of 4 days - Mr. Daniels and site leader Byron communicated very well, made suggestions and arrived on time! This company is an unusual contractor in that they communicate and follow-through each and every time. Definitely using them for future projectsKef H.
- Business Description:Christian owned and operated. We specialize in every aspect of remodeling your home or business. There is no charge for estimating what your project may be. Please don’t hesitate to give me a call.Recent Review:David did a great job managing our master bedroom renovation which included adding a new wall and door, replacing floor, updating brick tile on fireplace facade, and custom built in cabinets in the attached closer/laundry. David also replaced our deck, detailed a shower, and installed vented ceiling fans in two bathrooms. He did a lot of work and even when the project kept growing he would just update the quote and keep going. We are very happy with the final product and I know the work was done correctly without cutting any corners. We are already talking to David again about our next project. He can do anythingLilly M.
- Business Description:We are a FAMILY owned and operated business. We take pride in the Quality of our projects. We treat every customer as we would want to be treated ourselves.Recent Review:Kent Weed is a pleasure to work with. I had called several contractors requesting a quote to add a walk in closet onto the side our our house and turn an existing closet into a powder room. He was one of 3 who bothered to call me back. He walked me through his estimate and how they would add onto our bedroom to get us what we wanted. His estimate was reasonable and he stayed in contact with me throughout th project. I intend to use Frontier Builders on our next project of replacing our windowsLori B.
- Business Description:For 50 years, Paul Davis Restoration of Louisville KY has solved Louisville‘s disaster restoration and remodeling needs. From flooding to fires and frozen pipes, Paul Davis has responded with 24-hour emergency service to restore calm in the most chaotic of events. We are here to serve you in every capacity, providing excellent customer service and a quality end product. We continually strive to maintain a synergy of excellence and experience that is second to none. Passion for quality drives ..Recent Review:I had a flood in my home on XMAS Eve, two hours after our moving company left, a faucet in our master bathroom failed. Paul Davis was out within three hours and began mitigating the water damage. Because of them I was able to save the walls in my kitchen and the ceiling. They are helping me restore the cabinetry back to original condition and install a new floor in the basement. They are always responsive and very polite and courteous. Jeanette has been with us every step of the way and would always give us a heads up when she needed to come by, very sweet lady, and very good at what she does and extremely hard worker, felt like she was here 7 days a week checking on the house and adjusting dehumidifiers and fans to get maximum results. Can't recommend enoughJames M.
- Business Description:We want to keep our customers safe, we can come out and do a FREE estimate and the customer does not need to come meet us outside. We will then send the estimate via email. WE FOLLOW SAFE DISTANCING PRACTICES Call us at 317-413-6654 Specialising in Commercial and Residential Exterior Repair, Restoration and installation of traditional Stucco, Synthetic Stucco and EIFS, waterproofing, Painting exterior and Luxury limestone Fireplaces.Recent Review:If you need any Stucco work done, this is the company to do the job. Sergio was professional and a pleasure to work with throughout the experience from initial estimate through the completion of the job. This was a difficult job, and the result was incredible, and the cost more than fair. Sergio is one of the most ethical contractors I have ever had the pleasure to work withRich J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Fort Knox
- Vine Grove
- Lebanon Junction
general contractors in West Point
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Assurance Construction Co3937 Central Ave
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A1 Contractor Solutions LLC917 Assembly Rd
- Able Roofing & Remodeling LLC639 E Burnett Ave
- Ace's Decks and Carpentry1301 Lakewood Drive
La Grange, Kentucky
- All Solutions411 Knobloch Ave.
- Amato Construction7316 Quindero Run Rd
- A Assurance Construction Co
- B & E Construction3003 Love Lane
- B&G Roofing and Framing3715 Bardstown rd 400
- Bibelhauser home's Remodel Division40 center st
- BMD Handyman1543 Garland Avenue
- Bocock Construction Inc.4210 Milo Dr.
- Bravo Construction7310 Wesboro Rd
- Browning Property Management LLC13272 Early Sunset Dr
- Browns home repairs
- B & E Construction
- C&R Painting & Home Improvement650 W. Peaceful Ct.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Louisville4203 Bunton Ct
- ck construction services708 west woodlawn
- Coffey's Home Improvement2089 Wilson Creek Rd
- COMMONWEALTH TILE & MARBLE INC6206 Transylvania Beach Rd
- Coogle's Interiors10000 Dixie hwy
- Cornett Roofing Systems1442 Amy Lane
- creation Woodworking1817 N. larkspur dr.
- Crowley Service Company330 Robert Burden Road
- Custom Woodcrafters906 Reed Lane
- C&R Painting & Home Improvement
- DICKERSON CONSTRUCTION CO.17607 HWY 31 S0.
- DICKERSON CONSTRUCTION CO.
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc115 Shadowlawn Dr
- First Time Inc1315 N Dixie
- Frazier Home Improvements3900 Bonaventure Blvd.
- Frazier Painting and Power Wash104 Fairfax Ave
- Frontier Builders475 Castleman Branch Rd
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc
- H & H Construction and Remodeling170 Johnnie Pack Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Hulk515 moser road
- Handyman Andy, LLC4409 Green Pine Drive
- HGC llc1604 Lake Shore circle
- Home Design Expo Inc.455 South 4th Street
- Home Improvment and Handyman Service3322 Furman Blvd
- Home Run Improvement2900 Carlingford Dr
- Home Supply Millwork3720 7th Street Road
- Hoosier Roofer22502 Marysville Rd.
- Hooten Home Services LLC800 South Preston St
- HRC Roofing & Contracting3754 Kahlert Ave.
- H & H Construction and Remodeling
- J. Mudd Remodeling322 S 4th St
- James Alvey Construction307 Blankenbaker Ln
- James Povolny Contracting901 Clareva dr.
- Jamestown Construction Inc5308 S. Watterson Trail
- JD Roofing & RemodelingPO Box 436848
- JM construction2552 martin ave
- JOE JAMES CONSTRUCTION CO INC4605 ILLINOIS AVE
- Jointed Rehab/Remodel & Paint1321 Thornberry Ave
- Joseph Zoeller Painting & Contracting, Inc4617 Pinewood Rd #2
- J. Mudd Remodeling
- Ken Skinner ConstructionPO Box 190
La Grange, Kentucky
- Ken Skinner Construction
- M A Davis Construction LLC230 Duley Ct
- M D N Construction, Inc.11016 brechin rd
- M3 contracting llc411 Highland Ave
New Albany, Indiana
- M3 Solutions LLC5513 Poplar Park Blvd
- Masker and Despain Custom Trim and Remodel1611 Hunnington Place
- Matrix Construction LLC1215 Manitau Ave
- Matthew Graves106 N 6th St
West Point, Kentucky
- Maxey Custom Construction, LLC4302 crowne springs drive #100
- metro city construction4604 Samara Dr
- MEURER WOODWORKING /JRCLM / Meurer ConstructionPO Box 245
Mount Washington, Kentucky
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Moorehouse Construction LLCPO Box 991277
- MORA CONSTRUCTION INC6608 Bluffview Cir
- Murphy Construction & Restoration616 Roseview Terrace
New Albany, Indiana
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- M A Davis Construction LLC
- Neyer Elite Carpentry Inc.8304 Pennsylvania Run Rd
- Neyer Elite Carpentry Inc.
- P.T.L Construction and Remodeling1905 taffeta drive
- Parsons Construction Group8977 Columbia Rd Ste A
- Paul Davis Restoration of Louisville KY945 S Floyd St
- Precise Builders LLC3129 Pamela Way
- Profinish Remodeling434 Somerset Ct
- P.T.L Construction and Remodeling
- Quality Built Pergolas749 Commerce Parkway West Dr
- Quality Built Pergolas
- R.B. Remodeling4102 heather view rd
- r.j,s interior trim and remodeling6621 bethany ln
- Rafael Solorzan7518 Preston hwy
- Rays Home Improvmenta742 Spencer School Rd
- Resiliency Services of Kentuckiana477 Alan Drive
New Albany, Indiana
- Rhino Shield7745 E 89th St
- Rock Solid Home Services124 Federal Place
- R.B. Remodeling