Looking to paint your home and boost your curb appeal? Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should caulk before or after painting the exterior of your home.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Smithland, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Smithland
- Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & MoreCindy was a pleasure to work with on the phone. She sent before pictures with close ups to verify their estimate. She sent after pictures. She stayed in contact during the entire process and also worked well with the tenants and property manager. Cindy's and Bill's bid to do the work was the lowest of three bids. They are very professional
- Moore Home ImprovementsThe building was repaired in a timely manor with no delays or major issues. That is very important since I was still working and living in Chicago. He is very conscientious and has a great work ethic.
- D S W Custom PaintingHe came over on 5/24/13 and gave us a bid, right then. We accepted the bid and he said he could start the next week as long as it did not rain, we lucked out with the rain and he was at our house on Wednesday 5/29/13. He stated that it would take him about 2.5 days to paint, he brought one additional worker and had the building completely painted by 1000am on 5/30/13. Service was excellent and he cleaned up, left the remaining paint and came back later that day for his final check. He did require a 50% deposit up front for the cost of paint and supplies. We were very happy and would definitely use him again in the future
- Ron Rock RemodelingPunctual, and able to perform under short deadlines. He's completed every task I've needed to be done on time and reasonably priced. It is very hard to find a reliable handyman. Ron is honest and I trust him fully with my home, possessions and children (he even walked my dog one day for me!) He is a rare find. I highly recommend him to anyone needing medium to small construction jobs
- Joe Spencer PaintingJoe showed up within a day of my phone call to give me a quote on painting the interior of my house. the quote was within the range I had figured on based on my past experience with hiring painters. He showed up every day on time until the job was completed. Every room was beautiful. He painted every wall in the house including the interior of the closets. He even polished the Old brass door knobs on all of the doors. He finished the job ahead of schedule and left the house in immaculate condition. I would highly recommend Joe Spencer Paintin
- Ron Rock RemodelingRon Rock made the project painless -- I wasn't aware that the chimney was even there behind the wall until he showed it to me, then he had it pulled out within a couple of days and cleaned up every night, so the place wasn't a mess. When he started work on the kitchen, he was professional and very precise about the work and made great suggestions that helped me make better (more cost-effective and more useful) decisions
House Painters in Smithland
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Area. We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:It was apparent they were very skilled. They quickly dropped the huge limbs without a scratch on the house, fence or sheds surrounding the tree. They arrived on time and cleaned the area to my satisfaction before leaving. And they were competetively priced! I can't say enough good things about this companyPamela S.
- Business Description:Counter Culture Plus is Lexington's most personal surface contractor. We have every award in Central Kentucky, including multiple Super Service Awards here, as well as the highest rating on Google, Houzz, Facebook and seemingly everywhere in our area for consistently and comprehensively delivering a superior experience. In 2018, after over a decade of service to the company, GJ Gerard purchased Counter Culture and his wife Jena, joined the already amazing team, including the legendary Lesli..Recent Review:I am beyond impressed with the work and customer service provided by Counter Culture! They truly went above and beyond to ensure that we had a exceptional experience. We visited quite a few different granite/quartz showrooms in Lexington and found that Counter Culture had the best selection for white quartz and was reasonably priced. What really made our experience so great was that after the counters had been installed, that evening we realized we needed our dishwasher bracketed to the counters. We texted GJ (the President of Counter Culture) and he came out at 7:00pm that same night. We were not expecting him to drop everything and come out that night and were blown away by the level of care and customer service he provided. While the counters and workmanship is beautiful, I think our experience speaks volumes to the overall experience and attention you will receive as a customer hereRebecca D.
- Business Description:We offer a 5% discount to veterans.Recent Review:It went smoothly, just the rain delayed the project.Darrel S.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:We hired HelloTech to mount 4 TVs and 2 soundbars and to have a recessed box placed behind one of the TVs so it should be mounted flush. -- The installer came out and mounted the 4 TVs and the 2 soundbars while a house-sitter was here. -- I came home and found that both soundbars were unlevel and 2 of the four TVs were unlevel. And the recessed box wasn't installed. I called them and they told me they didn't have record of me wanting a recessed box installed and that it would be $149 more. Fine. They had their tech come back 2 days later. He came and told us that he COULDN'T install a recessed box, and he left without leveling anything. I sent pictures of all of this to HelloTech. I've sent at least 10 emails and called them 5 times. I wasted $600. I ended up re-mounting 2 of the TVs and the 2 soundbars. (It's good I remounted the soudbars because the anchors that HelloTech installed popped out of the wall.) -- I wrote them multiple times asking only for a 50% refund of what I paid. They ignored my multiple requests, so my only recourse is to give this review. - Nov 202Mac J.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Physical address: 1030 FAIRVIEW AVE
- Business Description:Nothing at this time
- Business Description:Quality work. May hire additional employees. No sub contractors. Charges by the job or hour depending on the job. No travel/trip charges.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting Services
- Business Description:At WAYSIDE-TREASURES WOODWORKING, we understand the need for a reliable company to get the small jobs done. You want a company you can trust to come into your home and get the job done right. We feel that the small jobs are just as important as the large jobs. A small job takes the same organization and planning as a large job, but in most cases, it does not require a permit or detailed architectural drawings. One of the major advantages of using a skilled Handymen is that they can do multip..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Planning to paint the exterior of your home? Be sure to follow our guide to maintaining compliance with your homeowners association’s rules and regulations.
Make sure the pro you hire for your next paint job is professional and within budget by getting a few estimates. Here’s what to expect along the way.
Find exterior painters in
exterior painters in Smithland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Browns painting and sheetrock
- Browns painting and sheetrock
- Do-It-Right Flooring and Repair370 Pugh Rd
- Do-It-Right Flooring and Repair
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hayes Construction Roofing And Remodeling LLC534 Tom Hill Rd
- HELMING BROTHERS INC1030 Fairview Ave
- Henry's Remodeling and Restoration L.L.C.2725 Highway 3399
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Joe Spencer Painting1107 Bell Ave
- Joe Spencer Painting
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs198 Dantley Dr
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Miller Remodeling & Painting
- Ron Rock Remodeling1123 Husband Rd
- Ron Rock Remodeling
- Stanley's Home Improvement521 Carlyle Ave
- Stanley's Home Improvement
- The Handy ManP.O. Box 2102
- The Handy Man
- Wayside-Treasures Woodworking42 Barnett Cemetery Rd
- Wayside-Treasures Woodworking