Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Marion, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Marion
- Preferred Property InspectionsCharles was able to inspect the house on short notice and get the report to me within hours. I was invited to follow him on the inspection which ultimately helped me to better understand what was in the report.
- Preferred Property InspectionsThis is a very late review, but here it is. I called Charles to setup an appointment to do an inspection on a possible house my wife and I were interested in. It was our first home purchase and I wanted to know exactly what I was getting myself into. The house had been abandoned for a few years, so there were certainly some problems. Charles went over every portion of this house, squeezed in the attic, crawled all over the craw space, and spent time to talk with me about this house and what would need to be done if we were to buy it. I am glad I called him read less
- Preferred Property InspectionsPreferred Property Inspections exceeded all of our expectations! We have used other inspection companies over the years when purchasing property and Preferred Property Inspections Company was by far the very best! During the inspection, the inspector would stop and go over items that were in need of repair and/or attention. He took the time to answer all of our questions and address our concerns. A thorough report which included pictures were emailed to us that evening. I definitely will recommend Preferred Property Inspection to anyone looking for a property inspector read less
- The Medley Sokoler TeamThey did a great job, very professional and courteous. The agents name was James Hellinger and he was great to work with. Could not have asked for a better experience.
- Century 21 Joe Guy HaganMy purchase went extremely well. Karen is very professional and has excellent communication skills. I have never had an agent give this level of service. Would use her services again without hesitation.
- The Brester Group-Keller Williams RealtyEverything went as planned with Summer. She was prepared for each visit and made house hunting fun. She stayed with us during the closing of our house and visited afterwards to see how things had gone with the move. She plans to visit us soon to see how the transformation of the property has gone. I would recommend Summer to anyone that needs the type of service that she can provide read less
- Sharon MacalusoWe would highly recommend her. She sold our house in less than 90 days and our previous house in less than 30 days. She is very good, professional, and hard working. Our neighbors were in awe that we sold our house so quickly, especially in this economy. If anyone was looking for a real estate agent, we would tell them to call her and use her because she is probably one of the best we have ever dealt with. We have had 5 homes and we do have a lot of experience with real estate agents read less
- LAKE CUMBERLAND REALTYIt was a wonderful experience. I paid what I wanted for the house of my dreams. Marian listened to what I wanted and found it.
- SOUTHEAST KENTUCKY HOMEMr. Goodin was very thorough. We are first time home buyers and Mr. Goodin took great care to explain the process and answer all of our many questions. He also thoroughly explained the hings he found with us and the seller. He was well worth the price. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone that needs this service. We were very satisfied with hos work read less
- COUNTRY FOLKS REALTY & AUCTIONIt went great. Lu and Don Shaw and Denver Wilson worked hard to sell some property. Each one brought his/her own talents to the table without the jealousy I've seen in other agencies. They were open and honest with each other and with me. I couldn't be any happier and will continue to use them. I have never had such a smooth closing read less
Real Estate Agent in Marion
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Premier Custom Carpet Care has the manpower of 13 employees to get the job done on time and the customer will always be guaranteed that their service is satisfactory to them before our technicians leave or at the end of job completion. We do not subcontract anything except for electrical, HVAC and Plumbing everything else is performed by a division of JD Harris Builders Inc employee. We have 30 days payment period and promotions can be seen on our website read less
- Business Description:Vilaggio is the only real estate website where buyers and sellers can deal directly with one another entirely FREE. It is also the first of its kind to allow buyers and sellers to negotiate contracts of real property through our online portal. 1: We allow buyers and sellers to use our site to conduct a real estate transaction 100% FREE. No other website does this, there is always a hidden fee or a catch somewhere. 2: We are the only website in existence today that allows buyers to submi.. read lessRecent Review:I would like to say how Michael Schlotthauer was very professional and helped us so much with this being our first home purchase. Also he made sure we had looked at everything from all sides of the process and made sure we had all of paperwork done in a timely manner also made sure the other parties was doing their part in the purchasing process. I would recommend Michael to all of my family and friends read lessDavid C.
- Business Description:Principal Broker Debi Beiland and agents are experienced and eager to assist you in buying and selling your property. Whether you are buying or selling real estate, you need a qualified team in your corner to get the most out of our experience. At Limestone Properties, we are committed the whole way through to getting you the results you are looking for. *Note: After hour and Sunday appointments available upon request read less
- Business Description:AMERICA’S MOST TRUSTED SOURCE FOR DEBT AND CREDIT SOLUTIONS. CreditGuard of America, Inc. is an independent, nonprofit credit counseling agency that is committed to providing innovative solutions for simple to complicated debt and credit issues. CreditGuard provides credit counseling and debt management along with free financial education to consumers throughout the United States, using state-of-the-art technology and superior customer service read less
- Business Description:Maggie has over 25 years of auctioning experience and is committed to giving you competent advice, honest and efficient service, and her expertise in appraisals. She specializes in estate and probate auctions, as well as insurance, IRS and divorce, offering certified appraisals in all areas of property. Additional DBA - Auction Block read lessRecent Review:We had great difficulty on several occasions getting in touch with this company to find out what was going on with our furniture. They finally let us know that they were having an auction on a Monday afternoon. <br /> They sold an antique oak table for $10, a cherry dining room table and 6 chairs for $20, poker table with poker chips and card shuffler, burled wood coffee table, Flexsteel sofa, end table, two wing back chairs, and a cherry liquor cabinet for a grand total of $397. Their commision was $138.95, leaving us with a grand check of 258.05. This after paying them $250 to move the articles to their site. <br /> It makes on wonder if they don't have friends and/or family invited to the auctions to acquire things to sell for great profit at a later time and different place. <br /> I would not have used them in the first place if Everything But the House had been able to accept furniture at the time. Would have done much better selling on Craig's List. <br /> <br / read lessAnn B.
- Business Description:We are a real estate agent located in Marion, Ky. We look forward to helping you with the purchase of your next home.
- Business Description:Phone lines available 24/7. Over 30+ years of experience.Recent Review:These folks were so rude and difficult to deal with over the phone that we would not consider selling our property with them. The sale will be remote as we live in another state. They made such ridiculous demands on us just over the phone that we cancelled the meeting and talked to others. No professional at all read lessJoan and Randy W.
- Business Description:HOT-ROD REALTY & INVESTMENTS LLC We are a Real Estate Investments Company, Our Real Estate Investing Strategies Is to have SOLUTIONS TO HOMEOWNERS/BUYERS, We purchase Properties in any condition such as: Commercial & Residential Properties, Foreclosure Properties, Tax Deed Sales, Tax Liens Certificate, We buy Mortgage Notes And Sell Mortgage Notes, Foreclosure Homes Modifications, Homes Remodeling, We have Properties For Rent and also for Sale, Deed In Lieu, ETC... Know for sure on ev.. read less
- Business Description:RARE Auction Group is a family owned and operated business that has been around nearly 30 years. RARE Auction Group currently employs +/- 10 people.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
Buying a house can be an exciting and scary adventure for anyone. Real estate agents share some of the common missteps first-timers make when buying a house.
While a home inspector will check these items for you, you can do a preliminary inspection yourself before you even make an offer on a home.
Find real estate agents in
- Grand Rivers
- Dawson Springs
- Calvert City
real estate agents in Marion
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Busy Bee Flat Fee Real Estate10 Britt St.
- Busy Bee Flat Fee Real Estate
- Caswell Prewitt Realty Inc101 N Maysville St
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- CENTURY 21 Service Realty Inc.3225 COLEMAN RD
- Century 21 Smith Realty119 Nancy Cox Dr Ste 5
- Classic Realty693 N Mayo Trl
- CreditGuard of America791 Park of Commerce Blvd Ste 500
Boca Raton, Florida
- Caswell Prewitt Realty Inc
- Eagle Realty and Development, LLC4311 S Hwy 27 Suite 1
- Eagle Realty and Development, LLC
- US Auction GroupPO Box 598
- US Auction Group
- Vilaggio1000 Centregreen Way
Cary, North Carolina