DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Madisonville, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Madisonville
- Sluggers RoofingSlugger Roofing offered guidance for us to properly claim our storm damaged roof with home owners insurance. Chose their company from 3 estimates. This company provided us with professional roofing products & installation on time at affordable costs to completion. Highly recommend Slugger Roofing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (We will be using them for upcoming 2021 projects) read less
- Sluggers RoofingHighly recommend!! Excellent work, great customer service and quality materials, all at a very fair and affordable price. Rating - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Rolen General ContractingThe gutters look great and work well. The crew came on time, actually took less time than expected, and left no mess. Couldn’t ask for anything more!
- Rolen General ContractingThey were very professional and respectful of my property. The project was completed in a timely matter and the work was exceptional. I would recommend these guys to my closest friends and family.
- J Gill Roofing LLCJustin arrived on time with all need materials and performed the work as requested and made additional suggestions while working on gutters. Ask Justin for additional quote to supply and install a chimney cap. Very pleased.
- Advantage RoofingTim and Tony were best in class when it came to professionalism, responsiveness, craftsmanship and materials. We are really happy we went with Advantage Roofing for our historic home renovations. The best about the company is the 50 year warranty on the work.
- Sawyer Construction & RoofingThey showed up reasonably on time. He had a problem getting to my house using his GPS, but that is not uncommon for my house for some reason. They brought everything they needed to complete the job and cleaned up the mess after they were done. The owner is very personable. He returned phone calls promptly. I really, I had no issues at all. I highly recommend this company read less
- Fusion Roofing & RestorationI have found my roofing professionals for all my future needs. Randy and his crew are true craftsmen in a their area of work.
- Home Run ImprovementKevin McIntyre and his crew were great. I needed my roof done and some other work due to an insurance claim against hail damage. I solicited several bids, and Kevin’s was most competitive. We had procrastinated to the point we didn’t have a whole lot of time left to get everything done. Kevin was able to get to everything done quickly with time to spare. When we were finished, he filed the paperwork with the insurance company so we could collect the remaining funds on the claim. We are planning on some additional work in the house in the future and would have no qualms about calling him back read less
- House DoctorsThe gentleman was very professional and very pleasant to talk to. He even called when he was going to be 10 minutes late. All work was done on time and we were very satisfied with the results.His final price was below the original estimate. We will definitely call on him again.
Gutter Repair Contractors in Madisonville
- Business Description:Reliable Residential Roofing and Guttering has been in business since 1979. Reliable has been under the same ownership since its incorporation. Reliable does all types of roofing, guttering, siding, chimney flashing, etc. We are proud of the name Reliable and pride ourselves on our workmanship and customer satisfaction. We have a staff of knowledgeable sales people that come to the job site and measure each job individually before sending the customer the estimate. We use quality materials fo.. read lessRecent Review:They did an outstanding job. Above and beyond! They showed up when scheduled. Completed the job and followed up afterwards to confirm I was satisfied. And did some follow up touch work and did not bill. This is a very professional and organized company; I would recommend them highly read lessLisa M B.
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters now read lessGloria P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Evansville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea.. read lessRecent Review:Initially, I thought it was great. Our salesman knew the information and I felt like the initial consultation was fantastic. From there, it was downhill. The man that came to measure left me unsure of what he actually did...I questioned it to the salesman and was assured he took good measurements and we would not be charged additional if measurements were incorrect. I received a call a week or so later stating that one of the types of windows we initially ordered didn't come in the size we needed. OK, we change window type (paid additional $300 for new window type). Several weeks pass (as expected) and installer calls to set up time to come. We are scheduled and excited (and took unpaid day off work) and he shows up and turns out the man that measured didn't take into his measurements that our current windows were installed differently than the new windows would be. Installer would need additional crew and other tools. Reschedule for a week later...another unpaid day off work. Installer shows up with full crew and correct tools. When the installer got all of the windows out, he noticed that one of the sliders was 75" and one was 71". Both should've been 71(same size opening). So that slider had to be reordered. He also figured out he didn't have all of our windows for upstairs and had to go back to get it because it wasn't set aside with our order. Wait a few weeks for the re-ordered window to arrive. Installer calls and says he's available on a Saturday as a courtesy to us so we don't have to miss any more unpaid time from work (a courtesy that was NOT told to us by Champion even thought we asked several times). When we told installer that we understood Champion doesn't have installers do work on weekends, he assured us he does, often, and even had a full slate on the Saturday he booked us. No one has reached out to us with an apology or an attempt to make things right...except our salesman did send us a gift card to treat ourselves to dinner...of which I'm sure came from his own pocket when the company should have backed him on concerns that we had the ENTIRE time from the initial consultation. My review on google received feedback that I could call their national customer service number, however, why do I need to go out of my way AGAIN when the issues we had are theirs. One would think that they would reach out to me...I know they had a "sit down" to discuss my issues between local management and our salesman. They are well aware that we were displeased with the service we received. Our windows are fantastic...installation was fantastic...once it all happened, but not once did they offer a discount or even an apology for all the missteps along the way read lessRobert B.
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go Rhino read lessRecent Review:This company is crap. Do not ever use Rhino Sheild. They will screw you on the warranty anyway they can. The little mexican dude did not even care. He said we can provide you with the paint and you have to pay labor. He argued with me that they couldn't cover it because of mother nature and it has faded so bad. I am embarrassed to have it on my house. What good is it to have a good 25 yr paint job when it didn't even last 7 years RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAP COMPANY AND JUST HIRE A GOOD PAINTER AND GET GOOD PAIN read lessKevin C.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green today read lessRecent Review:No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhere read lessCynthia B.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!! read lessLinda P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping it read lessAlex K.
- Business Description:Harrison's Roofing has been roofing central Kentucky since 1964. We have thousands of local references that have been pleased with the materials, and the top notch craftsmanship that separates Harrison's from much of our competition. We are licensed, and insured. Harrison's Roofing is locally owned, and a certified Certainteed Shingle-Master installer read lessRecent Review:Very good craftmenship and service.Jeffrey R.
- Business Description:General contractor offering a host of services for residential needs. anything from decks to roofs to landscaping. call with your project details and we will provide the information you are looking for.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- Mortons Gap
- White Plains
- Dawson Springs
- Central City
gutter repair contractors in Madisonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- C. Swope Enterprises LLC7341 HIGHWAY 144
- C.H.R,LLC153 Sugar Grove Rd
- Chambers Roofing Co Inc2605 Cairo Rd
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Evansville1444 N Royal Ave
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CLASSIC METAL ROOFING SYSTEMS OF KENTUCKIANA1717 WATTERSON TRL
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION116 King Rd
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION
- Elite Home Improvements2350 Crofton Dawson Rd
- Energy One2011 Lake Point Way Suite 201
- English Home Improvements Inc1477 Tiny Town Rd #316
- Everything Exterior & Roofing149 KY-2084 S
- Extra Mile Painting211 E. Pike Street
- Elite Home Improvements
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Let It Rain Contracting,LLCP.O. Box 614
- Let It Rain Contracting,LLC
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Reliable Residential Roofing1661 Jaggie Fox Way
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rhino Shield7745 E 89th St
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Roof & Remodeling Solutions109 Maple St
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- Randal Smith Siding
- VanMeter Contracting1106 W Indian Trail
- VanMeter Contracting