Elite Roofing LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2011

We have built a reputation of honesty and professionalism, and stand behind our work. All of our reps undergo continuous training and have earned multiple certifications. We are a proud member of the BBB and are licensed, bonded, and fully insured for your protection. We offer the best warranties in town on roof replacements. When you schedule a FREE estimate, you will also receive great prices and professional service....

Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Louisville

Our Louisville roofing team is licensed, bonded and insured to take care of your home improvement needs. For 25 years, Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. has built its reputation as the premier roofing contractor across the Midwest. Our committed workforce strives to be the ultimate Louisville roofing and home improvement contractor. Additional DBAs - Bone Dry Masonry Louisville, Bone Dry Roofing-Louisville Inc.

Renewal Gutters

Renewal Gutters is a full service gutter and gutter protection company dedicated to offering the best products, service and warranties in the industry. We repair existing gutters, install new seamless gutters and offer the highest rated gutter protection with Arrow Gutter Guards. We protect your gutters and your home and keep you off of a ladder!

Gutters Etcetera, LLC

.Gutters Etcetera, LLC, is your solution for all your gutter related installation needs. We take great pride in our professionalism, timeliness, and superior customer service on every job. Contact us today for a free estimate.

08/13/2019

They did great. They were on time and they did what they said they gonna do.

Description of Work
They repaired the roof.

03/12/2019

It went very well. Kevin was great to work with.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutter replacement

02/14/2018

Excellent, I have no complaints. There was a slight mix up in color due to the distributor that shipped the shingles and, Elite personally sent one of their own individual to the warehouse in their personal truck to pick up enough of the correct material so that the roofers could get started immediately while the warehouse corrected the mistake which keep everything right on time!!!! Sooo impressed with everything about them. Another well known company literally fired their salesperson and send a high pressured manager to convince me to spend $15,000 more for the same service. The sale person from Elite was so honest and comfortable and pleasant, I highly recommend this company!!! I am getting ready to call them to fix what another well known company did wrong , charged me for and would not come back and fix!!

Description of Work
Total roof replaced on my home.

02/08/2018

Did a great job both with the quoting process all the way through to the repair. If there were any problems, they were corrected immediately. Very impressed with owner and representatives.

Description of Work
roof repair from tree damage

01/31/2018

Elite Roofing is always prompt to respond to emergency situations. Communicates well with my clients.

Description of Work
General roofing repairs, estimates for future repair.

01/29/2018

I consulted one of my homeowners as a business for this project. It was not my home that they did the work for, it was one of my customer's home. I oversaw the work for my customers. I was the third party. I was actually the first responder to anything that happened. They were out of town and they were actually renting their house their tenant. So, they asked me to take care of the project for them. It's a really big house.

Description of Work

Hi [Member Name Removed], we really appreciate you giving us a chance and working with us. We would love to help out with any of your future clients. Have a great 2018!

10/09/2017

Job was completed and appears to have solved the problem.

Description of Work
Repair 2 roof leaks with new flashing

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks for the work. We feel confident we fixed the leak but please let us know if we didn't.

09/15/2017

They repaired some flashing on my house.

Description of Work
Roof repair.

09/04/2017

Michael Fryrear inspected the roof, but never sent a quote for the job

Description of Work
Roof Repair or Replacement

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry for the delayed service. I talked with Mike about your job 2 times after this review and he felt really bad about not getting your quote to you. He mixed up your estimate with jobs that were already closed out and completed. Again, sorry for the miscommunication and hopefully another contractor was able to take care of you professionally. Jeremy 502-643-4333

09/01/2017

Very smoothly. Roofing team was great. In time and did great work. Fascia looks great as well as he new gutters.

Description of Work
Roofing and facia replacement, added gutters to garage

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding