All American Chimney Service, LLC.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2008

11600 Electron Dr

Louisville, KY 40299

We are taking all safety precautions due to COVID-19. Currently we are performing a FREE Exterior Chimney Evaluation with a Digital Report. Appointments can be NO contact w/a phone, consultation by a certified technician. Experience The All American Difference! Your number one concern is whether your fireplace is safe to use. After sweeping thousands of chimneys throughout Kentuckiana for 7 years, we've developed a strategy to address your uncertainty. After sweeping your chimney we provide a visual 33 point Level 1 inspection of your chimney and fireplace. Then we provide a complimentary closed-circuit video chimney inspection, not usually provided with other chimney professionals lacking our technology. This provides comprehensive information concerning the condition and safety of your chimney. It removes any guesswork that could affect your home’s safety. We determine if the interior portions of the chimney are properly constructed, free from cracks, defects and deterioration. We provide you with the absolute highest level of service available. Our evaluation will portray an exact understanding of your chimney and fireplace condition. This information will then provide you with a fully-informed decision on how you can ensure the safety of your family and home. Award wining....

Resposiveness

chimney sweep (242)chimney repair (93)fireplace services (53)chimney cap repair (34)masonry (16)dryer vent cleaning (8)gas fireplace repair (1)HVAC Companies (2)

02/02/2021

Due to pandemic, company unable to acquire materials. Company willing to refund my deposit. May try company in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gas logs to replace old ones.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,gas logs

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

01/29/2021

About 2 months after work was completed my husband and son were cleaning out the gutters and saw one whole side was not even done, he took pictures of it, called the company and emailed the pictures showing one side was not completed and here we are months later and no one has returned his calls or sent someone to repair the half done job, I do not recommend them, and I would never use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The entire chimney point tucked

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

11/14/2020

Very thorough. Showed lots of pictures of issues. Friendly. Very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and inspection

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

09/26/2020

Very well, they were very professional and left everything clean . Showed us pictures of the cleaning and showed us further repairs we need. No pressure or time for further repairs. Will certainly use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning the chimney and fireplace.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

04/20/2020

Prompt, professional technicians, came in uniform, very respectful of my home and belongs, highly recommend! Dewayne was an extremely courteous and caring employee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer duct cleaning

CATEGORY chimney caps,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

04/13/2020

they were professional explained what they were doing showed me their work cleaned everything up before leaving and checked to ensure it was working properly. Definitely a company I will use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent Cleaning

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

04/13/2020

Levi came out and cleaned my dryer vent. He explained how the process worked, and what to expect. Quick, clean job. He made sure he cleaned up after himself as well! Will definitely use AACS again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drier vent cleaning

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

08/15/2019

My review is somewhat mixed. I originally contacted the company moving into new residence wanting 5 chimneys inspected (level 2)/cleaned and to address leak which caused me to put Rubbermaid bins under ceiling in one area of home. They were quick to respond and quick inspected chimneys recommending I replace chase covers on 4 chimneys and until the could perform the work even put tarps over main l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Leaks

CATEGORY chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2019

07/09/2019

Great customer service. Always on time or ahead of promised date. Called ahead of time for permission to start the next phase. Everyone seemed to care about doing the task well. Thorough and meticulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney rebuild

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

12/13/2018

The flue going from our water heater needed cleaned and they first advised me they were booked out for weeks. After talking with the office the got me an appointment the next day. They came out and cleaned the flue and advised me of issues with our set up and gave an estimate for a chimney cap. Everything was done professionally and explained. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed flue cleaned

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

Chimney Inspections, Masonry Repair, Chimney Sweep, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Fireplaces & Masonry, Gas and Wood Inserts

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover