Blue Ribbon Clean

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2010

4947 W. Cedar Creek Place

New Palestine, IN 46163

Blue Ribbon Clean is a family owned business committed to providing quality services to our clients at a great value. We believe in taking the time to do the job right the first time, doing the job that we would want done in our own home. We want you as a client for life, and not just the first

03/23/2017

Jennie S.

Great! We had this done before we moved in the house. The pressure washing helped move the sealing of the garage floor along. The carpets are old - but now they are Clean!

Description of Work
Pressure wash garage floor, porch, and driveway. Also clean the carpets in the entire house - 5 rooms.

Category carpet cleaners, pressure washing

05/25/2016

Venus S.

03/11/2016

PATRICIA R H.

Description of Work
Washed all windows, cleaned garage gutters, cleaned tile floors. Excellent value for price! Thorough, know what they are doing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Ken is the technician who did the work at my home. He did an excellent job.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Thank you for your business and review. Have a great day.

06/17/2015

Marie K.

See above. Good work though.

Description of Work
Cleaned a hallway, 5 steps and LR (traffic area). Fewer areas were cleaned than the last time for the same price/area???

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your review.

05/14/2015

James C.

03/24/2015

Traci C.

Tucker was wonderful. He was very friendly, professional, punctual, and efficient. It was wonderful that he was willing to work on Saturday hours, so that I did not have to take time from work to have the carpets cleaned. The house had been sitting for a year before I purchased it, so I needed to have the interior cleaned. The carpets dried quickly and had a wonderful fresh scent. I would certainly recommend his services, and use Blue Ribbon Clean again.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned a flight of stairs leading to the basement, along with the family room and bonus room in the basement.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Thank you for your review. Hope you enjoy your new home.

03/05/2015

JOANNA R.

The service went well. One technician came out for the job. I had them clean the family room, bed room and hallway carpets. The carpets looked pretty good after the service. I had no problem scheduling the deal.

Description of Work
I purcashed a deal for a carpet cleaning and deodorizing up to 3 Rooms

12/18/2014

Marie K.

Description of Work
Cleaned traffic patterns in 5 rooms and 10 steps.

12/05/2014

rebecca E.

11/21/2014

Mike L.

They did an outstanding job. The carpets looked brand new after they completed the service.

Description of Work
They came out and cleaned my carpet as well as cleaned off vomit from a rocking chair.

10/28/2014

Seema V.

Description of Work
Three level carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to review. I really appreciate it

09/22/2014

sherry G.

Service Provider told tenant it was too dirty for him to clean and left without talking to me first. I would have liked for him to at least done the work, even if it would not have been cleaned thoroughly. I would have then hired him again to do a second cleaning or even a third cleaning. I had paid for the service and did not get a refund. However, he said he would not stand in the way of a refund.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for carpet cleaning. The work was not performed. This was for tenant home and when service provider came to house he informed tenant that the carpet was too dirty for him to clean.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for letting me know. The job was not a fit for me. On July 17th. I told you that Angies List policy is to call: 888-888-5478 to request a refund. I spoke with them back on the 17th, and they said they would refund your $. Sorry it didn't work out.

09/18/2014

james W.

it went very well and an excellent job.

Description of Work
cleaned four rooms and stairway

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you it was a pleasure to work for you and I appreciate your feedback. 😀

08/31/2014

MARGE & LES G.

I purchased the Big Deal from Blue Ribbon. It went very smoothly. I paid $75 for $150 worth of cleaning. Tucker was quick in replying to all emails. He arrived promptly and was very professional. He did a superior job with great results. Tucker was very thorough and also explained his process. Good work!

Description of Work
Cleaned living room and master bedroom carpet.

Thanks [removed member name]!!! Very nice to meet you too. Enjoy! Tucker

08/08/2014

Nancy A.

Tucker contacted me promptly after I purchased a Big Deal and we set up a time to do the work. He was running a bit late that day and called to let me know, which I greatly appreciated. When he arrived, I showed him what needed to be done. Based on previous experience with other carpet cleaners, I was expecting to be warned that the stains probably wouldn't come out and charged extra for treating pet stains, but Tucker never mentioned either. He asked me if there were any fragile items to be concerned about, told me it would take about an hour and a half, and went to work. His time estimate was right on the money, and frankly, I was amazed at how good the carpet looked. It's more than 20 years old and has survived generations of dogs and cats as well as a few grandchildren. I have used a variety of carpet cleaning companies over the years, with several different cleaning methods, and this is far and away the best job I've ever had done. I waited a couple of days before writing this review to see whether the stains started coming back, and so far they have not. The house smells better, too, in spite of two big dogs who need baths! I am very pleased, and will definitely use Blue Ribbon Clean again.

Description of Work
Cleaned badly stained traffic areas on living room, dining room and hallway carpet

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Thanks for writing a great review [removed member name]. It was a pleasure to help you out.

07/30/2014

Margaret K.

went very well, Valerie was professional and friendly

Description of Work
cleaned LR, and two bedrooms of carpet.....got rid of several spots, too!

07/22/2014

DON & ANN R.

It was excellent. They go beyond the call of duty. They did what was required and then also helped me with a rug that was very wrinkled. The fact that they helped me with my linoleum was great. Jerry was the tech that came, and he was fantastic. I was also very impressed with Tucker, the owner. My carpets and rugs look better than they ever have. This is a high-quality company, by far.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal for floor cleaning. I paid extra for them to clean my kitchen floor.

Category carpet cleaners

[removed member names], Thank you for your review. I really appreciate you taking your time to do that. Please let us know if we can help you in the future. Thank you, Tucker

07/21/2014

DIANE N.

Very kind. Good representative of the company from the start. Arrived on time, went to work right away. Didn't waste time. Equipment was clean and looked like it was well cared for.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeting- 750 square feet- "big Deal". Larry did a wonderful job. I will recommend Blue Ribbon Clean without reservation to my neighbors and friends! Very pleased!

07/19/2014

Mary Doherty K.

I had most of my carpeted house cleaned. The carpet is old but the owner, Tucker, was able to bring back new life to it. So not only does the carpet look spectacular but it dried quickly too. This allowed me to get back to moving furniture without waiting for hours. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Blue ribbon clean cleaned my carpets using a low moisture fast drying cleaning method. In addition doors were not required to be open for equipment. This was helpful because we do have pets.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Thank you (Member name removed). It always good having clients like you. Thank you!

07/17/2014

Debbie D.

Tucker was so easy to get along with. No fuss no muss. I took advantage of a special he offered on Angie's List and communicated via email to get 3 bedrooms cleaned before we moved in. He came a day early and cleaned the hallway carpet. Cannot stress enough his follow up and professionalism. The carpets look fantastic and I will use him again in the future NO hesitation.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks [Member], When days get tough its customers like you that I enjoy cleaning for to recharge my batteries. Thank you again.

07/10/2014

Jeanne L.

Very professional, Friendly, and I will use then again.

Description of Work
He did a great job.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your review. Glad we could help you. Tucker

06/03/2014

Cynthia S.

Once again, Valerie did a wonderful job in my home. She cleaned a ceiling fan that is 19' off the floor along with a ledge that sits above our fireplace. She also scotch garded our new carpeting. I will continue to use Blue Ribbon Cleaning for the wonderful job they continue to provide. Thanks Guys - Great Job! Cyndi Scheiter

Description of Work
Cleaned my Living Room Ceiling Fan, Ledge over fireplace that needs a 15' ladder; scotch garded new living room carpeting.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks [member name removed] for your review. We enjoy working with you and helping you with your cleaning. This should probably be under the category of maid cleaning.

05/08/2014

Angie L.

I called Tucker because my dog urinated on my brand new couch. I needed someone right away and the initial SnapFix provider that contacted me couldn't get out for a few days and was a little too expensive. So I searched online and Blue Ribbon Clean came up in my local area. I called and left a message, as well with a few other local companies. Tucker called me back witin just a few minutes. We discussed the problem and he provided a quote right then. He even took the time to ascertain if it was something we could clean ourselves! He was able to come the very next morning. He was delayed from a personal matter of arriving on time so he called and left a message (it was only a few minutes). When he came in, he assessed the couch and carpet (we also agreed to clean the room where the dogs stay since there were some accidents there). Then he quickly got to work, indicating it was only take an hour or so. The cleaning worked great and Tucker was very friendly and professional. I will definitely use his services again if needed.

Description of Work
Cleaned my couch and carpet

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for filling out the review. It was very nice to meet you.

01/02/2014

Cynthia S.

Wonderful job, professional, friendly, respectful of my home. Very satisfied customer! Guaranteed to be used again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of 2 bedrooms, 2 living rooms and front hallway area rugs

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member Name]. You are exactly the type of client we like. Super nice to know you.

08/07/2013

JIM S.

Great. They showed up on time, and when I found a spot on one of the stairs after they cleaned, the owner came back and cleaned the entire set of stairs again. Windows were cleaned thoroughly.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and washed windows and screens inside and outside.

Category carpet cleaners, window cleaning

[member name removed], Thank you for filling out a review. I like when my clients tell me there was something that needed some touch up. Thank you!

DR Contractors

DR Contractors has been operating for 17 years. We are a full service company with skilled workers from, roofing, siding, gutter installation, home remodels/additions, deck, and plenty more. We work with insurance companies to get your insurance claim completed smoothly. We offer satisfaction and warranties on all of our work. For a free estimate give us a call or send us a email and we will get back with you to get a time set up. For any offers purchased through Angie's List, please include a phone number for fastest service.

BRIGHT VIEW WINDOW CLEANING

My company provides direct service with no subcontractors. I have no employees . I do all the work my self. At times I have a helper. I except cash, check, or credit card. Most of my clients are residential customers, although I do have some commercial

PME Providers of Certified Cleaning Solutions

PME, Providers of Certified Cleaning Solutions utilizes advanced cleaning methods to effectively remove stains and odors from a variety of fabrics and surfaces, including carpet, area rugs, upholstery, tile and grout. We extend our services to residential and commercial clients throughout the Indianapolis area, and develop preventative maintenance plans to meet each customers' needs. We want every customer to be amazed by the difference our service makes in restoring the beauty and cleanliness of their home. Unlike most carpet and upholstery cleaning companies that strive to reduce their operating cost by using substandard cleaning products and low grade equipment, PME exclusively uses high end products and equipment that consistently provide high-quality results.By combining or high standards for quality, with our continued education in this industry, PME is able to maximize our customers' investments and ensure overall satisfaction. PME is proud to employ only IICRC certified technicians, which signifies that each technician is professional and possess the necessary education to ensure that they are skilled and knowledgeable of the standard methods of cleaning and equipped with the latest technology in this field.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Carpet cleaning and protection, upholstery cleaning and protection, tile and grout cleaning and clear or color sealing. Spot removal and odor control services. Also window cleaning and hard surface pressure washing like patios and concrete.

Almost any cleaning except air ducts.