Blue Ribbon Clean

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2010

Blue Ribbon Clean is a family owned business committed to providing quality services to our clients at a great value. We believe in taking the time to do the job right the first time, doing the job that we would want done in our own home. We want you as a client for life, and not just the first time. For carpet cleaning we use a Low Moisture Cleaning method that provides great cleaning gauranteed. Our cleaning is kid and pet safe. We use only top quality safe, proven, and effective chemicals. We have many options for you: Protecting and sealing, sanitizing, pet odor correction, green chemicals, fast drying options, and allergy treatments. We also offer window cleaning and pressure washing services around your home or business....

BRIGHT VIEW WINDOW CLEANING

My company provides direct service with no subcontractors. I have no employees . I do all the work my self. At times I have a helper. I except cash, check, or credit card. Most of my clients are residential customers, although I do have some commercial

B&C Carpet Care

Been in the business since 1990. Operated as B&C Chemdry and changed name to B&C Carpet Care in 2006. CEO, Owner, no employees at this time. I do all the work. Full guarantee! Alternate Phone Number: 317-335-3631

DR Contractors

DR Contractors has been operating for 17 years. We are a full service company with skilled workers from, roofing, siding, gutter installation, home remodels/additions, deck, and plenty more. We work with insurance companies to get your insurance claim completed smoothly. We offer satisfaction and warranties on all of our work. For a free estimate give us a call or send us a email and we will get back with you to get a time set up. For any offers purchased through Angie's List, please include a phone number for fastest service.

03/23/2017

Jennie S.

Great! We had this done before we moved in the house. The pressure washing helped move the sealing of the garage floor along. The carpets are old - but now they are Clean!

Description of Work
Pressure wash garage floor, porch, and driveway. Also clean the carpets in the entire house - 5 rooms.

Category carpet cleaners,pressure washing

06/17/2015

Marie K.

See above. Good work though.

Description of Work
Cleaned a hallway, 5 steps and LR (traffic area). Fewer areas were cleaned than the last time for the same price/area???

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your review.

03/24/2015

Traci C.

Tucker was wonderful. He was very friendly, professional, punctual, and efficient. It was wonderful that he was willing to work on Saturday hours, so that I did not have to take time from work to have the carpets cleaned. The house had been sitting for a year before I purchased it, so I needed to have the interior cleaned. The carpets dried quickly and had a wonderful fresh scent. I would certainly recommend his services, and use Blue Ribbon Clean again.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned a flight of stairs leading to the basement, along with the family room and bonus room in the basement.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Thank you for your review. Hope you enjoy your new home.

03/05/2015

JOANNA R.

The service went well. One technician came out for the job. I had them clean the family room, bed room and hallway carpets. The carpets looked pretty good after the service. I had no problem scheduling the deal.

Description of Work
I purcashed a deal for a carpet cleaning and deodorizing up to 3 Rooms

11/21/2014

Mike L.

They did an outstanding job. The carpets looked brand new after they completed the service.

Description of Work
They came out and cleaned my carpet as well as cleaned off vomit from a rocking chair.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback.

09/22/2014

sherry G.

Service Provider told tenant it was too dirty for him to clean and left without talking to me first. I would have liked for him to at least done the work, even if it would not have been cleaned thoroughly. I would have then hired him again to do a second cleaning or even a third cleaning. I had paid for the service and did not get a refund. However, he said he would not stand in the way of a refund.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for carpet cleaning. The work was not performed. This was for tenant home and when service provider came to house he informed tenant that the carpet was too dirty for him to clean.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for letting me know. The job was not a fit for me. On July 17th. I told you that Angies List policy is to call: 888-888-5478 to request a refund. I spoke with them back on the 17th, and they said they would refund your $. Sorry it didn't work out.

09/18/2014

james W.

it went very well and an excellent job.

Description of Work
cleaned four rooms and stairway

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you it was a pleasure to work for you and I appreciate your feedback. 😀

08/31/2014

MARGE & LES G.

I purchased the Big Deal from Blue Ribbon. It went very smoothly. I paid $75 for $150 worth of cleaning. Tucker was quick in replying to all emails. He arrived promptly and was very professional. He did a superior job with great results. Tucker was very thorough and also explained his process. Good work!

Description of Work
Cleaned living room and master bedroom carpet.

Thanks [removed member name]!!! Very nice to meet you too. Enjoy! Tucker

08/08/2014

Nancy A.

Tucker contacted me promptly after I purchased a Big Deal and we set up a time to do the work. He was running a bit late that day and called to let me know, which I greatly appreciated. When he arrived, I showed him what needed to be done. Based on previous experience with other carpet cleaners, I was expecting to be warned that the stains probably wouldn't come out and charged extra for treating pet stains, but Tucker never mentioned either. He asked me if there were any fragile items to be concerned about, told me it would take about an hour and a half, and went to work. His time estimate was right on the money, and frankly, I was amazed at how good the carpet looked. It's more than 20 years old and has survived generations of dogs and cats as well as a few grandchildren. I have used a variety of carpet cleaning companies over the years, with several different cleaning methods, and this is far and away the best job I've ever had done. I waited a couple of days before writing this review to see whether the stains started coming back, and so far they have not. The house smells better, too, in spite of two big dogs who need baths! I am very pleased, and will definitely use Blue Ribbon Clean again.

Description of Work
Cleaned badly stained traffic areas on living room, dining room and hallway carpet

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Thanks for writing a great review [removed member name]. It was a pleasure to help you out.

07/30/2014

Margaret K.

went very well, Valerie was professional and friendly

Description of Work
cleaned LR, and two bedrooms of carpet.....got rid of several spots, too!

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Thank you for your review. I really appreciate you taking your time to do that. Please let us know if we can help you in the future. Thank you, Tucker

Blue Ribbon Clean

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2010

4947 W. Cedar Creek Place

New Palestine, IN 46163

Carpet cleaning and protection, upholstery cleaning and protection, tile and grout cleaning and clear or color sealing. Spot removal and odor control services. Also window cleaning and hard surface pressure washing like patios and concrete.

Almost any cleaning except air ducts.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal