Current Electric Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2008

In 1989, Duane Seifert saw a need for an electrical contractor who was interested in handling the small service call type jobs. With his 25 years of experience as a Journeyman Electrician in Local Union 531 along with his experience as an Instructor for the Electrical Apprenticeship classes, he formed Current Electric, Inc. Over the years, as Current Electric, Inc. continued to grow, he hired more electricians and apprentices from the IBEW Local 531 to continue to help service the needs of his hometown area. Duane knows a special electrician is needed to listen to the customer's needs or problems, then diagnose and repair the problem. He feels he employs the best electricians servicing Residential, Commercial and Industrial customers. Current Electric, Inc., is licensed in most northwest Indiana/southwest Michigan cities. We are bonded and fully insured and have established a very good reputation through-out the community. Current Electric, Inc. of Michigan City, IN brings you peace of mind with a full line of reliable Generac products backed by world-class service and support. Explore our product selection, then contact us so we can help you select the Generac solution that's just right for you. Emergency power systems that can back up your entire home or business, or just the most essential circuits. Portable power products that let you take your electricity where you need it most, whether it’s a tailgate party or a construction site. Power washers that make it easy to tackle even your toughest cleaning projects....

Kouder electric

Kouder electric

Kouder Electric is your expert in Northern Indiana for all your residential and commercial electrician needs. No job is too big or too small. Call today for a free estimate.

03/27/2017

Great communication all the way around!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A variety of electrical small repairs. They were very prompt, smart and efficient. We would highly recommend Current Electric!

12/13/2016

The electrician they sent was Alan. Who was very personable, professional and respectful. He assessed the situation, and told me what he was going to do. As he went along he answered each of my questions in language that was clear and understandable. He also took great care in the safety factor; and provided me with information for any future projects of this type. As he went along, he cleaned up ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After many years of making due, I decided to have outlets put in my dressing room/closet and my hallway. I had called several electrical companies only to be told, "sorry, we don't do residential or the job is too small". When I called Currant and explained what I wanted, they said it was doable and would meet on my request and get back with me. I worked with Beth and got a call back with a date and an approximate time.

12/12/2016

Everything went as planned and they were prompt and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electricity was hooked up for a new air conditioner.

12/06/2016

My experience with them was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Current Electric.

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two dedicated lines with electric heaters in different locations (house and garage) along with three additional outlets on new circuits. Work completed in one day with professionalism.

CATEGORY electrician

Generac Power-Pro Elite Dealer for sales, service, maintenance, and warranty. Factory trained technicians by Generac. Electrical contracting for commercial, industrial, and residential work.

We do not repair appliances.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express