Huys Brothers Moving Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2010

2804 Jeanwood Dr. Unit. B

Elkhart, IN 46514

This firm is a family owned moving company....

01/15/2018

Sharon H.

They were able to fit us in the Saturday before Christmas for time-and-a-half, and the actual cost was a little higher than quoted because they sent an extra mover — but it was well worth the extra cost to get it done before the snow/polar vortex and the holiday traffic hit. The entire crew was careful, excellent at troubleshooting, and very pleasant despite working on Saturday. We had two very large pieces of heavy wood furniture that had to be disassembled at the original location and reassembled at the new house. Both items were handled with care and put back together without any issues. Most importantly, we noticed a newer crew member who was working closely with the team lead, and we were very impressed with the way they handled this on-the-job training. You can learn a lot about a company by the way its leaders talk to their less experienced members. We would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
We decided at the last minute to try to arrange a household move the week before Christmas to avoid bad weather in the forecast. We did the packing, they loaded and unloaded boxes and furniture from the moving van.

12/28/2017

Lisa B.

This crew was amazing! The owner, the office staff, the movers, everyone we spoke to and met with was so helpful! Professional, courteous and fast! The movers all worked together like a well oiled machine! We will definitely be calling them again!!

Description of Work
Moving furniture and boxes

10/11/2017

Vickie O.

This is actually the second time I have used this company. They are very professional and friendly and more importantly extremely fast which saves on cost. I have referred Huys to another friend that was moving and she stated she was very impressed due to the fact they go beyond making things hassle free and no one beats the cost. The first time I used them I was moving my storage unit to my home and they were to just put in the garage but instead they put everything in the crawl space which is not an easy task and it was at no extra charge. My friend said that they put the washer and dryer in the room specified for that, they put appliances where they belong "just because"again at no extra charge. I would never consider using anyone else. The are the BEST!

Description of Work
I was getting new carpet installed so they came to move everything out and after carpet was complete came back and put furniture back.

05/26/2017

Mary B.

They were very professional. They worked quickly and did not damage anything. They helped us with a few things in the process. They kept to their estimate.

Description of Work
Moved us from one house to our new location.

01/24/2017

Bernie V.

This is an excellent company. From handling my initial call to the estimate to the job completion, everyone was helpful, courteous and very professional. I cannot say enough about how great the folks at Huys Brothers were. I have worked with movers before and was always worried about boxes disappearing, smoke in my house unpacking boxes of broken items. Nothing like that with Huys Brothers. Their movers were about the nicest and most courteous group, and when they start moving, get out of the way. These guys had our 3000 square foot home packed in an afternoon and moved in a couple of hours. I could not be happier with how everything went.

Description of Work
Packing and Moving

01/05/2017

Tracy H.

I cannot speak highly enough of Huys Bros. Moving. First, their office staff was patient as we had to change our move date a few times. They were always friendly and understanding. Second, we work with approximately 25 children and have around 35 staff so needless to say, we had a lot of stuff that needed to be moved, which required 10 men. Each and every one of these men were polite, professional, fun, and hardworking. From what I could tell, 9 of them where under the age of 25, which makes this even more surprising (no offense against young adults but it's rare to see this nowadays). They literally ran around the whole day, never slowed down, and had great attitudes from the moment they arrived to the moment they left (8 hours later). They joked with each other which made the move even better. Due to their attitudes, the day was actually fun rather than extremely stressful as I was anticipating. They were very polite, always going above and beyond (i.e. I was moving a box to a different room as we had accidentally mislabeled where it was supposed to go and one of them asked if he could help as he said it was his job and refused to let me do it). I don't know how all 10 men were raised so well (only good parenting could explain their work ethic and manners ;) ), but it was extremely refreshing to have a company deliver such extraordinary results when hired to provide a service. I would absolutely hire them again and highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you to all the gentlemen who were here that day - you have restored my faith in the next generation. :) Thank you for making this move so great!

Description of Work
Huys moved our company from one building to our new building.

09/06/2016

Nancy B.

They broke an expensive desk, packed potatoes into boxes, mismarked boxes, stacked heavy boxes on boxes that said top load only, etc. Bill came in $1500 higher than quoted.

Description of Work
Move the household across town

08/23/2016

Marsha W.

Perfect. Arrived exactly when they said they would, were finished in 20 minutes and great people. I have used them on several occasions and would use them again.

Description of Work
Moved a huge rear projection television from my basement to another outside location.

07/14/2016

Mark N.

Huys Brothers was fantastic. They gave me a quote and scheduled me very quickly. Oddly half the movers I called never even responded. They were the exact opposite. They were the best price I found. They showed up on time with all the equipment they needed. The team of 3 took good care of our home and our possessions and worked very hard. They asked questions and made sure I was satisfied. The quote was slightly lower than what I paid only because of complications with a couple of larger pieces that took longer than expected. Which was fine. They were still the lowest priced.

Description of Work
Local move of 4 bedroom house, furniture only.

06/16/2016

Mary B.

If anything or anybody could ease the stress of moving, it was the guys from Huy's Bros. they were polite, pleasant, and more than efficient. It didn't matter what we asked them to do, they did it without blinking an eye. They were kind and considerate when placing the furniture in our new house. I recommend them highly and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Moved household furnishings from South Bend to Mishawaka

Prime Packers LLC

Same day/Next day moving available! Give us a call anytime today from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm. We can pack, wrap, load, unload, haul junk, take donations, do professional cleaning, and more! We do all residential, commercial, national long-distance moves, gun safes, pool tables, appliances, marble tables, and more specialty moves. Prime Packers LLC is commercially insured. Give us a call today to get booked ASAP!

My Movers Inc

With over 35 years of experience, My Movers will make your South Bend area move easy and stress free. From the pre-move planning phase to setting your furniture in the right place My Movers is the local moving company you can trust. Get your free moving quote today!

Movers Direct LLC

Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the books.

Check, Visa, MasterCard