We accept remote payment

Brightfield Electric Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2013

501 N Anna Ln

Romeoville, IL 60446

Conveniently located for much of Will County, Brightfield Electric believes that customers should not be afraid to call an electrician! We are an electrical company with experience in both commercial and residential systems. We proudly offer electrical services that reflect our commitment to

12/07/2021

David M.

Tim and his crew of guys did an excellent job! I needed the power restored to my shed, which required trenching and burying new conduit. Everyone showed up on time, working nonstop until the work was completed, even when it started to rain. Tim’s price was competitive, and based upon the number of excellent reviews was why I chose to give him the business. I highly recommend getting in touch with Tim at Brightfield should you need electrical work performed, I will absolutely be giving by him a call next time I do.

Description of Work
Electric restored to Shed

09/10/2021

Michael C.

Tim is terrific and I would go to him for all things electrical. it's not just about the cost, it's about trust and quality work. The good thing is that Tim nails it in all three areas. Can't go wrong with Brightfield Electric

Description of Work
electrical work outside for pond and lights

04/11/2021

John P.

Great. It was big heavy and 30 feet in the air.

Description of Work
Replaced entry chandelier

02/13/2021

Jeff T.

We had a great experience with Brightfield Electric. They responded promptly to our inquiry, had great communication and clear estimate for the work to be done. On the day of the work, work was done well and they cleaned up the work area. The fan works great and has made a big difference! Also Tim made us aware of an issue in the attic that we suspected. Really appreciated the work!

Description of Work
Replacement of bathroom exhaust fan

01/28/2021

Jeff T.

Tim was great. He responded quickly with an estimate. He was on time, was neat, and explained the work done. I would definitely recommend and hire Brightfield Electric again.

Description of Work
Replaced ceiling boxes with fan-rated ceiling boxes

12/18/2020

Ed C.

Excellent work and very professional. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Install 4 new ceiling outlets new ceiling fans.

11/28/2020

Gloria K.

Hi, yes I am very pleased with my outdoor garage lighting, it is very nice looking and works beautifully. I am also satisfied with the repair of my front outdoor light box, ready for Christmas lights. Tim is on time, courteous and respectful, and leaves no mess. Thank you, Gloria

Description of Work
Install 2 sidelight fixtures for front of garage for safety, Solve issue of front lights not working.

11/23/2020

Sara P.

I received wonderful service and now enjoy the light needed in the hall as well as a new ceiling fan. Very efficient , very prompt, very helpful. Thanks.

Description of Work
I needed a new ceiling fan installed as well as a ceiling light installed.

Category lighting, ceiling fans

11/03/2020

Carolyn S.

Tim was great! He quickly solved my problem and the cost was exceptionally reasonable.

Description of Work
I had overloaded the electrical switch for the master bedroom and was unable to flip the switch to turn it back on.

08/20/2020

Kelly S.

Brightfield is very straightforward and honest. They have performed a multitude of electrical services on my home and I've never had an issue. They come highly recommended.

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior Electrical

Category electrician, lighting, remodeling, ceiling fans

08/06/2020

dennis D.

Excellent work perform by Tim and his team! Very professional, very detailed and easy to work with. Tim and company have my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Electric line from house to garage and ceiling and porch light installed.

08/06/2020

Victoria R.

EXCELLENT!!! Work performed in a timely manner. Technician tested all detectors before departing to ensure they were working properly and safely. I have used this company before because of the stellar service and will call again.

Description of Work
11 Hard wired smoke detectors installed

07/28/2020

Mary K.

Excellent. We really liked Tim. very knowledgeable and worked with us to get this work done quickly as we were on a very tight schedule.

Description of Work
new GFCI in bathroom in my mom's house that we had up for sale.

05/13/2020

K T.

We had an excellent experience with Brightfield Electric. We are so pleased with the new lights in our master bedroom in addition to lighting in two other rooms of our home. The electrician took the time to explain what steps he was going to take to do the installation which was wonderful and gave us peace of mind knowing what was happening and what we should expect. He also offered some great recommendations as far as recessed lighting alternatives! We ended up going with wafer lighting in our master bedroom and we are so pleased! Excellent service & company! We would highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Lighting in 3 rooms

04/29/2020

Saimir P.

Tim was very professional. He arrived on time. Set up plastic coverings to prevent dust and debris damage. Finished the electrical work as discussed. Cleaned up and left. Very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Installation of a ceiling fan mount and electrical work

Category ceiling fans

03/05/2020

Maneesh J.

Tim showed up on time, knew his stuff, was nice and courteous

Description of Work
We installed an outlet behind a TV.

09/12/2019

Christopher H.

Brightfield Electric is amazing. After trying to get several quotes from other vendors. Many simply did not respond. Others were not able to do the job due to needing such a tall ladder. The quote was very reasonable for the work they did. They arrived early and hit the ground running. They finished the job faster than the quote and was charged even less than the original quote. Both electricians were very professional. Did their best to keep the house clean while working and cleaned up after themselves. Will use Brightfield in the future for any other electrical needs.

Description of Work
New electrical and ceiling fan added to an 18ft vaulted ceiling.

05/13/2019

Bonnie K.

This is the second time we hired Tim and we've been very happy with the work he has done. Our first job was a small one hanging a swag chandelier and this was a much larger project to upgrade our electrical panel and create conduits to two new sites for new appliances. At one point I went in the basement and he was hard at work and there were bits of concrete everywhere...when I went back after he was done the basement was cleaner than it was before he got there! And the work was done exactly as we wanted. I will definitely hire him again if we have more work to do. We live in a vintage building and he is really good with all that that entails.

Description of Work
installing a new panel/conduit

04/09/2019

Kelly S.

Things went as planned and no hiccups. Tim usually gets things completed faster than anticipated.

Description of Work
Multiple electrical needs.

Category electrician, lighting, remodeling, ceiling fans

12/08/2018

Bill P.

Tim and his crew arrived on time and did a fantastic job. They put 2 ceiling fans in rooms along with the fan boxes. They assembled the fans and ran the wiring to the existing switch. They replace a light over the stairwell. Installed and outlet on the back deck. Installed a motion light and flood lights along the side of the garage. They connected these lights to the existing switch in the garage. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Ceiling fans,motion lights,flood lights,Electrical outlet

11/05/2018

TJ R.

Tim did a fantastic job both inside and out. He let me know right up front that to install the second light on the outside of the house it would require cutting into the brick to properly secure the box. He did an outstanding job cutting the brink and making sure that both lights were at an even height. Then after the installation he did not think the one light was bright enough so he tested everything. He ended up taking apart the new fixture and discovered a loose connection within the fixture. He fixed the problem and when he put it back the light was clearly brighter. I have worked with Brightfield Electric in the past and I will continue to do so in the future. They do great work at a fair price with exceptional attention to detail. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Added 2 additional boxes and lights in basement and moved one light from one switch to another. As well as installing 2 new outside coach lights onto the the brick in the front of our house.

10/11/2018

Genievie P.

Great! They were fast and efficient. They were here on time and easy to get a hold of.

Description of Work
They did our recess lighting and added new receptacles.

10/10/2018

Valentino B.

Tim was wonderful, showed up on time, honest, cleaned up after himself and he did a beautiful job. I would recommend and hire him again.

Description of Work
They installed 15 cam lights and also replaced 7 light fixtures.

09/24/2018

Karen R.

Tim and Rene were wonderful to work with - very responsive via both email and phone. Kept me updated as to arrival time for both my free estimate and the day the work was performed. Tim completed the work quickly and left everything spotless. Didn’t hesitate to answer any of my questions and explained everything he was doing. Very reasonable pricing as well. Have already recommended Brightfield to my family and friends and will absolutely hire them again the next time I need electrical work done!

Description of Work
Attic fan hooked up, ceiling fan and dimmer switches installed

Category electrician, ceiling fans

08/26/2018

Juanita K.

Very well. They were on time, very personable and professional and answers all of my questions. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
lighting installed and moved

Veterans Overhead Doors

Veterans Overhead Doors is a veteran owned garage door installation and repair service company located in Addison, IL. Let us be your first choice for all your garage door needs. Low Cost, Skilled Technicians, 24 Hour Emergency Service, Warranty, & Fully Insured.

Award 2022
    Offers by Veterans Overhead Doors on Angi
    Good Quality Garage Doors

We specialize in garage door repairs, installations and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

R&S Inc Garage Door Sales & Service

Extended Springs Warranty. Garage doors, installation & garage door openers. Commercial and residental work.

General Remodeling
    ER-21-23718
    Village of Orland Park, Illinois
    12/31/2021
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Our services include: home construction and remodels, indoor and outdoor lighting, control switching, outlets, ceiling fans and circuit breaker panels, garages, gate controllers, door strikes, security cameras, DVR's, video monitors, chandeliers, panel upgrades, rewiring, code compliance and corrections, and much more.