All Electrical Contractors Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2006

8 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Every job will be done with local electrical codes....

Derek Electric Inc

Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. May contact by email or text message (708) 289-0562. Award winning .

Advanced Technology Professionals,Inc.

We are a Home Automation specialty company, that focuses on Home Theaters, Multi Room Audio, Networking, Low Voltage wiring and Surveillance. We are also a Control4 dealer a home automation platform that integrates your home with all the smart technology devices.

Blazer Electric Co

We offer complete electrical service for residential and commercial properties. We will help you to add something new, or improve your existing system. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, we offer thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of electrical systems. Expert trouble-shooting and repairs. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No after hours charges. Award winning.

Offers by Blazer Electric Co on Angi

06/26/2013

The electrical distribution service was seriously jacked-up and the city of Chicago had basically condemned it. It was so dangerous we had had other electricians refuse to work on it. It wasn't easy having to work with twelve different homeowners, but everyone was happy with Tom. I don't know much about electrical systems, but looking at all the new conduits running parallel in the basement, by Go...

Description of Work
Tom redid the electrical service in our 90 year old, twelve unit condominium building.

05/12/2012

Tom and his crew did an excellent job--they were efficient, professional and neat. When we preferred a different placement for one of the alarms, they willingly moved it to meet our request. Tom was responsive and helpful to our questions and made our wishes understood by the crew. We would gladly rehire them for additional electrical work we need in the future.

Description of Work
We had a hard-wired smoke/CO alarm system installed in our two-story home. This was a particular challenge which required crawling through a narrow attic area.

02/09/2012

It went as planned. The work was done right on time.

Description of Work
I've used these guys for years. They are dependable, reliable and very professional. They are among the best vendors I work with and I call them for all electrical work.

Category electrician,lighting,home security systems,ceiling fans

12/28/2011

It went great. Tom is very knowledgable and does not cut any corners. He and his team have a "can do" attitude. Even as items were added or changed Tom always responded with no problem we can do it. If ever an issue arose Tom always went above and beyond making sure everything was fixed and done correctly. We had a defective wall switch and one light. Tom came out before our holiday get together a...

Description of Work
We have used All Electrical for 2 projects. We remodeled our family room replaced our electrical panel and upgraded our service. We then re wired our entire house including installing all new lighting and fixtures.

Category electrician,lighting,home theater design,ceiling fans

10/15/2011

Tomasz consistently responded to phone calls and kept me informed regarding progress. He was our contact person for Com Ed and the tenant that occupies the space. In addition, he secured the necessary permit from the City of Chicago so that he could proceed with the job. The existing service was dated and and Tomasz was able to take care of it. We have used All Electrical for other jobs and based ...

Description of Work
The electric service panel at a commercial building we own needed to be replaced/updated in order to meet Com Ed requirements.

10/12/2011

Overall, it went better than expected. My biggest hold-up was cooperartion from Panasonic Corporation in wiring their amplifier system

Description of Work
All Electrical Contractors provided excellent advice and service in up dating the lighting and sound system in our basement home theater and entertainment area. Ceiling height was a problem at 8', but their advice and solutions produced a truly outstanding environment that all my guests still comment on. Sound reproduction is breath-taking, and the lights installed are very dramatic. In a complicated project like this, they are the only people I would trust to understand my desires and make them happen.

Category electrician,lighting,home theater design

09/20/2011

One of the best contractors I have had at my house! Always show up at the agreed upon time for an estimate, very professional and friendly.They do the great job! They always give me a reasonable price! I would recommend them highly to anyone who needs a professional electrical company! I'll be contacting them soon!

Description of Work
I hired them for the first time in September 2009 to upgrade the electrical service at my house. It was a very large job and they had it done in only few days! Then I've used them again to install the new lighting and to hang the ceiling fans. They were available the next day and again did an awesome job!

09/13/2011

It was easy and reliable. All-Electric does all my work and I am a very satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Tom Zasadski and his guys have been working for me for several years. I trust them for all types of jobs, large or small. Today, they came out and had to take some circuits off a light-sensor, repair an intercom system that was damaged by some roofers in an odd and hard-to-find shorted wire that was on the roof and repair a closet light switch.

03/02/2010

Tom returned my call within minutes and came the same day for an estimate. Work was done several days later. He arrived exactly on time and immediately (after greeting the dog) put down drop cloths to cover the carpets. He and his partner worked efficiently and even did some things that needed attention without my asking him.Tom was very friendly, courteous and professional. I'll give his name to ...

Description of Work
Converted fuse box to circuit breaker

12/22/2009

They were on time and courteous. They did two thing poorly. One is that they asked for permission to make holes in wall to snake cable lines from basement to floor. I consented. When I looked at it, I saw they didn't cut holes, they took hammers and banged out holes. They didn't do it in a way to minimize the number of holes. They put a hole next to a fire detector and one next to a lamp, where th...

Description of Work
They changed out some outlets. They also fixed some hanging lights. They installed cable line through out the house with new outlets. They fished wires though out the walls for new outlets.

Category electrician,lighting

Residential and commercial & industrial electrical. Services include high voltage lines, new electrical work, renovation & repair.

N/A