BIO TILE & GROUT RESTORATION

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2008

Bio Tile & Grout Restoration is fully licensed and insured serving Northern Illinois: Lake County, Cook County, McHenry County and beyond. We provide our customers with the best alternatives in tile and grout cleaning, and restoring their flooring investment....

JEJ Masterclean Inc

JEJ Masterclean Inc

JEJ Masterclean is a residential and commercial full service cleaning contractor specializing in detail cleaning. I have 43 years experience working in the cleaning industry which included 28 years as a field technician for Servicemaster and four years as a general manager of ten franchises. Due to the downturn in the economy I was released from ServiceMaster. I have decided to take my lifetime of cleaning experience and start my own company where I can continue to serve you, the customer, with a personalized service and detail cleaning. All work performed by Master clean will be done by myself, the owner. I am a strong believer in the importance of quality customer service and this enables me to provide you with the quality and professionalism you deserve. There are no initial service fees or trip charges. I look forward to the opportunity of providing service for all of your cleaning needs.

Offers by JEJ Masterclean Inc on Angi

10/16/2019

They did a great job! Estimate was emailed and itemized. Kind of pricey but seems worth it. Very professional. The floors & grout now look amazing! We had a few small areas re-grouted and they did a nice job. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned & sealed kitchen, mudroom & masterbath floors, re-grouted a few small areas

CATEGORY ceramic tile,marble & granite,floor cleaning

12/06/2018

Great! Awesome! They were on time and professional. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They regrouted and cleaned a steam shower.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

09/24/2018

Jerry did an absolutely wonderful job. He is a real craftsman and cares about the job he is doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Polish limestone counters, recaulk and seal stone sink, clean and seal granite counters.

CATEGORY marble & granite,buffing & polishing

11/27/2017

Very well. I would definitely have them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned and sealed the tile in our steam shower.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,floor cleaning

01/17/2017

Great service. Highly impressive work. Incredibly detailed. Wish I had called Bio Tile ages ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire shower grout restoration.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,marble & granite

Provides the newest, affordable way to clean grout and ceramic or natural stone tiles for commercial and residential customers. Cleaning, regrouting and repairs. Kitchens, foyers, bathrooms, basements, patios, garage floors. Full stone restoration services - honing, polishing, chip repair, etch mark and stain removal. Our unique process is also very effective in cleaning slate, marble, limestone and tumbled travertine. In addition we clean brick, patio pavers and concrete.