JP6 Enterprise Handyman Services LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2012

2446 N. Newcastle

Elmwood Park, IL 60707

JP6 Enterprise Handyman Services LLC accepts all forms of payment for your home repair needs....

10/29/2017

Thomas B.

I called Saturday JP6 Handyman to schedule appointment for door installation and I was nicely surprise that they can do it the same day. He gave me very fair price and came a few hours later with his partner. They were very professional and kind. From the beginning I recognized that they know how the job should be done so I could relax and wait to the end. The doors look great and I am so happy I found this handyman on Angie list. I will highly recommend this company to my friend and neighbors. Peter is knowledgeable, careful, responsible, and helpful, not to mention a pleasant person. He is very passionate about his work, He stayed late to finish the job, and the job was done well.

Description of Work
Storm doors to install.

Category handyman service,doors

12/30/2016

Dorothy W.

I think they are wonderful! They were prompt and they were fast and did exactly what I wanted them the do. I thought it was great! They did have to use a lot of my equipment, but that was okay with me. It would help them a lot if they had more equipment.

Description of Work
They came and did some work in the yard for me, handyman service.

Category handyman service,lawn service

06/26/2016

Pamela H.

No go as stated above he jacked us around and was a no show.

Description of Work
Asked (silly be I obliged) me NOT to buy the Angie's list tile deal for $499- he would honor the price (he must not have to pay a marketing fee to AL). I should have know then that he was unethical. Not returning calls and setting appointments only to just not show up without a call him. Where are you? "Ah, yeah, ummm, I am not gonna be able to make it."

Category home remodeling

11/09/2015

Pablo G.

Installed two doors as part of Home Depot service, and that was rather smooth. In addition, I asked about a few other alterations around the door install, like adding some electrical and some new millwork. Super responsive, professional, and willing to improvise at my direction. Great job, and did it all in one day!

Description of Work
Installed two doors as part of Home Depot service, and a few additional electrical and millwork services.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,handyman service,doors

09/29/2015

Sonja W.

it went well. the owner and his teammate were very professional and polite. the work was top notch and it looks beautiful. I had to buy the tile and the grout, sink and light. Mostly they provided labor, but it was a fair deal!

Description of Work
install new backsplash (angie's list) and also a new faucet and under cabinet light

Category ceramic tile,plumbing

08/04/2015

Rachel M.

Peter and his partner were professional throughout the process. He contacted me right away to set up an appointment to measure our doorway and make a recommendation for size and style. He worked with us to address our personal needs and scheduled in a timely manner to install the door. Petered picked up the door and necessary materials at Home Depot and did the installation efficiently, making it sturdy and making sure the seals were solid. Peter interacted well with my curious sons who wanted to watch every step of the way. I would highly recommend JP6 Handyman!

Description of Work
Through a Big Deal offer, Peter walked us through the purchase of a new storm door and installed the door.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,doors

06/17/2015

Mary M.

Came out at 1:00pm on June 1,2015 and began work.Took off old door and replaced it with new storm door. Everything went smoothly and Peter took away everything even the wrapping from the new door. We did not even have ask him! We would use him again!

Description of Work
Peter installed a storm door on the front of the house.He came out to measure so we could order the correct size.Then,set up the date to install the storm door.Worked out great!

Category doors

05/31/2015

John L.

Peter had to build out a transom and cut the opening to fit the door since it was an uneven and non standard door frame. This resulted in an additional $80 cost which was extremely reasonable for the amount of work he had to do. The final result was excellent - everything fitted tightly and you couldn't even tell that a transom had been built. They cleaned up everything and went over the details of making sure I registered the door for future warranty work. Also picked up the door at Home Depot and delivered it. JP Handyman is an excellent service that I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed an Anderson 3000 storm door.

Category handyman service,doors

03/25/2015

Lisa C.

Peter Cruz is great--conscientious, knowledgeable, careful, responsible, and helpful, not to mention a pleasant person. He stayed late to finish the job, and finish it well. He was referred to me by a large tile service because my job was too small for them (i.e., I didn't want to replace my tiles). Peter came in to do the job of cleaning, regrouting, re-caulking, etc. In the process, we found that border tiles were very loose. He put on new ones. He also does plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and other work, and he has a lot of experience and training. I'll be calling on him again and I will refer him to friends and neighbors. It's hard to find a good handyman. Peter Cruz, a.k.a. JP6 Enterprise Handyman Services, is definitely one.

Description of Work
Regrouted, recaulked, steam-washed, installed replacement tiles, and generally fixed up old subway tiles in my vintage apartment's two bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

02/18/2015

Udai J.

Extremely good work, as usual with Peter. Most importantly, he came on short notice after I called him in the afternoon and stayed until 10:00 PM to get the job done for me.

Description of Work
Replaced one of my doors and painted it.

Category doors

PHD Heating and Cooling

Mega Stone

Quartz and granite kitchen counter-tops, vanities, desks, tables, stairs, wet bars, pedestals & cabinets.

Ronbo's Fine Painting Inc

Minimal service charge of $200.00 with no involvement of sub-contractors unless otherwise needed. we have 26 years experience with employees working for us up to 12 years, total combined experience of 90 plus years of renovation work. Fully insured with work-mans comp. company vehicles, workmanship guarantee. We use only high end premium products and services. Free estimates using Cook and Du Page county Blue Book guide to Estimating non-union. We have no sales tactics for our product sells itself. We are EPA certified renovators. Call the Pros Call RONBOS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We have licensed technicians for all your Electrical, Plumbing, Entry Door and Storm Door Installation. We are also well networked throughout the Chicago land area. If there is a service we cannot provide you we may be able to refer you to a technician that will suit you needs. We are a lincensed and insured Limited Liability Company through the sate of Illinois

although we would love to have your Bussiness we do not provide Roofing, siding installation, masonry, or concrete services