Razor Rock Concrete Coatings

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2015

Awards & Badges

2800 Maple Ave Unit 12 C

Downers Grove, IL 60515

For over two decades and millions of square feet of successfully installed epoxy and other specialty floor coatings, Razor Rock has been offering durable, maintenance-free garage floor coatings, as well as concrete staining, metallic epoxy and seamless floors that can be installed in residential garages, basements, commercial and industrial locations. Our craftsmanship equates to customers for life. Razor Rock is a trusted and accredited business leader in the epoxy and decorative concrete flooring industry. With professionally trained technicians in the art of decorative and durable floor coatings. After 2 decades and a A + Rating on the BBB. ( Better Business bureau. ) for going on 11 years now, We are your very best choice for a floor that will last. Respectfully Ray Batten Jr Founder Razor Rock Concrete Coatings....

Resposiveness

epoxy flooring (33)interior painting (2)flooring (2)carpet installation (2)stamped concrete (1)

01/22/2021

We had our garage floor coated with an epoxy like surface that turned out great. The garage floor looks 100% better and we receive many compliments. Razor Rock did a wonderful job. Ray was done in a few days and did a very professional job. I would recommend Razor Rock.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floor epoxy coating

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

Thank you very much for the Review. I appreciate that you took the time to Review on my Company. After 24 Years in my Trade, I strive on every Job to make sure Not one thing gets overlooked. Respectively Ray Batten jr. Razor Rock concrete coatings.

09/08/2020

How did it go? It went great. Mr. Batten is very professional, on time, and his team worked quickly. I can't imagine being more pleased with Ray's service from the start to finish. I would recommend Razor Rock to anyone I know looking to have a word-class job done on their garage flooring. Thanks again for the stellar floor :-)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal Coating of Garage Floor

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

Photo for Razor Rock Concrete Coatings - 2800 Maple Ave, Downers Grove, IL - 38858671

Thank you for the review. I really appreciate everyone of my CUSTOMERS. And I greatly value The Confidence in Me. My Solid Reputation has been Hard earned over 24 Years. I am small enough to give A Personal advantage to my CUSTOMERS. And Big Enough To Handle Any Situation that my Arise. Respectively Ray Batten jr..

08/18/2020

Fantastic. Ray Batten is a local area businessman who takes a lot of pride in the work he delivers. He was very prompt in responding and communicating throughout. He also fit us into a very tight window to get our job w/in a couple of days of contact. I would HIGHLY recommend Ray & Razor Rock if you're looking for epoxy floor. The finished product was/is tremendous too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed entire garage floor and wrap epoxy

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

Thank you Very much for the Review. It was my pleasure. Although the cost was Higher than $2,000.00. No worries. After 24 Years We take great pride in every single one of our floors. Respectively, Ray Batten.

08/08/2020

I hadRay Batten came out to give me an estimate on having my garage floor epoxied. He told me my floor was in really bad shape, but he could fix it. It was too the point if we swept it we were sweeoing out loose stone from the concrete. Ray was punctual for the estimate, told me it would take 3 days and started the job when he said he would. Ray was easy to work with and friendly. He texted me eac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
epoxy worn out garage floor

CATEGORY carpet installation,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2020

Thank you for the Review. I believe the experience and quality of my craft are only part of a very positive experience. I believe You the Customer needs to be treated as I expect to be treated when I hire a contractor to work at my home, communication is a lost experience between a contractor and home owners. Respectively.

03/17/2020

Job went very well, Ray was very professional in his approach to this large basement floor. He arrived on site when he said he would and finished the project in an efficient and timely matter.5

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a concrete basement floor finished

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

Photo for Razor Rock Concrete Coatings - 2800 Maple Ave, Downers Grove, IL - 38449340

Thank you very much. A Solid Reputation is not something that has been earned over Night. We are very Proud to offer all of our Customers the same reliable product and Service for over 23 Years. And Very Proud to be one of the Selected Angie's list Super Service award winner 3- Years in a row.

11/04/2019

Ray and his team from Razor Rock did a fantastic job on my garage floor. They removed the old peeling seal coat on my 3 car garage floor and applied the new epoxy coat. Ray was very attentive to detail and made sure the job was completed to his satisfaction. He was timely and communicated through out the process. The finished job is amazing! I would highly recommend Ray and his Razor Rock team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove old garage floor coating and apply new epoxy coating

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

10/07/2019

We chose Razor Rock Flooring and could not be more happy with the results! Ray communicated well throughout the process and completed the job on time as scheduled. The floor looks fantastic, and highly recommend Ray!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Epoxy Floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

Thank you for the review. i really appreciate your time and your Business.

08/27/2019

Ray did a great job in both garages. One was a double-car garage with severe surface damage behind the garage door, and the other was a single-car garage. Both turned out great. Ray has a strong work ethic and does not call the job done until all the details are tended to. He will be doing my garage floor next!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ray refinished the concrete floor in each of my son's garages.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

Photo for Razor Rock Concrete Coatings - 2800 Maple Ave, Downers Grove, IL - 38070475

Thank you so much. I really appreciate you. I have been doing epoxy 22 years now, and i believe i am the best in all Dupage and Kane county. Respectively Ray Batten jr. Razor Rock concrete coatings Downers Grove i.l.

08/03/2019

Ray has great pride in his work and took great lengths to do a high quality job on our garage floor. He also finished the skirt outside of the garage door that was flaking and deteriorating without charging extra because it bothered him and he wanted the job to be just right. Although the spring weather didn’t cooperate, he was persistent in completing the job and communicated often when we was go...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove top layer of concrete and apply a 2-part industrial epoxy floor to our 3 car garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2019

Thank you for the great review. It means alot that a Customer will take time to offer up a review for a Contractor. It is important to me to start and complete any project knowing that no matter what no other Epoxy Company will even come close to a Straight A Record on Angie's list like Ray Batten & Razor Rock. 22 years and i am still on Ever Job...

06/21/2019

We called Razor Rock and talked to Ray. Ray came out and described his services and gave us a cost estimate and timing. He was very professional and timely and he did an amazing job when he said he would. He described his process carefully and provided us with a floor that looks great! He is a hardworking, old-school perfectionist that makes sure the job is done right and satisfies his customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to refinish our garage floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

Thank you so very much for your trust. I appreciate the very kind words. Respectively Ray.

Epoxy floor, custom garage floor coatings that last, metallic floor coatings, and basement floor coatings.

We do not offer exterior work..