Jay H. Johnson

07/31/2022

5149 W Camas St

Boise, ID 83705

All Electrical Services in full swing

Please call for more details.
Electrical Project

Electrical Project

electrician202183705
Double Wide Trailer Rewire

If you want your electrical fixed right now, contact me. I am a Residential Service Electrician, I am insured, and I service the Treasure Valley Area. I have industry experience since the 1990's, and all my work is up to NEC Code. I do lighting, car chargers, fans, troubleshooting, breakers, and much more. Clean and on time....

electrician (14)landscape lighting (2)lighting (2)ceiling fan installation (1)

10/15/2021

He was a h*** of a lot cheaper than somebody else and already got him on three other jobs that other relatives and friends are going to hiring

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

10/15/2021

Jay is very thorough and very good at what he does. You can tell that he actually cares about his work and the final product. Very straightforward with pricing and communication is top notch. He is punctual and will be there when he says he will be there. Overall great experience with Jay.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

10/15/2021

Jay right on time completed the task that day. I am very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

10/04/2021

He did a great job and was a really nice guy.

Description of Work
rv power

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

08/22/2021

Very professional and very fair price. Did a great job.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 08/21/2021

07/21/2021

Jay is very skilled at his job. He showed up on time, performed his job with professionalism and his price was reasonable and as quoted. I would hire him again should I be in need of an electrician!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

07/15/2021

Great! All work finished professionally.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

07/10/2021

Jay is fast, efficient and detail oriented. We used his services to help us cut through the mystery of the cryptic wiring in our new (older) house. There were switches that did seemingly nothing and cold outlets/sockets. Additionally we upgraded all our lighting and his installs were perfect. His followup was amazing. We engaged him on a day rate and he (and his team) would be a flurry of activity...

Description of Work
Interior and exterior lighting, wiring, expert advice on new home

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

06/29/2021

Jay is an outstanding electrician! My husband and I needed to have lights installed in our living room and it looks amazing! He did such a great job that we asked him back to install an outlet for our washer and dryer which works like a charm. Jay is very communicative, professional, personable, and does great work! He arrives on time and is fairly priced. We highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Can Lights and outlets

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

06/29/2021

Jay Johnson exceeded our expectations and completed the job with ease. He updated our electrical panel, installed low profile lighting throughout our old house, added exterior porch and motion sensor lighting. He even changed out all of the electrical outlets, at my request, when we discovered one had shorted out. We can't believe how much lighting can transform the feel of a house interior and ex...

Description of Work
New Panel and Rewire House, add can lights and outlets.

Category electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

Review for Jay H. Johnson - 5149 W Camas St, Boise, ID - 39388025

Residential electrical services, repairs, interior and exterior lighting, landscape lighting, breakers, panel upgrades, wiring, car chargers, ceiling fans, and more! -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

No commercial jobs please.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal