Rachel and Eddy Cleaning Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2015

6350 Coachlight Dr

West Des Moines, IA 50266

We have been cleaning houses and businesses for more than ten years. We have worked in hospitals, businesses and private homes. Our charges are negotiable, depending on the job. Some jobs are priced by the hour and others by the job. Our goal is customer satisfaction. We are AngiesList 2015 and 2016 Super Service Award winner. Give us a call today to find out about our janitorial and cleaning services. We serve schools, learning facilities, apartments, medical buildings and offices in the following Iowa counties : Des Moines, Polk, Boone, Dallas, Jasper, Madison, Marion, Marshall, Story and Warren. (515) 661-0798...

4.3

house cleaning (125)carpet cleaning (6)floor cleaning (4)

02/23/2021

I called them on Saturday, and my house was spotless by Monday evening. My wood blinds look excellent, the glass doors are shining inside and out, my appliances look almost new again! They went above and beyond even wiping down the trash can and other furniture, taking out the trash, and even cleaning above/behind the fridge and oven. They asked me to make sure I was satisfied before they left. Am...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preparing for home sale

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2021

Photo for Rachel and Eddy Cleaning Services - 6350 Coachlight Dr, West Des Moines, IA - 39209226

Thank you very much for your time and your honesty.

02/05/2021

Rachel and Eddy are both wonderful people who are kind, consistent, and reliable. They keep our house clean and comfortable. They are easy to communicate with and do a great job meeting our expectations. Anyone would be lucky to work with Rachel and Eddy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

02/05/2021

They always do a very through job cleaning. Hired them to clean after an extended trip, and they cleaned the house better than I do (and I do try to clean regularly), so I have continued using them monthly to keep things in shape. Sometimes they don't arrive at the expected time, but they always show up and stay as long as it takes to get the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

02/05/2021

My kitchen is always spotless! Great service, friendly, and affordable. Would highly recommend anyone looking for deep clean or regular cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning every two weeks

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2021

02/03/2021

They were amazing! Very thorough and professional. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Post Construction Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

08/02/2020

I hired Rachel and Eddy to clean my home and get it ready to sell. Their crew did an outstanding job and obviously took pride in their work. Eddy even showed me before and after pictures of hard to reach areas such as behind the range so I could see that it was just as clean as the rest of the house. Would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move-out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

Thank you for your time and honesty.

02/06/2020

No response to messages left on answering machine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean BBQ grill

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

We're so sorry, we did call back and left a message to let you know that we do not provide that type of service.

08/04/2019

Rachael and Eddy were extremely professional, conscientious and thorough. I couldn't be more pleased. If you hire them you will not be disappointed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

Thank you for your time and your honesty!!!

06/18/2019

I had a tenant move out of an apartment and left it dirty and not move-in ready, with a new tenant scheduled to move in the next day. Rachel and Eddy were able to work with me last minute to get the apartment cleaned and ready to go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Last Minute Apartment Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

Thank you for your time and your honesty

07/12/2018

The crew was prompt, polite, and hard working. There was a problem with the air conditioner and they worked very hard and were good sports about it although it was HOT in the house. They even cleaned things I wouldn't have thought to clean, like window screens and ceiling fan blades (though maybe that says more about my housekeeping...) in any case, we'd gladly and enthusiastically recommend them ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean for newly purchased home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

Thank you for your time and honesty.

Residential and offices cleaning.

Child sitting, house sitting.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal