KC Handyman Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2012

KC Handyman Services - a division of Kaufman Construction Inc., is the perfect answer for all sizes of projects from household & commercial maintenance to complete remodeling projects. Kaufman Construction Inc., founded in 1999, started KC Handyman Services in 2004 to better meet our existing client's needs. We are currently staffed with four skilled handymen. We will provide estimates upon request, however, all work is billed on a time and material basis....

DSM Kitchen Guy

With over 30 years of remodeling experience in the Des Moines Area I have seen it all or done it all. This experience helps me to know the full extent of the remodeling process. This knowledge enables me to put together a complete and detailed estimate so there won’t be any surprises. I work on the job doing much of the install and actively oversee the licensed contractors daily. I know the importance of protecting your home during the project. You can trust your new dream kitchen to Rich Larsen Remodeling, the Des Moines kitchen remodeling expert. Make sure to check out our Testimonials by visiting our website!

Ideas into Wood

We do rough framing of houses, garages, and sheds. We also do siding installation, deck building, trim carpentry cabinet installation and custom built in cabinets and bookcases. We also build fire place mantles. I have been in the skilled trades for 15 years and love to build things with my hands.

Outlaw Painting & light carpentry

Interior painting and light carpentry. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

01/18/2017

Sue S.

Great. Other than a very short lunch break, everyone was constantly working! They were very careful to protect the floor as they worked and every night they cleaned up and left their equipment very neatly stored.

Description of Work
Rebuild some built-in drawers that did not function. They work perfectly now and look great. Crown molding put in the living room. Replace vent covers - the others were so old that they was a difference in size and each took time to have the woodwork filed down. Painted a room and hallway.

Category handyman service,woodworking,house painters

02/04/2016

Mary J V.

Description of Work
light fixture repair

01/22/2016

Marilyn H.

Description of Work
Fixed a window. Good work.

10/19/2015

Jennifer N.

Description of Work
Good work.

09/02/2015

Barbara J.

Category contractors

08/12/2015

Patty S.

Description of Work
Various handyman services. They subcontracted some plumbing work -- if I had known that I would have hired a plumber directly. All of teh work took longer to complete than anticipated, as they were filling in between other jobs.

Category handyman service,plumbing,siding

05/15/2014

Karen M.

Description of Work
I had an appointment with them to move a garden shed blown off its foundation back into place...they never showed, and never called

Category handyman service,siding,house painters

04/16/2014

Krista F.

Great job overall. I thought I was going to have to replace the ceiling fan but they were able to fix it saving me about $120.00. I had a couple of big jobs but a lot of little stuff like light bulbs, fixing the toilet, etc. but one person completed everything in about 4hrs. I was so pleased with the work they did in March I called back this week to fix a leaky roof. Not only did they return my after hours voicemail at 8 the next day the were able to send someone out within the hour! I will definitely hire KC Handyman again!

Description of Work
Repair ceiling fan, install pulls on kitchen cabinets,repair wood spindle on stairs, install new doorbell, misc.

10/02/2013

Reggie C.

My son ran into my neighbors garage with a bike and caused some damage to a stone veneer piece and scratched some aluminum clad trim around the garage door. I called and they were very professional over the phone. Field personnel were very punctual and professional. They were very knowledgeable about many things beyond just the repair I called them for. I have a rental property that needs some windows replaced soon. After dealing with them on this little project, I am going to be calling them first for a quote to replace the windows!!!!

Description of Work
Replace stone veneer and repair damaged aluminum clad trim piece

Category siding,house painters

01/29/2013

Judy Q.

The young man came exactly on time. Removed his wet shoes completed the project in 1 hour. I gave KC handyman # to my daughter and they replaced siding that had been blown off in a storm. Came, looked at the damage, went to the home improvement store got some siding and replaced it. Cost, $150.00. She was extremely pleased.

Description of Work
General handyman

Category handyman service,siding

KC Handyman Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2012

1848 Fuller Rd Ste 1

West Des Moines, IA 50265

Residential & Commercial maintenance, Decks, Siding, Roof repair, Minor Plumbing, Electrical, Drywall, & Painting, Windows & Doors, Built-ins, New lighting & plumbing fixtures, much more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard