Hamm's Home Interiors

Founded 1978 • With Angi since January 2009

At Hamm's Home Interiors, we provide full service remodeling to create beautiful custom kitchens and baths. We also specialize in replacing countertops and designing ceramic tile backsplashes. We renovate your home, using nothing but top quality products. We serve the Iowa City and Cedar Rapids metropolitan area. Our computerized design service will help create the perfect kitchen or bath for your lifestyle. Whether it's remodeling or new construction, we're experts at the installation of all products. Talk to our consultants to plan your dream home today! Our specialties include kitchen and bath areas, including: • Cabinets and countertops • Plumbing fixtures • Back splashes • Flooring • Window treatments We do the entire package! We are dedicated to turning your house into your dream home. Customer satisfaction is our main objective and goal. We portray it through our workmanship and craftsmanship. We are open by appointment on Sat., Sun, and weekday evenings. Give Hamm's Home Interiors a call today for your free consultation!...

Affordable Drywall Solutions

I have 25years experiance in all trades of construction, I speacialize in drywall, windows,doors, interior painting,ect. I am very dependable and reliable, there is no job to big or to small we do them all

Griffin Painting Pros

Griffin Painting Pros is a family owned business. My husband and I have started this business the beginning of this year. My husband has had 20 plus years as a painter and I have had 2 years. We do interior/exterior painting. Staining of decks and/or painting. Repairing of holes in drywall and also texturing. We are fully insured and listen to what the customer wants and needs are. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We are hear to help beautify the home/business that you have worked so hard to own.

Superior Pros, LLC

Superior Pros, LLC. is a locally owned and operated Drywall/ Painting/ Siding/Windows & Doors contractor working to keep Iowa fresh and colorful. We serve residential and commercial clients with a commitment to consistently delivering the highest quality services at fair competitive prices. We only use the best tools and materials and employ the best the industry has to offer. Every member of our team has a proven track record of excellence and experience and knows how to utilize tried and true techniques to produce innovative styles and unparalleled quality. Painting is an art and your space is a canvas full of potential. We love helping our clients bring new life to the space that surrounds them.

10/28/2017

Not good! Hamm’s expects me to pay for a plumber to replace defective quartz that they sold to me. Quarts has black spots. Process took 5 months. Was promised completion in 4-6 weeks. Broken backsplash tiles and wood cabinets.

Description of Work
Replace countertops

Category countertops

09/27/2015

Very attentive. Fair estimate and followup with contractors. Didn't treat it as a little knock-off job. Ensured quality and satisfaction.

Description of Work
Rebuilt a cabinet to accomodate a new stove

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

12/10/2014

Showed up and promised an estimate - never heard back.

Description of Work
Showed up and promised an estimate - never heard back.

Category home remodeling

After our visit to the clients home we realized her needs and our services were not a good fit. We do not provide just labor. We provide a design service, products and installation labor. Therefore, we did not prepare a bid for only labor. We apologize for not getting back with that explanation. Please see our other reviews from satisfied clients. Thank you. Donna Hamm, Owner

09/16/2014

I have a lot of great design ideas for my mid-century modern home, but I turned to Hamm's because I had never put in a kitchen before, and I thought that their expertise was what I needed. The plans, which took two months to get, were nothing amazing or exciting--I was very unimpressed. (and prefer what I came up with at Menard's) The only surprising part was the prices, which were high!!! A 'retr...

Description of Work
Provided me with a quote for putting a small kitchen in my basement. Approximate Cost of Service-$15785.00.

Category countertops,interior designers,remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Replying to [removed member name]'s comments. It did take longer than usual because both the client and I had to change appointment dates which caused a longer timeline. Our estimate for the kitchen remodel not only included cabinetry, plumbing fixtures and a custom counter top, with a vent stack notch, but also installation of all of these products. Included was carpentry work involving removing ...

01/23/2014

Process to determine our needs, select the materials, provide quotes was done well and with enough detail so we knew what to expect. Schedule coordination was excellent, explained delays and unexpected incidents. Work crew was reliable and honorable. Change orders were handled efficiently.

Description of Work
Remodeled the kitchen-removed walls, replaced cabinets, counters, flooring, lighting, electrical, gas, and water relocation, new window treatments. Replaced flooring in living room, hall, and stairs. Installed ceiling fans in multiple rooms.

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,window treatments,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

[member], What a change we made to your kitchen / dining. Taking that wall out made all the differance! I hope you are enjoying your new space. The flooring made your home feel so much larger, too. I have enjoyed being a part of your project. Thank you, Donna Hamm Hamm's Home Interiors

Remodeling Kitchen & Bathrooms including drywall, electrical, plumbing, and structural and finish carpentry, quality cabinets, a full selection of floor coverings, window coverings, countertops, and plumbing fixtures for any room in your home.

Check, Visa, MasterCard