When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Harlan, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Harlan
- Boundaryline SurveysI was not required to be onsite but I'm very pleased with the results validating a shortage of sod and need to adjust sprinkler system to match official lot size.
- Love Your LawnOverall, the experience went well. Everything went smoothly; they did what they promised, on time & quickly. I'm happy with their services and I would recommend them.
- Boundaryline SurveysThey are making sure I have correct property lines. They were very punctual when they came out and they did a good job. Because things weren't exactly cut and dried, he had someone check his work.
Land Surveyors in Harlan
- Business Description:Precision Excavation is a family owned company who guarantees satisfaction.
- Business Description:Consulting Engineers and Land Surveyors 50 plus employees Established 1967
- Business Description:CFS Insurance values the agent-client relationship and we realize as life changes and choices are made; your insurance needs change to. Because of this we conduct and strongly encourage annual and life event reviews. We want to visit with you when these events happen in your life; adoption or birth of a child, child(ren) turn(s) 16 and obtain's a Drivers License, death of a Partner, Spouse or Significant Other, divorce, engagement, home purchase, marriage, or retirement
- Business Description:Complete landscaping services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
land surveyors in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!