WASTE MANAGEMENT

With Angi since June 2010

1.8

Oasis Finishes LLC

“We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!”

Master Pro Paint ATL

Specializing in Painting & Remodeling! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Leos Home Care Improvements, LLC.

Locally owned and operated. Prompt. Punctual. Professional. Over a decade of experience in the home services industry. No job too big or too small. Call me today for a free estimate and take advantage of your MEMBER DISCOUNT.

Offers by Leos Home Care Improvements, LLC. on Angi

05/25/2017

Christa S.

Pick up time inconsistent & late in day. Emptied only one of two cans on a Friday. Called to complain on Monday (couldn't leave a message between noon Saturday & Monday morning) & was promised an additional pickup that day by 7:30 pm or latest noon on Tuesday. Didn't happen. Long story short - spoke to a different person Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday - all promising a pick up that day. At noon on Thursday, (4 days!) my can is still on the street & I am cancelling this service forever. Terrible!

Description of Work
Weekly trash pick up

01/25/2017

John C.

Prior to 7 months ago their service was reliable, on time at 10:30am-1:30 pm. Since then it has become very unreliable. Sometimes they come at 7:30am, 5:00pm, 6:30pm or not at all on the days they are supposed to arrive, not withstanding holidays. Customer Service is unfriendly and usually offers the 'standard spiel' "Our hours of pickup are 6:00am to 6:00pm"...and "We don't have a set schedule" (even though they used to).$68.27 Management is poor as is their communications to the customer.

Description of Work
Residential garbage pickup.

11/18/2016

Kathy B.

Never received any results but they were quick to apologize every time. Tried by phone calls once or twice a day along with visiting the website [*** Link removed ***] which they encourage but still no results. They finally said just put it out on your next pick up and we will do it then and credit you a week. Seriously....

Description of Work
I constantly have missed pickup. I call or use the wm.com website but the results are the same. The always apologize, say that they will take care of my missed pick up and then it never happens. This went on for 2 weeks. Then they say they will give you a credit. Give me a break. I just want my service that I pay in advance and always way above time. When you try to speak to a supervisor, no one is around. Amazing right. Someone really needs to check them out. Clark Howard this is a job for you. Also price increase every quarter. Creeps up maybe 1.10 a quarter but consistent on price going up but no consistent on service. I would not write this review but after the 2 weeks of promises I want to advise my fellow Woodstock GA members that it is not worth the money for recycling if you can't get service. So sad.

07/20/2016

JANICE M.

No problem. I cancelled my service because I got a better price. Since then I've been trying to get rid of my trash and recycling cans. I have been on chat line with the computer twice, and called them 4 times. The customer service people have been fine. However instead of having both of my cans removed, the first time they removed only one. Next time I called and they proceeded to LEAVE 2 new cans.---after waiting about a week. Last night I received a call telling me that they'd be DROPPING off 2 new can. Had that happened, I would have had 5 cans instead of none. Called again this morning. They said that they would stop the delivery, and have the cans removed. I ARRIVED HOME AND ONE OF THE 3 CANS HAS BEEN REMOVED! I'M LOSING MY MIND! Just got off the phone with 2 different people and was assured that the would be picking up the cans tomorrow. Shall I hold my breath? My rating reflects the removal of the cans only. I changed companies because I just found a cheaper removal company. The customer service people seemed to appreciate the problem, but they didn't drive the truck that leaves or picks up cans!!! The date listed below is the approx date that I cancelled service. Today is July 19th.

Description of Work
trash removal

09/03/2015

PETER C.

They come once a week. I've been using them forever. There is never anything left on the ground. I've had some issues with them on punctuality, but it has gotten better.

Description of Work
We use Waste Management for garbage collection.

02/21/2011

Alexander K.

We picked Waste Management after moving to a new home since they were a company we were familiar with. It turned out that picking Waste Management was a big mistake. The trash pickup was fine, but the recycling service was useless. We had a large number of boxes to be recycled after we moved into our home. We had left the boxes out for pickup, but it never was after a month of complaints. The first time it was missed, we called customer service on the same day as pickup. They said they'd inform dispatch that our addressed never serviced. They never came back. The second time, they said they'd inform dispatch and a supervisor.I informed them that I will be canceling my service if this continues. No one ever came to pick it up. The third week we had no service due to snow. The fourth week, same thing, no one ever came to pick our recycling. I promptly called and canceled my service. The customer service reps were extremely polite and apologetic. They offered to reduce my rate to keep me as a customer, but I saw no value in it seeing as they weren't doing their jobs. So, at the end of the day, I paid $53 ($30 container fee, $20 monthly fee) for a month of poor service and a lot of frustration. It's amazing to me that a company that advocates it's recycling program so much failed in the most important part of recycling... actually picking it up.

Description of Work
Garbage and Recycling collection

WASTE MANAGEMENT