Roswell Woodstock Plumbing Co

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2002

10787 Hwy 92

Woodstock, GA 30188

Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Roswell Woodstock Plumbing Inc....

07/01/2014

Bob M.

They were punctual, informative, and proficient.

Description of Work
I've used Roswell Woodstock Plumbing Co. for three toilets repair.

02/06/2014

David C.

I really like their service. They are always on time and very friendly. I recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They fixed a drain in the shower. They also replaced both shower faucets in each bathroom.

06/26/2013

Michael M.

My experience with them was good. They were prompt, professional and did what I needed. I wasn't expecting to have the garbage disposal replaced but it had a hole in it. The price getting the garbage disposal from them I think was higher than if I had to get it from a store.

Description of Work
I used Roswell Woodstock Plumbing Co to reconnect my plumbing after I had a different sink installed.

06/10/2013

Annette R.

didn't go well; the 2 installers argued the whole time over how to do install -- both trying to prove the other one didn't know what he was doing -- I lost confidence in both of them from this bickering; they created a gas leak at the turn off valve which I didn't discover until after they left, when I called in the owner hollered at me; to their credit, they did come back out to fix gas leak at no charge; but the gas grill still doesn't function properly and provide the full BTUs that the grill claims to provide and I still am forced to believe the install didn't really get done properly. I need to call in another plumber to see what can be done.

Description of Work
replaced an in ground natural gas grill -- took old one out and installed new one I had purchased elsewhere

05/31/2013

Fred H B.

I called Roswell Woodstock Plumbing Co late Friday afetrnoon,, Two of their technicians came out Saturday and had to replace the wax seal at the base of the toilet. They were here for less then an hour, were very professional and left the bathroom clean... I would use Roswell Woodstock Plumbing Co again...

Description of Work
One of my toilets was seeping at the base....

05/24/2013

Kathy K.

We were successful in the repair and are very thankful for his advice and helpfulness.

Description of Work
We had a leak in our irrigation. He was too booked up to come out, but gave us recommendations on what to look for and how to repair it ourselves.

Category irrigation systems, plumbing

05/22/2013

Melanie H.

One of the things that Roswell Woodstock Plumbing Co was supposed to fix wasn't actually fixed. When I called them back and left a message saying it wasn't repaired they never called me back.

Description of Work
I used Roswell Woodstock Plumbing Co for plumbing services.

02/05/2013

Mark M.

Saturday morning in a new house that we'd just moved into.......... Had a basement bar sink that required an overflow tank due to being below sewer level. It had leaked the night before and I had no idea what was wrong. Called several other plumbing company (new to area) and the ONLY one's able to respond were Roswell/Woodstock Plumbing. They had a crew out in less than 2 hours. These two guys evaluated the problem, gave great tips/advice on other areas of concern in connection with this issue and posed possible solutions to me. Ended up the electrical unit in the pump had eroded so a new pump was needed. These guys came back on Monday morning and completely fixed the problem. They EVEN cleaned up the floor and put the fridge back... so they went far beyond what was expected. I would not hesitate to use them again when I need a pro!! Thanks guys....great work !!!

Description of Work
WEEKEND EXPERIENCE...GREAT SERVICE....

02/03/2013

michael F.

Two men arrived later and checked outside of house & saw some standing water while looking through overflow valve in yard. Put snake through & said problem was with Fulton County sewer department. I asked if they should snake through toilet as this had been done before, "No" was the adamant answer----call Fulton County. Fulton County came out, blasted sewer line, no change with my problem. I called back at 9:45 pm since this plumbing company is "24 hours". Left message, no response. I had been without water for over 1 day. Finally at 7:30 a.m. I called another plumber who came out & discovered the problem was with the drain having an issue just outside of the house. I contracted them to repair it, which they did. Roswell-Woodstock plumber blamed Fulton County, which was entirely wrong & wouldn't even come in house to review issue. Also, they took nearly 12 hours to return my call .

Description of Work
Called about clogged drain. Downstairs toilet had backed up with clear water, but no water could be used in house without this happening. Asked this company to come out & investigate.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

i am sorry for the way this call went the plumber who was in charge of this job thought it was the county but should have tried something else i have had a few other problems with him he has been terminated since then WE STAND BEHIND OUR WORK

01/24/2013

Louise K.

Estimate was received and accepted. Work was done, but parts are not up to par. Every time I complain, the person on the phone hollers at me and makes me think I am stupid and it is my fault.

Description of Work
Bad experience

Category plumbing

this job was done with the proper parts and inspected by the state the problem was the customer left the water hose connected and on in freezing conditions the valve froze and she could not turn it then when it started to thaw out it was dripping . I did not yell at her i was trying to explain and could not get a word in. respectfully CHRIS DAMIANO Owner of Roswell Woodstock Plumbing

01/18/2013

Bill C.

They came that day and within 10 minutes the clog was taken care of which was quite nice to have it done the same day. They were very good on the cleanup. We thought it was a little expensive but we haven't called a plumber in years so we don't have a clue what others might charge. I looked at it as my problem got taken care of the same day. The quality was really excellent.

Description of Work
We used Roswell Woodstock Plumbing because we had a toilet that was clogged and they unclogged it.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

12/27/2012

Alfred C.

Roswell Woodstock came out as promised, described our repair options, gave an estimate and started work the nex day. This was not an easy job, but they finished in timely manner and left the job very clean. I would recommend them to anyone, because they are very professional, timely and explained the process in detail.

Description of Work
The main water line from the water meter to the house had a leak. The line was of the Flexible Blue Pipe, which is no longer available for builders to use. The leak was under the driveway which made matters worst and ran a long distance.

12/03/2012

Joanne N.

Kitchen faucet leaked. Ended up being a cartridge in the hot water handle. They came out the same day and repaired the faucet. This is the way I like things handled. Immediately and without incident.

Description of Work
Fixed faucet leak

10/30/2012

Barbara R.

I had a very small amount of water leaking into my basement near the water main and sewer pipe. could have been either, or the hose spigot right near there on the outside. I had also had rather pricey landscaping done around the house last year. Plumbers dug carefully and cared well for my existing plantings. Als to the o the first suspect - sewer line- was not guilty... so then they went to water main. when they found the microspcopic leak, they called me out and showed it to me. I was just very pleased overall... cleanup was neat and personnel very professional and pleasant. And when i call them, i usually get the company owner... he does make you feel that he will make sure you are taken care of. very prompt service.

Description of Work
repair leak coming into basement. repair 2 drippy outdoor spigots.

10/23/2012

kim T.

I called to request quote for routine servicing of commodes in my home. I was given a quote prior to plumbers arriving at my home for the service to be performed. Once the plumber arrived and did the work, he presented me with a bill that was 60% higher than what I was quoted when scheduling service (and I might add less work ended up being done than I had originally requested). They did end up honoring their original quote, but did not offer to adjust bill down since less work needed to be done than I had thought. I have no complaints about the quality of the work they did and they were professional and pleasant while in my home. I was just disappointed that they tried to raise their pricing on the way out the door.

Description of Work
Routine toilet maintenance

Category plumbing

I believe this is a mistake I have no records with this name or address or this job being performed by my company

09/05/2012

Kristen L.

I called to set up an appointment about a week away from the call on a day that I would be home. I was told that I would get a call the day of the appointment to let me know a window that the person would be arriving. I did receive that call and the person arrived as promised. The toilet needed a new seal/wax ring on the floor and the defective seal was shown to me. Truthfully I did not know what I was looking at and the seal could have been just fine. I just know that the toilet does not appear to leak at the floor anymore. I used a $20 off angies list coupon but had to write a check. I was not aware that the company did not take credit or debit. I was lucky that I was able to find my checkbook.

Description of Work
Fixed toilet that was leaking from seal at floor.

09/05/2012

Nancye L.

I called them on Labor Day, not expecting them to answer. However, the owner answered his cell phone while he was on a personal vacation in the Bahamas. He listened to my situation and was very pleasant on the phone. The next day he had arranged for a gentleman to arrive at my home at 9:30 AM to fix the range. He came in and fixed the issue in about 10 minutes. He was extremely courteous and went above and beyond to explain the controls for the gas range and the gas line entering my home. I will definitely continue to use Roswell Woodstock Plumbing.

Description of Work
I called them on Labor Day because I needed my new gas range to be fixed.

Category appliance repair, plumbing

08/22/2012

Jerry H.

John quickly diagnosed the issue, and corrected it. He took the time to show me exactly what was causing the leak, and made a point of letting me see the leaky area before and after so that I understood the nature of the repair. I found the price to be very reasonable for the work done.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the plumbing above the Garage. The issue turned out to be a toilet that had not been set properly more than a year and a half prior by another company.

08/16/2012

Nancye L.

They had someone out within hours of calling him. The gentleman who came out was so nice. So I didn’t have to move my shelves, he squeezed through very uncomfortable spaces just to accommodate me. He explained everything he was doing, and showed me the part he was installing.

Description of Work
The part that connects my water line with the city water line needed to be replaced.

08/08/2012

Lori S.

Quick response time with professional service. Would definitely recommend to our friends and family.

Description of Work
Fixed a pipe that had a leak under our kitchen sink, had him replace extra pipes too, since we have the unreliable pipes. Also, fixed two leaking shower faucets. All working perfect the first time!!

07/30/2012

Anita W.

The putty around my shower drain was cracked and leaking through the floor down into the kitchen. Gary showed up within a few hours of my initial call. He recognized the problem immediately and fixed it on the spot. He also recommended different ways to fix the hole in the kitchen ceiling without having to re-drywall. Gary was knowledgeable, courteous, and personable. He cleaned up his mess when he was done. I would definitely use this plumber again.

Description of Work
Fixed a leaky shower drain.

07/13/2012

LARRY C.

When we replaced the flooring in our half bath, the toilet seating flange was higher that the new floor and as a result we failed to get a proper seal with the wax ring resulting in a water leak. We called Chris, the owner of Roswell Woodstock Plumbing. We were able to get an estimate and a timely appointment. Gary showed up at the appointed time and promtly and professionaly removed the old flange and intalled a new one. The work site was left neat and very clean. This is a most professional company and we would contract with them again.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced toilet seating flange.

07/05/2012

H James B.

Came home from work to find water running down my driveway pouring up out of the ground from the control valves on my irrigation system. Unfortunately the builder never installed a gate valve to isolate the irrigation from the main water line so I had to turn the water off at the meter. I called a nearby irrigation specialist who came out and found the leak. While they were able to stop the immediate problem their "permanent" fix was very poor quality and the their new repair was already dripping water within a day or so. I called Roswell Woodstock Plumbing Co at 7:30 am the next morning and was told they would have someone there within a couple hours. John and Gary showed up ahead of schedule and gave me a detailed explanation of what needed to be done to fix it right. John re-configured the connection and made a stronger more permanent fix. Both John and Gary took the time to answer all my questions and even gave me a few pointers on minor plumbing repairs I can handle on my own. After watching these guys work it's easy to tell they're professionals and take pride in their work. I'll be using them from now on...

Description of Work
Repair leak in main water line at connection to irrigation system.

07/04/2012

Larkin P.

The man who came out quoted us less (quite a bit less) than several other companies. However, it seemed he wanted to cut corners and do things that the other companies shared with us that should never be done and/or that were against code. Just didn't get a good feeling from this company.

Description of Work
We wanted new construction plumbing done for a poolhouse.

Category plumbing

this is a mistake i do all my own estimates and this was not one that i performed

06/28/2012

Nino P.

Unreliable company resulting in expensive construction delays. Scheduled an appointment with owner Chris Damiano – and then he never showed up. Rescheduled and then he did not show up again - or respond to numerous telephone calls, voicemails and emails. When he replied by email he said he'd show up - the following day in the morning to which we responded that the ceiling contractor and carpenter were onsite already and waiting. NO RESPONSE back via email or phone. We had purchased the new bathroom shower kit, vanity and faucets to be installed which were waiting onsite. Such a disappointment and customer unfriendly service. Don't use if you want the job done on time - or your calls returned.

Description of Work
Company provided estimate to install gas line to stove, plumbing for basement sink with vanity and shower kit installation with faucet and drains.

Category plumbing

i felt very uncomfortable in the house and decided not to proceed with the work

Rain Or Shine Solutions

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Lawn Irrigation and Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Georgia Waterline Services

Georgia waterline services is a waterline replacement/repair company that handles all other plumbing needs. Ask us about our Veteran and First responder

Plumb Life ATL, LLC

Having to call a plumber due to a leak or a sewage back up can be extremely frustrating. Trust me, we know. There are hundreds of plumbers to choose from, and it's no secret that most plumbing companies are outrageously expensive. If you are not careful with your decision, it could wind up costing you a fortune. Plumb Life is here to help. We are a small, locally owned and operated plumbing company that takes pride in servicing all of the metro Atlanta area. Our quick response time, supreme customer service and competitive pricing are just a few of the qualities that set us apart from all of the other companies out there. Plumb Life can offer you a peace of mind during this time. · 24/7 availability. Meaning: weekends, nights and holidays at no additional charge. · Upfront and same day pricing. Not only will we get you a quote right away, but we will explain the issue and what needs to be done in detail before any work begins.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Sewer & drain cleaning, water heaters, garbage disposals, plumbing remodeling, gas & water lines, ice makers, irrigation design & installation, add-ons & repairs and polybutylene water line replacement.