Drywall Repair & Interior Painting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2010

Drywall Repair & Interior Painting has over 20 years of experience in drywall & interior painting. We are a small company that strives to do the best work for our clients. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed....

drywall (319)interior painting (169)plastering (23)handyman (21)general contractors (13)woodworking (9)insulation (9)house painting (6)door installation (5)electrician (4)ceiling fan installation (1)lighting (1)

09/26/2022

Murali N.

Rodolfo and Adriz - did a great job at my house repairing the Sheetrock in my basement ceiling. I was very impressed by their professionalism. He was very responsive and came to take a look at the job the next day after I reached out to him. The job itself was scheduled two days later. The job was finished in 3-4 hours like he said beforehand. They cleaned up and the repaired area looks great. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Ceiling Sheetrock repair in basement due to water leak

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

Thank you for your preference we are at your service Drywall Repair & interior painting

05/10/2022

Glenda G.

It went really well and it's excellent. They were professional, punctual and I have no complaint.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and Interior painting.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

Thank you for your preference, We are at your service!!

04/13/2022

Dan M.

The responsiveness, professionalism, attention to detail was stellar. We hired them to do some work, and to to MY error they couldn't finish the last item until I reordered my door and installed it. I paid them in full, and they agreed to come back once the door was ready. Once I alerted them that I was ready, he tried to schedule, but we were busy that day. He continued to reached out to me and stayed in contact to see when he could come finish a job that they were already paid for!!! When they arrived we asked if they could do something else while they were here. They readily agreed and did yet another fantastic job!!! I don't usually recommend any contractors, but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company!!! Adriz and Rodo are fantastic!!!

Description of Work
Patch and painting

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed], For your preference and comment We are at your service.

04/01/2022

Ross N.

They did a great job repairing a hole from a plumbing incident and then installing new drywall in an unfinished closet! They were on time each day, the price was fair, and the schedule lined up for them to get to the job quickly after quoting. End result was exactly what we had hoped for. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Drywall repair and installation

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

Thanks for your preference We are at your service. Rodo & Adriz!

02/23/2022

Tammy H.

What an amazing experience! We hired Rodo & Adriz to do painting of bedroom walls & trim and to paint our bathroom cabinets. They did an excellent job!! Our master bathroom looks beautiful!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/19/2022

Review for Drywall Repair & Interior Painting - 110 Dupree Rd, Woodstock, GA - 39637914

Thanks for everything and your preference ,We are at your service. Drywall Repair & Interior Painting.

11/24/2021

Britt T.

EXCELLENT!!! Rodo and Adriz were truly a God-send! They were very punctual, their work was impeccable, and their pricing was fair! I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Drywall

Category contractors, drywall, handyman service

Work Completed On 11/27/2021

Thank you Mrs. For your preference we are at your service!!

10/14/2021

Craig H.

The crew was courteous and professional. They went the extra mile to make sure everything was covered and protected, even in the garage. The work was done quickly and the results were fantastic! I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Drywall repair after house repiping and popcorn removal

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

Thank you Mr for your preference We are at your service. Drywall Repair & Interior Painting.

10/12/2021

Carroll Ryals C.

They were wonderful. Met my expectations and more. Did a beautiful job. I’m thrilled with the results. Very accommodating and will definitely hire again. Prompt, honest, and professional.

Description of Work
Garage painted

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

Mrs Thank you for your preference, we are at your service!!

10/01/2021

William N.

Andriz did a great job. He completed my job in a day. Communication was good and would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Painting of Bathroom

Category contractors, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

Thank you for your preference. We are at your service!!

08/03/2021

Julia M.

Rodo did a great job! He gave me a fair price and completely the work in one day, it looks great. I am very happy!

Description of Work
Drywall repair following water damage

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

We are at your service, thank you so much for your preference!!

06/30/2021

Stephen R.

Excellent work! Prompt and professional. Great people and great craftsmen/crafts women. Very happy with speed And quality of the work performed.

Description of Work
Drywall repair after extensive plumbing work

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

Thank you so much for your preference we are at your service!! Drywall Repair & Interior Painting.

05/12/2021

Jill D.

This is the best company. They do excellent quality work and they are so friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone without any hesitation.

Description of Work
Drywall repair / patching of damaged areas

Category drywall, picture framing, insulation

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

Thank you for your preference, we are at your service.

05/04/2021

Patrick A.

Rodo & Adriz did an amazing job. Far exceeded my expectations. I have a bonus room above the garage that needed to be drywalled and painted - I also needed the window and door framed. Work Quality: Incredibly high quality. These guys genuinely care about their craft and make sure that you are as happy with their work. Rapport. Easy to chat with, very approachable. They were courteous and respectful with the workspace as well as our interactions. Flexible. They showed great flexibility with the job. As time progressed there were things I asked for that I hadn't initially thought about (e.g. trim) and they found a way to make it work. They will be my goto moving forward. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Bonus Room Drywall, Painting & Trim

Category contractors, drywall, picture framing, plastering, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

Mr Was a pleasure work with you. Thank you for your preference.!! We are at your service.

04/24/2021

James C.

Work was exceptional and attention to detail was obvious. They worked very hard, were extremely careful in the areas they worked covering and protecting floors and walls. They went beyond what we expected and what they estimated, was the actual cost. They brought up concerns and questions where needed and used covid-19 protection. I would recommend this husband and wife couple to anyone needing interior repainting and wall or ceiling repair.

Description of Work
Flattening ceiling, plastering, interior painting, trim work

Category drywall, plastering, woodworking, ceiling fans, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

Review for Drywall Repair & Interior Painting - 110 Dupree Rd, Woodstock, GA - 39306579

Thank you Mr, Mrs, For your preference we are at your service.. was a pleasure work with you!!

04/13/2021

Tennille M.

It went perfectly! They were very punctual and professional! Worked hard and long hours! Cleaned and kept areas tidy while working and when finished each day! Very friendly and accommodating! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Review for Drywall Repair & Interior Painting - 110 Dupree Rd, Woodstock, GA - 39291000

Thank you Mrs for your preference We are at your service. Drywall Repair & Interior Painting.

04/01/2021

heather G.

We are so happy with the work completed by this husband and wife team. You can not tell where the drywall was repaired! We felt comfortable with them in our home. They were professional and are the best contractors we have used. We are planning on hiring them again for a basement project soon. 5 stars!

Description of Work
Repaired drywall from whole house plumbing repipe.

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Thanks you Mrs for your preference. We are at your service!!

03/01/2021

Tadd R.

I highly recommend Drywall Repair & Interior Painting. Rodo and Adriz were very professional and easy to work with. They arrived on time each day of the project, completed all the work agreed to at a very reasonable price, and the finished product is SUPERB!

Description of Work
remove popcorn texture ceiling

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

Thank you Mr for your preference. We are at your service. Adriz

02/27/2021

Andrew L.

AMAZING!! Rodolpho and Adriz did amazing work. Flawless drywall repairs. Popcorn ceiling removal was excellent. This can be such a messy job but Rodolpho and Adriz did an excellent job of containing the dust and cleaning up. They are very prompt, professional, and courteous. We had reached out to multiple other companies and they were the only ones who followed up completely. If you need drywall repairs done or have your popcorn ceilings removed call them now. Don't waste your time with other companies who don't truly care about your business. They truly are the best!

Description of Work
Drywall hole repairs and popcorn ceiling removal.

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

Thanks you so much for your preference.. It was a pleasure work with you. We are at your service. Rodo & Adriz.

12/17/2020

Robin L.

Rodo and Adriz were prompt, professional, and gave a good estimate for completion time. Their price was fair and the work was great. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and interior painting

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Thank you for your preference!! We are at your service" Drywall Repair & Interior Painting.

11/17/2020

Cassie C.

Rodo was prompt and professional. He showed up when expected and even got the work done faster than I thought. I had our entire plumbing upgraded which left us with several holes in our walls and ceilings. Rodo came in and fixed it better than it looked prior to the plumbers arriving. I was thoroughly impressed with his work. Already planning on scheduling another project for him.

Description of Work
Excellent Work

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Thank you for your preference.. We are at your service. Drywall Repair & Interior Painting.

10/12/2020

Robert O.

We are totally pleased with the work done. Very quality work at a fair price.

Description of Work
Ceiling drywall repair and painting

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

We are at your service! Thank you Mr for your preference.. !!

09/24/2020

Taylor G.

Wonderful job, timely, professional, All the repairs look great ! Highly recommend using their services.

Description of Work
3 holes patched, repair ceiling crack, painting

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

Thank you so much for your preference.. We are at your service. Drywall Repair & Interior Painting.

08/17/2020

Philip B.

Mr. Rodo did an excellent job. He is friendly, efficient, and very skilled. We had many areas of drywall that needed patching And you truly can’t tell that they were ever patched. He also did a great job painting. I will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Drywall needed due to basement renovation.