Concept Flooring Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2007

109 Smokehill Ln Suite 190

Woodstock, GA 30188

Concept Flooring is a member of the Shaw Flooring Network and offer a wide variety of products from Shaw Floors and other major flooring manufacturers. We offer free In-Home Estimates and Financing options on new carpet, hardwood floors, and refinishing of hardwood flooring. Concept Flooring specializes in all types of residential and commercial flooring in the Atlanta area, including Marietta, Roswell, Alpharetta, and Cumming. We have mill direct pricing and our customers love that we bring the showroom right to you for free, in-home estimates. We handle everything from product selection to installation, and most jobs can be installed within a week....

flooring (110)hardwood floors (72)carpet installation (65)tile installation (4)

01/10/2021

The process for the work was explained well and there were no unpleasant surprises. The work was done on time and to my satisfaction. I am happy with the work. I wish there had been some type of follow up to ensure that I was happy with the work but I guess this is not that type of company.

Description of Work
remove carpet and lay new hard floors

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

First, we are so glad that you are happy with your flooring. It sounds like your experience with Concept Flooring went well up until the very end when we dropped the ball on following up with you after everything was completed. It happened right during the holidays, but that doesn’t excuse our breakdown in staying active in communication with our important customers like you. We apologize to you f...

11/04/2020

Everything about this job was done well from start to finish. The crew was friendly and prompt and hard-working. The job was flawless. I think the value was wonderful as well. I have referred to several friends and would 100% hire them again for any flooring needs.

Description of Work
Hardwoods and stair runner installation.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your flooring project. The color you ended up choosing looks fantastic in your space. You’ve got a designer’s eye for style and I’m glad Concept Flooring could help make your vision a reality.

07/14/2020

I admit I'm a bit of a perfectionist, wanted to make the perfect choices, wanted the installation to be perfect. A friend highly recommended Concept Flooring, and the entire staff, and especially my consultant Chris Baker, did not disappoint! The questions Chris asked, the various product and price options he presented for my newly purchased home, and the 2 different appointments to make final cho...

Description of Work
Carpeting removed entire house; engineered hardwood, carpet installed.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

06/01/2020

The job went extremely well. Our project manager was very communicative and clearly set expectations. The project was finished on schedule and the end results were outstanding!

Description of Work
Hardwood floors installed and refinished. Everything stained.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

05/24/2020

Anthony at concert flooring did a great job supervising my home project! He was very courteous of my home and the crew did a great job installing LVP throughout my entire basement. I recommended concept flooring to several friends who were also happy with their performance and quality workmanship. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Flooring installation

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

01/14/2020

From going to the showroom to the installation very professional and great work. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Bedroom flooring

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

11/25/2019

Jim Welsch is a great salesman who believes in the quality of his product and is extremely responsive. He coordinated wood floor installation in our home 4 years ago and the floors turned out amazing. Recently our home was massively water damaged and we were amazed that not a SINGLE board cupped or came loose despite the fact the floor was under an inch of water. Both our neighbors were also flood...

Description of Work
Wood floors

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/24/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and we sincerely appreciate your business. We take great pride in the level of both integrity to make sure you get the right floor for you, and the quality of the workmanship once that product is selected. I can't wait to see your home with your newest selection of Genoa Hickory. Thanks for making my job as your project manager an easy one.

09/17/2019

I explained what I was looking for and the folks at Concept Flooring gave me choices that were relevant and in my budget. The install went well, was professional and done on schedule. I recommend this company.

Description of Work
New carpet purchase and install

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 04/11/2019

Review for Concept Flooring Inc - 109 Smokehill Ln, Woodstock, GA - 38114633

We’ve done several flooring projects over the last decade for you and your wife. We want all of our customers to be with us for life. Thank you for entrusting us with your flooring needs and for taking time to share your experience.

09/16/2019

Exceeded all expectations. Concept flooring went above and beyond all levels of service before, during, and after refinishing our floors. The result is spectacular! We could not be happier or recommend Concept Flooring flooring more.

Description of Work
Refinish over 3k sq ft of flooring

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 09/15/2019

Review for Concept Flooring Inc - 109 Smokehill Ln, Woodstock, GA - 38111095

It was great working with you. Seeing your floors go from extremely dark to that beautiful country white was quite a transformation. Thank you for trusting Concept Flooring to help achieve your design vision.

09/14/2019

They were fast and efficient in laying the flooring. No problems at all. Looks great. Anthony was excellent in over seeing the project.

Description of Work
Replacing main floor wood/carpet with LVP flooring

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

We are a full service flooring dealer, with a specialty of In-Home Sales (we bring the showroom to you). We offer free in-home estimates and offer Mill Direct pricing for most major brands. We offer hardwood floor refinishing, new sales and installation of all types of carpet and hardwood flooring (prefinished, site finished, glue down, nail down, laminates, LVT, etc). We will send a Project Manager to evaluate your job site, make recommendations, show products, and provide free estimates.

We do not offer cleaning services for carpet or other flooring.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available