Concept Flooring Inc

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

109 Smokehill Ln Suite 190

Woodstock, GA 30188

We accept remote payment

Concept Flooring is all about making your flooring project a success with 4 easy steps. 1. Quick phone consultation with a dedicated Project Manager. 2. A convenient in-home appointment where we bring the showroom to you. 3. A dedicated Project Manager who will work with you from beginning to end. 4. Assurance knowing your installation is backed by our Lifetime Installation Guarantee. We can't wait to help you find the best solution for your flooring project....

flooring (112)hardwood floors (74)carpet installation (68)tile installation (4)

02/26/2022

Shara M.

Jim and his team did a great job replacing the carpet and LVP wood floors in a newly bought home. They were patient, flexible with added requests, and had excellent customer service. I will definitely be using them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Demo old and installed new carpet and LVP planks.

Work Completed On 01/25/2022

12/22/2021

Erin S.

Concept Flooring knocked our socks off with our staircase project. We had all the carpet in our home replaced with LVP before we moved in but did not get the stairs done because of dry times. Fast forward 3 years and the carpet on the stairs was in rough shape. Concept Flooring pulled up the carpet, removed every tack strip, staple and nail flawlessly, sanded, stained, added wood flooring on our landings and clean risers in two days. They used a faster drying poly which was super helpful so we can still use both floors after 1-2 hours of dry time. They did an incredible job of color matching the existing flooring. The crew was incredibly neat. They cleaned up as they went and you wouldn't know there was any dust involved in the project after they left for the day. My husband cannot stop talking about how good it looks. I repeat, my husband cannot stop talking about the stairs. He doesn't notice anything but the stairs are his new favorite topic of conversation. Something to note: they do not paint trim or the risers so I will be handling that myself. This was made very clear throughout the process and with the high level of detail they took on the stairs, touching up the trim paint and painting the risers will be a much simpler process. The best kind of home projects are ones that look like they should have been there in the first place. And Concept Flooring nailed it! I wish we would have done this three years ago! I highly recommend Concept Flooring for anyone looking for staircase refinishing.

Description of Work
Refinish Stairs: Remove carpet & refinish existing stair treads

Work Completed On 12/22/2021

Review for Concept Flooring Inc - 109 Smokehill Ln, Woodstock, GA - 39579292

12/21/2021

Kendra M.

Chris was an excellent representative for this company and Angies List. He was responsive, took his time explaining all of the options for the current project, and even discussed projects I would like to do in the future. The installers were fast and did a beautiful job. Overall I’m extremely happy with the room and will be using Concept Flooring again!

Description of Work
New carpet in guest bedroom

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

12/19/2021

Sandeep M.

Earlier this year we found concept flooring through Angi/Home advisor. they were very professional in their interaction and quoting process. took us a couple of months to finalize the project and we ended up hiring them to update our stairs to hard wood stairs. The project was detailed to us clearly as to what to expect and the timeline for the work. all commitments were met and the quality of the work was very nice. I would definitely recommend them and will be using them for future work. Also, Anthony was great to work with!

Description of Work
New hard wood stairs to replace old stairs

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

Thank you so much for taking time to give feedback. We appreciate you trusting Concept Flooring with your project and we are happy to hear that Anthony took good care of you! Thank you for your business.

01/10/2021

Makaiya B.

The process for the work was explained well and there were no unpleasant surprises. The work was done on time and to my satisfaction. I am happy with the work. I wish there had been some type of follow up to ensure that I was happy with the work but I guess this is not that type of company.

Description of Work
remove carpet and lay new hard floors

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

First, we are so glad that you are happy with your flooring. It sounds like your experience with Concept Flooring went well up until the very end when we dropped the ball on following up with you after everything was completed. It happened right during the holidays, but that doesn’t excuse our breakdown in staying active in communication with our important customers like you. We apologize to you for this mistake and we are using your situation to discuss internally how we can correct our systems and make sure we stay in touch all the way through each customer experience. Thank you for your business and your candid feedback.

11/04/2020

Regan C.

Everything about this job was done well from start to finish. The crew was friendly and prompt and hard-working. The job was flawless. I think the value was wonderful as well. I have referred to several friends and would 100% hire them again for any flooring needs.

Description of Work
Hardwoods and stair runner installation.

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your flooring project. The color you ended up choosing looks fantastic in your space. You’ve got a designer’s eye for style and I’m glad Concept Flooring could help make your vision a reality.

07/14/2020

Pam T.

I admit I'm a bit of a perfectionist, wanted to make the perfect choices, wanted the installation to be perfect. A friend highly recommended Concept Flooring, and the entire staff, and especially my consultant Chris Baker, did not disappoint! The questions Chris asked, the various product and price options he presented for my newly purchased home, and the 2 different appointments to make final choices resulted in that perfection. The installations of the engineered hardwood over slab, and a week later carpeting on the stairs and in the bonus room, went smoothly. Their installation crews were a pleasure to work with, and I am so happy my 'Forever Home' has the stunning flooring I really wanted! I give Concept Flooring the highest of recommendations.

Description of Work
Carpeting removed entire house; engineered hardwood, carpet installed.

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

06/01/2020

Ron B.

The job went extremely well. Our project manager was very communicative and clearly set expectations. The project was finished on schedule and the end results were outstanding!

Description of Work
Hardwood floors installed and refinished. Everything stained.

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

05/24/2020

Ashley Y.

Anthony at concert flooring did a great job supervising my home project! He was very courteous of my home and the crew did a great job installing LVP throughout my entire basement. I recommended concept flooring to several friends who were also happy with their performance and quality workmanship. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Flooring installation

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

01/14/2020

Steve N.

From going to the showroom to the installation very professional and great work. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Bedroom flooring

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

11/25/2019

Victoria M.

Jim Welsch is a great salesman who believes in the quality of his product and is extremely responsive. He coordinated wood floor installation in our home 4 years ago and the floors turned out amazing. Recently our home was massively water damaged and we were amazed that not a SINGLE board cupped or came loose despite the fact the floor was under an inch of water. Both our neighbors were also flooded and their floors were immediately warped and popping off. Of course we still needed to replace our floors sadly, but the experience speaks to the quality of the product and more importantly, the expert installation. The wood glue they use is ridiculously durable.

Description of Work
Wood floors

Work Completed On 11/24/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and we sincerely appreciate your business. We take great pride in the level of both integrity to make sure you get the right floor for you, and the quality of the workmanship once that product is selected. I can't wait to see your home with your newest selection of Genoa Hickory. Thanks for making my job as your project manager an easy one.

09/17/2019

Ron B.

I explained what I was looking for and the folks at Concept Flooring gave me choices that were relevant and in my budget. The install went well, was professional and done on schedule. I recommend this company.

Description of Work
New carpet purchase and install

Work Completed On 04/11/2019

Review for Concept Flooring Inc - 109 Smokehill Ln, Woodstock, GA - 38114633

We’ve done several flooring projects over the last decade for you and your wife. We want all of our customers to be with us for life. Thank you for entrusting us with your flooring needs and for taking time to share your experience.

09/16/2019

Laura B.

Exceeded all expectations. Concept flooring went above and beyond all levels of service before, during, and after refinishing our floors. The result is spectacular! We could not be happier or recommend Concept Flooring flooring more.

Description of Work
Refinish over 3k sq ft of flooring

Work Completed On 09/15/2019

Review for Concept Flooring Inc - 109 Smokehill Ln, Woodstock, GA - 38111095

It was great working with you. Seeing your floors go from extremely dark to that beautiful country white was quite a transformation. Thank you for trusting Concept Flooring to help achieve your design vision.

09/14/2019

Nancy T.

They were fast and efficient in laying the flooring. No problems at all. Looks great. Anthony was excellent in over seeing the project.

Description of Work
Replacing main floor wood/carpet with LVP flooring

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

09/13/2019

Nick J.

We are very please with the work that was done. The sales rep and installer that came to our home we’re very professional and completed the work as scheduled.

Description of Work
Installed carpet in our basement

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed]- Thank you for the kind words and for trusting Concept Flooring with your flooring project. It was a pleasure helping you and your wife find the best carpet to fit your needs and budget. We enjoyed working with you. Thanks, Concept Flooring Team

09/13/2019

Nick J.

Excellent work. Very professional and honest with what needed to be done to fix the floor correctly.

Description of Work
Hardwood Floor repair

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

08/16/2019

Tom M.

Excellent price, excellent product, and excellent service from a project manager. Their crew was the best and most professional of any we have dealt with from all the crews we have used on other projects.

Description of Work
Replace a section of hardwood flooring in our kitchen that cupped as a result of a leak from our refrigerator. Sand, stain and finish entire kitchen/keeping room and hallway.

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

07/18/2019

Orlando N.

Very well. The only issue was that the work was not done on the day it was scheduled, which cause my tenant to waste a vacation day.

Description of Work
Replace Kitchen wood floor

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

Yes, definitely our mistake. Thank you so much for the feedback. We had a miscommunication on our end with regards to the timing of your installation. We were able to make some concessions to your tenant to make up for the lost day. Again, we apologize for the hiccup and we are glad your flooring turned out to your satisfaction.

03/04/2019

Sergiu H.

Jim was great, he took care of business. The installers were polite, but not wholly professional, that's why I gave a B. Needed more guidance on buying the right materials to avoid extra expenses and hassle. Overall did what was expected and when there was not sufficient adhesive in an area of the floor, they came back to inject additional adhesive into the area. It appears that it worked.

Description of Work
installing 800 square feet of engineered hardwood floor

Work Completed On 02/14/2019

12/31/2018

Thomas P.

This project went very well. This is the third time I've used Concept Flooring-2 times in Roswell, this last time in Decatur Ga. My wife and I moved to 17 year old Townhome in Decatur, Ga; the carpet was worn and discolored and needed replacement. I was surprised to call Anthony(our previous project manager)and find that Concept Flooring did installations within the perimeter of Atlanta since the company is situated in Woodstock. The project involved the removal of 2 floors of worn carpet and replacing with 2 different carpets. Solomon and his installation crew worked 10 hours to finish the project as the next day was forecasted to rain heavily. They were extremely efficient and clean. Even though Anthony's wife went into labor the day before the project, Anthony made sure I had a contact person as well as calling me for follow up to make sure everything went smoothly-now that is customer service. This is a wonderful company with genuinely nice and decent owners and a staff that is instilled with great customer service.

Description of Work
new carpet installation(and removal of old carpet)

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

12/30/2018

Scott T.

Make sure to ask for Jim when you call Concept Flooring. He is an OUTSTANDING project manager who personally ensures everything gets done on time with the utmost professionalism. Exceptional customer service and communication throughout the process. Jim and Concept go the extra mile to make sure you're happy.

Description of Work
Replace carpet with hardwoods in all of downstairs (kitchen, family room, dining room, office, foyer)

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

Review for Concept Flooring Inc - 109 Smokehill Ln, Woodstock, GA - 37631838

12/18/2018

Frank W.

Great service and professionalism. Work exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Flooring refinishing

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

12/17/2018

Jennifer L.

The job was beautifully done within two days. It was amazing! We are strongly recommending them for their honesty, quality work and professional services. Their cost is very fair too! We will hire them again if any future need comes out!

Description of Work
We replaced 2000 sfq hard wood floor plus 3 bedrooms carpet replacing.