CHEROKEE FLOOR COVERING INC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2010

Cherokee Floor Covering is a full service Flooring company. We offer sales, installation, customer service, repair service, estimating for both commercial and residential projects, warehouse inventory, and a fully functional showroom. We currently offer financing through Wells Fargo as well as special financing for builders and contractors....

Tile Everything

Tile Everything

Tile Everything is a ceramic tile and marble installation business. We have been in business for over 16 years serving Atlanta, GA, and the surrounding northern and southern suburbs . We are experienced with all phases of tile and natural stone work and look forward to dramatically improving the value and look of your home.

06/06/2016

I give them and overall A rating because I had a complicated job and they were willing to customize and work with me. I wanted to provide some of the carpet pad myself, wanted some carpet removed without installation and some removed and replaced. I already had measurements from Home Depot and they used those measurements instead of requiring another measure (I had to accept responsibility if meas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased new carpet, pad and installation.

CATEGORY carpet installation

11/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stretched carpet in hallway.

06/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cherokee Flooring is in our community and we wanted to support them. We took quotes from them and two other companies for carpeting our home. We stopped in several time to talk and they were very informative and professional, however they do charge to measure, and were more than $400 more expensive then the others on the exact same item. We asked them negotiate on price and the sales woman took my number for their manager to call me back. We stopped in again, but still no call back. In the end we wanted to do business with them, but they were much more expensive for the same thing, and never called us back. We ended up going with Excel Carpet and Flooring

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cherokee flooring installed 5 rooms are carpet and did a fabulous job! Their prices were great, especially on one type (we had 2) and I couldn't find anyone that could beat it. I was a little nervous based on other reviews, but I was 110% satisfied. The install was perfect too and I haven't had to call with any issues. I highly recommend them!

08/23/2014

They were excellent and wonderful. I could not have been happier with everything, their whole process. From the time they estimated it to their workers and that they did another form of the house with the same type of material. Their skills were amazing and the product is excellent. I would use this provider again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for installing floors.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

We specializes in carpet, vinyl, hardwood, laminate. We offer sales and installation for all of these particular floor coverings. We also offer a customer support/service depart so that we can quickly address your concerns and needs with regard to floor coverings.

Ceramic Tile (At this time)

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available