ARAC Roof it Forward - Georgia

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2012

ARAC: Roof It Forward of Georgia is a very unique residential and commercial roofing company. Not just because of the quality of our work, the number of accolades, and the character of our people, but because of our mission. ARAC exists to honor God through giving. Through our Roof It Forward

Metal Standing Seam RoofStructual Steel roofing systemCommercial Standing Seam

roofing (261)gutter repair (28)siding companies (9)interior painting (6)house painting (3)window replacement (2)egress window (1)

10/21/2022

Shelley Y.

In November of 2020, a tree hit my mother’s house and damaged the roof and siding. She contacted Roof It Forward to repair the damage. In the original estimate, the list of services she hired Roof It Forward for included: 1. Taping 2. Tree damage repair 3. Siding (replacement) aluminum 4. Paint interior damage In addition to the original estimate, my mother added an air conditioning cover, since it was also damaged. Roof It Forward completed the taping work (a temporary tarp was used on her roof) and tree damage repair (shingles were replaced), and the interior damage to the paint was repaired. But the siding was never replaced. My mother called Roof It Forward numerous times, hoping to speak to Justin Dover, the CIO, or the manager, John Immke, and ask for the siding to be replaced. In July of 2021, she called Justin Dover one last time, asking for Roof It Forward to replace the siding by September. She was told that she would get a call back to answer her questions. Over a year later, she received zero phone calls. Instead, she has been harassed with text messages and emails for months, and she is repeatedly sent bills for work that was never completed. Finally, on 9/21/22, my mother received a text from Justin Dover, saying that he was filing a lien on her property the following Monday. That is when she got me involved. I reviewed the paperwork and confirmed that the work was never completed. I asked for a corrected and revised bill, so that we could immediately pay, and he agreed to do so instead of filing the lien (on the condition that we pay what was owed). After some time had passed with no updates, I asked for the bill again... and again, and again. It took many phone calls, emails, and finally a notice that we were filing a complaint with the BBB and local authorities for them to finally send a revised invoice on 10/17/22. That week, however, Justin Dover notified us that he had gone ahead and filed the lien anyway -- prior to the deadline he gave us -- quoting the higher bill and the work they never finished. Even though the company later admitted that the bill repeatedly being sent was incorrect. As of 10/20/22, I've asked for proof in writing that the revised bill is the final bill and represents all of the true work that has been done so that we can finally pay and then never contact this company again. I also want the lien to be immediately removed. I cannot recommend this business to anyone, especially to anyone senior or who speaks English as a second language. It is my belief that this company attempted to defraud my mother since she's elderly and does not speak English well: an easy target for them. In short, don't do business with Roof It Forward here unless you want 2 years of frustration, miscommunication, incomplete repairs and attempted fraud.

Category siding

Review for ARAC Roof it Forward - Georgia - 296 Bell Park Dr, Woodstock, GA - 39920206

04/19/2022

Barry H.

I had this company replace my roof ~7 years ago, due to hail damage. Approximately 2 years after replacement with a high-end 25-year shingle, I noticed water staining in my kitchen ceiling; we had never had a leak prior to replacing the roof. After some back-and-forth with my sales representative, and 2 separate trips/fixes, the roof appeared to stop leaking, and they had a subcontractor prime/paint the ceiling (only in the area of the stain), which was acceptable but substandard. Approximately 5 years after the aforementioned repair, I again noticed water staining in the same area as before. I contacted them to discuss the warranty; the manager indicated this was outside of the 5-year warranty, but stated he would be happy to send someone out to provide an estimate to make the repairs. I told him why would I use his company again for the repair of the roof for the 2nd time, when they never fixed it the first time!!!

Description of Work
Complete Roof Replacement - Canton, GA

Category roofing, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/19/2022

04/04/2022

Gale K.

Outstanding. Very punctual, professional, great price and a quality job, well done. I highly recommend them for any roofing job. Thank you Russell Jones and your team.

Description of Work
New Roof replacing the old

Category egress windows, roofing

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed] and thanks for helping us Roof It Forward! It is appreciated by the entire ARAC family!

12/24/2021

Shannon N.

The team did an excellent job, finished in one day. Very efficient and professional. Special thanks to Hayden Bray. This young man is true to his word in every way, constant communications, very responsive, personable and dedicated to his work. Represents Roof IT Forward well.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 12/24/2021

06/09/2021

Lonnie G.

Save yourself, your home and your money and AVOID these 5-star, bottom-feeding, sales-oriented individuals! Had my project done way back in the fall of 2020. Shameful and Shameless are the only words I can use for the quality of work. Unless they can point fingers or misdirect like magicians, they are unseen or unheard from. They lack appropriate resolution and communication skills for a professional organization. Roof-it-Forward definitely OVER PROMISES and UNDER DEVILVERS!! Save yourself time and effort; take photos before and after of everything around your home!! They ruined our newly laid driveway pavers, and the decking around the house was so badly marked it had to be repainted. READ everything clearly and definitely have witnesses during any conversations!!!! I’m confident their rebuttal to even this will be amazingly creative and without ownership to their less than honorable ways. BE CAUTIOUS! They are 5-star clever SALES PEOPLE!

Description of Work
Roof replace

Category roofing, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

09/09/2020

Laura W.

the team did a great job replacing our roof

Description of Work
replaced roof

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

09/02/2020

michele L.

I can't give them enough stars to say how pleased I am with all that they did. If you are lucky enough to work with Adam he goes above and beyond plus some. I was replacng a roof to sell my house and he went through the inspection report with me to make sure all items were addressed. Roof it forward on the day they replaced the roof was efficient and did a very nice job in making the roof look professional. And they cleaned up really good so you didn't even know they were there.

Description of Work
New roof and fixed minor issues

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you for the review. It is appreciated by the entire Roof It Forward family! If we can ever be of service in the future please let us know.

09/01/2020

Barbara S.

The team did an excellent job, finished in one day. Very efficient and professional. Special shout out to Hayden Bray who made the whole process smooth and easy!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed] and thanks for helping us Roof It Forward!

08/13/2020

Dawn M.

I had ARAC Roof it Forward replace my roof about a year ago and I've had no issues whatsoever. In addition, I just recently sold the house and Nathan has been so helpful in answering questions from the buyer and providing continued support when needed during this selling process. Nathan is professional, answers his phone and will go out of his way to assist you in anyway possible. I'd have to say, I won't go anywhere else when the time comes for a new roof on my new home. Thank you Nathan for providing the utmost in customer service.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

05/22/2020

Timothy H.

Phenomenal, Jason Patton and the rest of the people at roof it forward did a great job. I used them because I had them put a roof on our old house a few years ago and we never had a single problem with the work they did. This time they replaced the roof and gutters and after two downpours we haven't had any problems either.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

04/29/2020

Nancy M.

Rafael was wonderful. He walked me through the entire process from calling the insurance company and was here for the inspection from the insurance company. Once the permits went through they were done with the roof in three days. They cleaned up everything afterwards. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get a new roof.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]and thanks for helping us Roof It Forward! It is appreciated by the entire ARAC family!

03/24/2020

henry D.

They were not professional. I would not hire them to do my roof in the future

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

First and foremost, we want to apologize for not meeting your expectations. It is always our goal to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied from the first meeting all the way through to the completion of the project. As you are aware, we completed and collected everything that was paid for by your insurance company and was due to us as outlined by the scope of work in your insurance paperwork. As explained in our most recent conversation, it is illegal for us to do the work for anything more or less than what the insurance company actually paid. We truly appreciate the opportunity to work together on restoring your property. Please let us know if you have any more questions or concerns in the future.

01/28/2020

Christina H.

I would recommend ARAC Roof It Forward to any of my friends and family! The staff was beyond kind and helpful, took time in answering my questions and made me feel completely confident in their abilities. Richie, in particular, was fantastic, as he was extremely knowledgeable in roofing and always prompt in his responses to me. ARAC Roof It Forward was also reasonable and they did a phenomenal job! I appreciate their help and hard work. Look no further if you’re needing any roof work done. These are your guys!

Description of Work
Roofing Repairs Done Right!

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

10/04/2019

Mark R.

The gutter replacement crew and the roofing crew both did an excellent job. The crews arrived on time on the days they were scheduled, removed the old gutters/roofing with care, completed repairs as requested, and completed the new installations thoroughly and efficiently. They did an amazing clean-up job, too. Consultant Neal Cook was very attentive to our needs, and was involved in every step of the process to make sure the work was completed to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Old gutters removed, fascia boards repaired/replaced, and new gutters installed. Old roof removed, some areas of rot repaired, and new roof installed.

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

09/30/2019

Patty W.

The experience was incredible! Jennifer Ayers, our sales consultant, was very knowledgeable and worked with us through the process of making sure we got exactly what we needed. The installation crew was excellent, too. They arrived early, worked diligently, and were able to complete the job in one day!

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

09/18/2019

Caroline S.

Working with Roof It Forward was a very smooth and stress free experience, and I love the way the roof looks. My representatives, Wes and Rand, were extremely professional and enjoyable to deal with. I had a need for a quick replacement and they agreed to replace the roof the next day. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

09/17/2019

Lauri G.

Russel H Jones gets 10 stars for communication throughout the whole process. They did the job as promised all the way to the estimate. They work really hard for the community with giving back.

Description of Work
Roof repair and replaced screws that were loose and secured attic space.

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

09/16/2019

Jan M.

Russell was the first guy out to give us an estimate, & he was by far the most professional & reliable of the 4 companies we dealt with for quotes. (AND, He actually returned calls & emails, like he said he would!) Then, it only got better after that... He worked with us on the price & means of payment. From the guy who delivered the shingles, to the crew on the roof, & back to Russell to wrap the job up, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Cannot recommend this company highly enough! THANK YOU Russell & Roof It Forward !!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

09/10/2019

Callie M.

Wonderful experience! John clearly explained everything, and the job was finished in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

09/10/2019

Michael C.

The entire process from start to finish was outstanding. Our Roof it Forward representative Jason Patton took great care to explain every detail that was needed, and helped us understand the process in working with the insurance company as well. The process was smooth, and the roof (which was a big one) was done in 2 days. Team was very professional, and we recommend Jason Patton, and Roof it Forward to anyone in need of that service.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof due to a storm damage to many of our shingles.

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

09/09/2019

Jim C.

Roof It Forward exceeded our expectations from the first sales call to the clean up after the project was completed. Brad, the salesperson answered all of our questions without pushing for a sale. The installers completed the job and cleaned up the debris so it looked like they had never been there. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

09/09/2019

Arie M.

We had a wonderful experience with Jennifer of Roof it Forward! She was easy to communicate with, told us exactly what to expect, explained everything thoroughly, and responded quickly to any questions. We received several estimates for replacing our roof by various companies. The price points were similar, but Jennifer seemed the most knowledgeable about our specific needs and didn't mind discussing them with us. The roofers did a great job and didn't leave until everything was cleaned up. The roof looks great!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 08/19/2019