ARAC Roof it Forward - Georgia

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2012

296 Bell Park Dr

Woodstock, GA 30188

ARAC: Roof It Forward of Georgia is a very unique residential and commercial roofing company. Not just because of the quality of our work, the number of accolades, and the character of our people, but because of our mission. ARAC exists to honor God through giving. Through our Roof It Forward program we have made a commitment to give back to the community a portion of every dollar that comes into the company through partnerships with local charities and other organizations that make it their mission to love and help others. We have built into our business model a responsibility to give away a portion of how God has graciously blessed us, to help those that need to be blessed. When people decide to hire us, your money goes further than just getting a quality job… We ROOF IT FORWARD!...

roofing (257)gutter repair (28)siding companies (8)interior painting (5)house painting (3)window replacement (2)

06/09/2021

Save yourself, your home and your money and AVOID these 5-star, bottom-feeding, sales-oriented individuals! Had my project done way back in the fall of 2020. Shameful and Shameless are the only words I can use for the quality of work. Unless they can point fingers or misdirect like magicians, they are unseen or unheard from. They lack appropriate resolution and communication skills for a professio...

Description of Work
Roof replace

Category roofing,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

09/09/2020

the team did a great job replacing our roof

Description of Work
replaced roof

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed] and thanks for helping us Roof It Forward! It is appreciated by the entire ARAC family!

09/02/2020

I can't give them enough stars to say how pleased I am with all that they did. If you are lucky enough to work with Adam he goes above and beyond plus some. I was replacng a roof to sell my house and he went through the inspection report with me to make sure all items were addressed. Roof it forward on the day they replaced the roof was efficient and did a very nice job in making the roof look pro...

Description of Work
New roof and fixed minor issues

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you for the review. It is appreciated by the entire Roof It Forward family! If we can ever be of service in the future please let us know.

09/01/2020

The team did an excellent job, finished in one day. Very efficient and professional. Special shout out to Hayden Bray who made the whole process smooth and easy!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed] and thanks for helping us Roof It Forward!

08/13/2020

I had ARAC Roof it Forward replace my roof about a year ago and I've had no issues whatsoever. In addition, I just recently sold the house and Nathan has been so helpful in answering questions from the buyer and providing continued support when needed during this selling process. Nathan is professional, answers his phone and will go out of his way to assist you in anyway possible. I'd have to say,...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

05/22/2020

Phenomenal, Jason Patton and the rest of the people at roof it forward did a great job. I used them because I had them put a roof on our old house a few years ago and we never had a single problem with the work they did. This time they replaced the roof and gutters and after two downpours we haven't had any problems either.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

04/29/2020

Rafael was wonderful. He walked me through the entire process from calling the insurance company and was here for the inspection from the insurance company. Once the permits went through they were done with the roof in three days. They cleaned up everything afterwards. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get a new roof.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]and thanks for helping us Roof It Forward! It is appreciated by the entire ARAC family!

03/24/2020

They were not professional. I would not hire them to do my roof in the future

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

First and foremost, we want to apologize for not meeting your expectations. It is always our goal to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied from the first meeting all the way through to the completion of the project. As you are aware, we completed and collected everything that was paid for by your insurance company and was due to us as outlined by the scope of work in your insurance paperwork....

01/28/2020

I would recommend ARAC Roof It Forward to any of my friends and family! The staff was beyond kind and helpful, took time in answering my questions and made me feel completely confident in their abilities. Richie, in particular, was fantastic, as he was extremely knowledgeable in roofing and always prompt in his responses to me. ARAC Roof It Forward was also reasonable and they did a phenomenal job...

Description of Work
Roofing Repairs Done Right!

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

10/04/2019

The gutter replacement crew and the roofing crew both did an excellent job. The crews arrived on time on the days they were scheduled, removed the old gutters/roofing with care, completed repairs as requested, and completed the new installations thoroughly and efficiently. They did an amazing clean-up job, too. Consultant Neal Cook was very attentive to our needs, and was involved in every step of...

Description of Work
Old gutters removed, fascia boards repaired/replaced, and new gutters installed. Old roof removed, some areas of rot repaired, and new roof installed.

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

New roof installations, roof maintenance packages, roof repairs, gutters, gutter guards, blown-in insulation, woodwork, and more.

Mobile home repairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express
$100