ALL ABOUT CABINETS

4941 N HELTON RD

Winston, GA 30187

07/22/2010

Robert H.

Description of Work
Tom came out 2 weeks ago tomorrow for an estimate to do a built in bookcase next to the fireplace, not a big job but one that is very visible and needs to be built well for daily use. He spent almost and hour measuring, asking questions and going over exactly what I wanted and I have NEVER heard from him again ! He did say he had a total kitchen remodel job he was bidding on may be up to a week to hear from him but never did. Very disappointed I will not call and bug someone to give me an estimate, what kind of work and follow-up will he do if I hire him ! Not a good first impression especially since he was saying how so many cabinet makers are going out of business. I just figure he is too busy or not interested, will look for someone new. Funny how someone would spend the time to come out and then not follow up with anything, even a call to say I need more time.

Category custom cabinets

09/14/2007

Jeff H.

I thought the bookcases turned out great. They did a wonderful job of building them into the closet. The crew was efficient, completing the job in about 4 hours. They were all skilled and knew what they were doing. I will certainly consider them for future projects.

Description of Work
All About Cabinets build two bookcases for me. They built them into my upstairs closet. The bookcases were about 4 1/2 foot wide by 5 1/2 feet tall and made of pressboard.

Category custom cabinets, contractors

All Installations Granite

Since 2013, we have been specializing in professional installations of marble, granite and quartz kitchens, outdoor kitchens, bathrooms, fireplace, windowsills and tubs all at market cost. WE DO NOT INSTALL BACKSPLASH(s). Kitchen remodeling included! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

JD Granite, LLC

JD Granite especialize in countertops replacement and tile splash installation. Granite, marble, soapstone, quartz, limestone, slate and more. We are a family business with 14 years of experience on making beautiful countertops!!!

Effective Granite

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling and Granite services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

SELL AND INSTALL KITCHEN & BATHROOM CABINETS, ALL TYPES OF COUNTERTOPS, ENTERTAINMENTS CENTERS, FIREPLACE CABINETS AND SHELVES. INCLUDES MANUFACTURED CABINETS AND CUSTOM BUILT. TOPS INCLUDE LAMINATE, GRANITE AND ALL OTHER SOLID SURFACE COUNTERTOPS. NEW HOMES AND REMODELS.

DISCONNECT AND CONNECT OF PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL.