Betterpaint.co

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2011

Serving Georgia over 20 years. For quality that shows call us today!...

Outshining Window Cleaning LLC

Outshining Window Cleaning LLC

With our services, all windows are hand cleaned on the inside and the outside and squeegeed dry for streak-free glass cleaning. We wipe down all of your sills too. Every window and sill will be shiny and clean when we finish with your home. Our cleaning solutions contain a secret ingredient that gets your windows so clean you will not believe it—you may even be tempted to reach right through them. To help prevent muck from your gutters dirtying your freshly cleaned windows, have them cleaned too. For appointments, please call, email or send text.

Offers by Outshining Window Cleaning LLC on Angi

03/10/2017

Not well. Bobby sent his helper as he was out of town. The glass lamp covers in the master bath have gray pain all over them, he placed his paint brush down on my new vanity and didn't clean it up, he stepped in the black paint on my stairway and walked it on my hard wood floor in the living room. I had him come back a third time to redo the stairs as the paint was chipping and he did a half a-- j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed master BR and bath, office and stairway (banister, spindles, and stairs), front door outside and new back door inside and outside. Would only hire again if it is Bobby doing the work.

01/06/2017

perfect couldn't ask for a better job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best work I have ever had done by a painter. On time done when said and a beautiful job. I tell everyone about him.

07/18/2016

He did a great job and was on time and very professional!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted ceilings.

04/22/2016

The fence looks great! Bobby was professional and always was concerned that his customer was part of the project. He painted a small section of the fence for approval before moving on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of front entrance fence....HOA project.

CATEGORY house painters

07/20/2015

He was excellent. He was on time, he had attention to deal, and he finished on time. I'm very please with him and his crew. They were also very careful with my animals, which I really appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted the inside of my condo.

CATEGORY interior painters

Painting – Interior & Exterior. Drywall Repair. Deck Maintenance. Gutter Cleaning. Pressure Washing. Wall Paper Removal. Wallpapering. Window Cleaning & Treatment.

Ask for details.